Heimerl Farms Ltd. is a highly dedicated family run farming operation located 25 minutes northeast of Columbus in Johnstown, Ohio. They believe in “producing high quality pork, one day at a time” and are the proud recipients of several awards including the 2004 Environmental Stewardship Award and induction into the Licking County Agriculture Hall of Fame. The operation continues to grow and is seeking a highly qualified addition to their management team for the following:
- Advising CEO and Board of Management relative to financial affairs of the business
- Preparing financial analysis of operations
- Coordinating with the CEO to manage a formal risk management plan for the business
- Overseeing financial accounting practices and associated personnel
- Coordinating with Lenders, CPA, Legal Counsel
- Preparing and monitoring budgets as approved by the CEO and Board of Management
- Managing office personnel and related activities
We are looking for:
- A minimum of a BS degree
- CPA designation
- Auditing and tax acumen and understanding of applicable software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership ability, team management, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent analytical and abstract reasoning skills, time management plus excellent organizational skills
- Preferred but not essential: Base knowledge in the agriculture industry and/or family business
- Preferred but not essential: Prior CFO experience
The mission of Heimerl Farms is to promote agriculture through strong family values, be a sound animal and environmental steward, encourage good neighbor relations and make solid financial decisions to provide our family with a future in agriculture for generations to come. We support other families in agriculture through teamwork to reach their goals.
To apply, submit a cover letter with salary requirements and resume to email listed
We are a drug-free workplace and an EEO employer.
Indeed - 10 months ago
At Heimerl Farms Ltd., swine production consumes a large part of our time. With over 350,000 plus hogs sold annually, including hogs sold as...