Heineken

Heineken Employee Reviews

Great company to work for- Family Business
On Premise Manager (Current Employee), Boston, MAJune 15, 2015
Heineken USA has some of the best employees working for them. They believe in working hard and playing harder. Still a family owned company with competitive salary, perks and benefits. Positive work place!
Insights Consultant (Former Employee), White Plains, NYMay 18, 2015
The portfolio of brands and various targets make for a very interesting and diverse work days.

Cohesive and great staff.
Strong portfolio of brands with a solid, motivated sales force
Metro Market Manager (Former Employee), Chicago, ILMarch 23, 2015
Pros: exceptional portfolio and people
Heineken USA provides an opportunity to manage a a class portfolio of import brands and work with an amazing sales force.

The role is managing the city of Chicago. One large wholesaler, Chicago Beverage Systems, handles the brand footprint for the city.

Seeing over a four person team in order to drive sales and execution throughout the market with the wholesaler and retailers.

The Chicago market is an extremely competitive market. A high craft share and craft breweries such as Lagunitas, Revolution and Half Acre. Company Headquarters such as Miller Coors and Constellation brands call Chicago home.

The role is both challenging and exciting.
Productive and fun place to work
Customer Operations Specialist (Former Employee), White Plains, NYJanuary 6, 2015
Very energenic and fun company to work for. Great co-workers and great management
Very diverse and fun company to work for.
On-Premise Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 21, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is that there is so much going on, that you will never be bored.
n/a
Corporate Relations Intern (Former Employee), White Plains, NYOctober 27, 2014
Great culture and environment - fun workplace with Foosball table and free beer on tap
N/A
Assistant to the President (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 29, 2014
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job

No review at this time.
Fun
On-Premise Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 22, 2014
Great company to work for. Very family oriented but they do restructure a lot.
Excellent people and team environment.
Executive Assistant to Global CFO (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 8, 2014
Pros: great fun environment, good pay, excellent benefits.
Cons: inflexibility with respect to age and ethnicity.
I only worked there temporarily but loved the culture. The ability to work remotely promotes work life balance. The flexibility and quality of management provides the support for the job to get done.
Great company
On/Off Premise Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 2, 2014
Pros: free beer and great compensation package
Cons: poor management policies
Great perks
Fun job
High Multitasking
Demanding, lots of hours 24/7
I enjoy every moment on this Job
Marketing Coordinator/Promoter (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 23, 2014
A typical day at work is promoting because our mission is to target sales to increase profit. Beauty was the attraction of the promotion to target male customers. I enjoy every moment doing it because you become the center of attention and that tools is a weapon for sales profit and promotional events. I learned how to increase sales in a fast-paced work environment which give me the ability to be a better sales person. Working together with others is essential and mandatory for successful promotions. hardest-est part was none but our goal is sales and the most enjoyable part was, when every customer was buying a lots of heineken.
Great company to work in
Planning , reporting and CS Manager (Former Employee), EgyptMarch 23, 2014
friendly team
great people
nice place
great produts
great management
Productive work place with a nice management structure
Treasury Controller (Current Employee), Addis, EthMarch 22, 2014
My work mostly relate with customers, insurance and banks; in Ethiopia there are too much paper work and manual way of doing business around banks; that really cost time and energy. I am learning around my work place being patient, consistent and organized. I have a good relationship with my co-workers as well as management. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting too much experience every day because of dealing with many people. The hardest part of the job as i mentioned earlier manual way of doing business especially with banks.
Relaxed Atmospher & Fun To Work In
On Premise Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: access to sporting events, concerts, product launches
Cons: complicated local market and govertment regulations
Distributor Meetings
Sales rep work withs in the field
Retailer account meetings
Marketing meetings
Business Development opportunities
On Site Concert & Marketing Event Activation
Product Launches
Great leadership and a fun place to work.
Retail Sales Manager, North Florida (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaOctober 23, 2013
Pros: the bonus structure
Cons: there are none
The best company I have ever worked for. A typical day at work was fun and exciting. There were always new challenges. The managment team and my direct supervisor were top notch. Everyone seemed like a family and helped eachother in times of need. The hardest part of the job was leaving because of structure changes and me not willing to relocate. The most enjoyable part of the job were the people i worked with and the atmosphere the company provided.
An exciting company and team to be a part of!
URBAN MARKET MANAGER (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 23, 2013
Pros: paid trips
Cons: worked seven days a week
Heineken was an exciting company to work for in many ways. I absolutely loved the environment and the people in the business, we built a winning team in Philadelphia. The hardest part of the job was leaving and the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with my co-workers and business clients. I learned how to flawlessly execute objectives and directives.
Productive and fun place to work with a bar in the office. Great place to learn and grow.
On-Premise Sales Manager (Current Employee), White Plains, NYJuly 1, 2013
This is a small company with huge global brands. I have moved from opertations/IT, to finance, to sales, so needless to say, they will give you the opportunity if you show the skills and will.
Terrible culture and work environment
Corporate (Current Employee), White Plains, NYMarch 21, 2013
Pros: free beer, pay is good
Cons: unorganized management, poor work/life balance
A very dictatorial work environment - management has the "Just Do It" Attitude. Culture of being brave is not embedded in the organization at all. Archaic process and systems and far too many people who've been in the same job for a very long time. Little opportunity to advance unless you play the office politics very well.
A fun, productive and fast paced work environment.
Internship (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 13, 2013
Overall, I could not ask for a better work experience than working at Heineken USA. I had the opportunity to work on amazing sponsorships and events. The work environment is very open and friendly.
Changes market plans frequently
Diistributor Sales Manager (Former Employee), HawaiiFebruary 12, 2013
New management has no loyalty to long term employees who helped make the company successful.

About Heineken

Heineken is one of the world's leading brewers, with a wide international presence through a global network of distributors and – Read more

Heineken Salaries