Essential Duties and Responsibilities (other duties may be assigned to meet business needs):
- Monitor daily news flows, company disclosures and reports, and major corporate events.
- Build financial models with Excel spreadsheet to analyze and track financial performance of companies under watch.
- Perform in-depth research on companies, industries and macroeconomics.
- Provide research support and make investment recommendations to the portfolio manager.
- Source investment opportunities.
- Collaborate with senior investment staff regarding portfolio construction and management.
- Ability to independently manage projects and meet deadlines under minimal supervision.
- At least two years of working experience in financial industry
- MBA and CFA preferred.
- Undergraduate degree required, emphasis in Finance, Economics and Mathematics preferred.
- Proven proficiency in utilizing spreadsheets and presentation software.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- High integrity and values.
- Commensurate with experience
Indeed - 2 years ago