Heights Finance Corporation Employee Review

View all Heights Finance Corporation reviews

Productive and informative place to work
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Kennett, MOAugust 29, 2013
A typical work day for me is making contact with a wide veriety of people doing loan applications and taking payments. I have learned alot about the finance industry and what it takes to make a good solid loan that will generate growth and create a solid customer base. There are only three of us in the office and we communicate well and work as a team. The hardest part of my job or should I say the part I like the least is telling people they have been denied. The most enjoyable part is helping people when they need it the most.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Short lunches

Other Heights Finance Corporation Employee Reviews

Excellent company to start a career
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNJuly 7, 2017
String training,great leadership, full benefits are just a few things that Heights offers to employees. Great atmosphere, wonderful customers and a fast paced environment.
Opinions vary from manager to manager
CREDIT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Evansville, INJuly 6, 2017
Each district manager runs their offices differently, and each manager has different standards. When my manager is on vacation the assistant manager takes over and has completely different expectations of what is expected.