Heidelberg University

Heidelberg University Employer Reviews

Great and Welcoming Organization
Student Fundraiser (Former Employee), Tiffin, OHOctober 31, 2014
I worked with a great team of students. We contacted alumni to rekindle their relationship with the university and raise funds for university purposes.
Go Berg!
Assistant Volleyball Coach (Current Employee), Tiffin, OHOctober 10, 2014
Pros: working with student athletes
Cons: pay
Heidelberg University has been my second home for the past seven years. The opportunities given to me from the Graduate Assistant Program we priceless. I enjoy working with the college athletes on a daily basis. The university provides a great atmosphere for staff and students.
Easy job which permitted student workers to do homework
Computer Center Student Worker (Former Employee), Tiffin, OHOctober 8, 2014
Pros: i was able to do my homework and be on the computer while on the clock.
Cons: students usually wouldn't listen, people wouldn't clean after themselves, the manager wouldn't really be there.
when I would clock in I would clean the computer lab, fill the paper trays and staples. I would be usually the one to close so I would do the same thing as I would do when my shift started. I learned quick fixes to easy computer or printer problems. Management would never be there unless we called them for any issue we ever had. Most of my co-workers never actually did what was asked of them and the following workers who worked the next shift suffered from what the others didn't do. There wasn't a hard part to the job, it was pretty easy and self explanatory. Since we were also students, the management allowed us to work on homework while we worked so we don't fall behind in our classes, which was my favorite part of working there.
Heidelberg Admission and Biology Department
Biology Lab Teaching Assistant (Current Employee), Tiffin, OHMarch 1, 2014
Working at Heidelberg is very conducive to a student's schedule. I have had many opportunities for advancement in both departments. I enjoy my jobs, which is why I have stuck with them for many semesters despite my busy workload.
Working for Heidelberg University
Majors Biology Lab Assistant (Former Employee), Department of Student AffairsFebruary 13, 2014
In a typical tutoring session, I would meet with the student and ask what they needed to work on that day. We would spent time working through problems and discussing concepts.
A professional company ran by a professional staff.
Fitness Center Supervisor (Former Employee), Tiffin, OHSeptember 18, 2012
Pros: the facility was nice, love the interaction with the customers, ability to workout anytime.
Cons: nothing negative
Loved the co-workers and staff,
The participants loved my help,
The pay was excellent,
during slow days with no participants I was able to complete homework due to my free time.