Heights Finance Corporation Employee Reviews

Productive and Great Work Place
CSR (Former Employee), Murfreesboro, TNJune 1, 2015
It was great. I loved working for this company. It was an everyday job working for collections and taking payments. It was calls and reception duties.
Great People. Great Work Environment!!
Manager Trainee (Former Employee), Anderson, INDecember 19, 2013
Pros: work environment
Cons: pay (maybe)
The management was GREAT to work for. We got the work done and reached goals. It was a great time with great people.
quiet office setting where I was able to make my own decisions
Recovery Collections Officer (Former Employee), Appleton, WIDecember 7, 2013
Pros: flexible hours
Cons: management
I learned a lot at this job about the legal system and how to file small claims, money judgments and garnishments. I believe my collection and customer service skills have been heightened since working at Heights Finance.
Corporate concepts are great, upper management doesn't follow!
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNNovember 16, 2013
Pros: benefits and compensation are hard to beat.
Cons: district/region management
Ever heard of micro-management? This company wrote the book on it. Typical company: meaning your best is never good enough. We make loans to people who have shown their repay history to be way below sub-par and are then expected to have better than average delinquency percentages. District/Region management chooses to disobey company policies for lending guidelines approving loans for applicants that do not show the ability to repay yet employee's job security is threatened when unable to collect outstanding debt. HIGH STRESS Environment!!!!!
Overall has good people
Branch Manager (Former Employee), Fulton, MOAugust 29, 2013
Pros: ability durring good times to set own hours
Cons: ran short staffed and when asked for help did not get it.
Was understaffed and unable to hire the right people forced the work to stay on 2 people and forced 12 to 16 hour days for salary staff with no break.
Productive and informative place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Kennett, MOAugust 29, 2013
Pros: benefits
Cons: short lunches
A typical work day for me is making contact with a wide veriety of people doing loan applications and taking payments. I have learned alot about the finance industry and what it takes to make a good solid loan that will generate growth and create a solid customer base. There are only three of us in the office and we communicate well and work as a team. The hardest part of my job or should I say the part I like the least is telling people they have been denied. The most enjoyable part is helping people when they need it the most.