Heineken

Heineken Employer Reviews

Very diverse and fun company to work for.
On-Premise Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 21, 2014
The most enjoyable part of the job is that there is so much going on, that you will never be bored.
n/a
Corporate Relations Intern (Former Employee), White Plains, NYOctober 27, 2014
Great culture and environment - fun workplace with Foosball table and free beer on tap
N/A
Assistant to the President (Current Employee), New York, NYSeptember 29, 2014
•a typical day at work
•what you learned
•management
•your co-workers
•the hardest part of the job
•the most enjoyable part of the job

No review at this time.
Fun
On-Premise Representative (Former Employee), Atlanta, GASeptember 22, 2014
Great company to work for. Very family oriented but they do restructure a lot.
Excellent people and team environment.
Executive Assistant to Global CFO (Former Employee), New York, NYMay 8, 2014
Pros: great fun environment, good pay, excellent benefits.
Cons: inflexibility with respect to age and ethnicity.
I only worked there temporarily but loved the culture. The ability to work remotely promotes work life balance. The flexibility and quality of management provides the support for the job to get done.
Great company
On/Off Premise Sales Representative (Former Employee), Tampa, FLMay 2, 2014
Pros: free beer and great compensation package
Cons: poor management policies
Great perks
Fun job
High Multitasking
Demanding, lots of hours 24/7
I enjoy every moment on this Job
Marketing Coordinator/Promoter (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 23, 2014
A typical day at work is promoting because our mission is to target sales to increase profit. Beauty was the attraction of the promotion to target male customers. I enjoy every moment doing it because you become the center of attention and that tools is a weapon for sales profit and promotional events. I learned how to increase sales in a fast-paced – more... work environment which give me the ability to be a better sales person. Working together with others is essential and mandatory for successful promotions. hardest-est part was none but our goal is sales and the most enjoyable part was, when every customer was buying a lots of heineken. – less
Great company to work in
Planning , reporting and CS Manager (Former Employee), EgyptMarch 23, 2014
friendly team
great people
nice place
great produts
great management
Productive work place with a nice management structure
Treasury Controller (Current Employee), Addis, EthMarch 22, 2014
My work mostly relate with customers, insurance and banks; in Ethiopia there are too much paper work and manual way of doing business around banks; that really cost time and energy. I am learning around my work place being patient, consistent and organized. I have a good relationship with my co-workers as well as management. The most enjoyable part – more... of the job is getting too much experience every day because of dealing with many people. The hardest part of the job as i mentioned earlier manual way of doing business especially with banks. – less
Relaxed Atmospher & Fun To Work In
On Premise Manager (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAFebruary 13, 2014
Pros: access to sporting events, concerts, product launches
Cons: complicated local market and govertment regulations
Distributor Meetings
Sales rep work withs in the field
Retailer account meetings
Marketing meetings
Business Development opportunities
On Site Concert & Marketing Event Activation
Product Launches
Great leadership and a fun place to work.
Retail Sales Manager, North Florida (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaOctober 23, 2013
Pros: the bonus structure
Cons: there are none
The best company I have ever worked for. A typical day at work was fun and exciting. There were always new challenges. The managment team and my direct supervisor were top notch. Everyone seemed like a family and helped eachother in times of need. The hardest part of the job was leaving because of structure changes and me not willing to relocate. The – more... most enjoyable part of the job were the people i worked with and the atmosphere the company provided. – less
An exciting company and team to be a part of!
URBAN MARKET MANAGER (Former Employee), Philadelphia, PASeptember 23, 2013
Pros: paid trips
Cons: worked seven days a week
Heineken was an exciting company to work for in many ways. I absolutely loved the environment and the people in the business, we built a winning team in Philadelphia. The hardest part of the job was leaving and the most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with my co-workers and business clients. I learned how to flawlessly execute objectives and – more... directives. – less
Productive and fun place to work with a bar in the office. Great place to learn and grow.
On-Premise Sales Manager (Current Employee), White Plains, NYJuly 1, 2013
This is a small company with huge global brands. I have moved from opertations/IT, to finance, to sales, so needless to say, they will give you the opportunity if you show the skills and will.
Terrible culture and work environment
Corporate (Current Employee), White Plains, NYMarch 21, 2013
Pros: free beer, pay is good
Cons: unorganized management, poor work/life balance
A very dictatorial work environment - management has the "Just Do It" Attitude. Culture of being brave is not embedded in the organization at all. Archaic process and systems and far too many people who've been in the same job for a very long time. Little opportunity to advance unless you play the office politics very well.
A fun, productive and fast paced work environment.
Internship (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 13, 2013
Overall, I could not ask for a better work experience than working at Heineken USA. I had the opportunity to work on amazing sponsorships and events. The work environment is very open and friendly.
Changes market plans frequently
Diistributor Sales Manager (Former Employee), HawaiiFebruary 12, 2013
New management has no loyalty to long term employees who helped make the company successful.
Great company to work for!
Manager (Former Employee), Stamford, CTFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: great benefits, compensation and work environment
Cons: rapid turn-over (upper management) resulting in an inconsistant team message
Heineken was always a premium company to work for. They take excellent care of their employees from a compensation stand point. Heineken was under going several company changes when I left to become a stay at home mom however they were diligently working to improve working conditions and make an open forum to discuss issues. Issues included: inconsistant – more... messages and rapidly changing management. – less
Famous international company, employee and customer oriented.
Assistant to a general manager (Former Employee), RussiaJanuary 2, 2013
Pros: free lunches, medical insurance, company's cell phone, competitions where you can win value prizes
Cons: this company is employee oriented, so no cons.
Successfully interacted with all levels of people within and outside the company;
On time, successful translation and interpretation of documentation of various types of subjects;
Scheduling group meetings and videoconferences, off-site events and travel reservations, translation support;
Prioritizing, organizing and delegating workloads and assignments – more... with supervision among other interpreters;
Booking of corporate souvenirs (for guests, visitors, partners);
Work in SAP system: purchase requests/ orders and tracking documents in system until payment.
Effective TPM activity (total productive management) – active participation as a member of Training and Education pillar. Successful arrangement of trainings, planning, and translation of all documentation for TPM audit.
Successful and active participation in “Visibility drive” project – team building activity for brewery specialists to get familiar with sales representatives’ and merchandisers’ work;
Successfully worked with corporate international suppliers, contract preparation, order placement, logistics calculation, customs support (providing necessary set of documents and its translation).
At the same time Heineken has outstanding staff, all of them open-minded, ready to help, always friendly.
The hardest part of this job is that sometimes you face extraordinary or non-panned situations to be solved immediately, or just urgent things.
The most enjoyable part is that you're a part of one big team of high professionals, great personalities; you have high motivation and just amazing atmosphere at work place. – less
fantastic place to work with bar and lively atmosphere
Regional Customer Financial Operations Manager (Former Employee), White Plains, NYOctober 9, 2012
Pros: great company, great people
Cons: some functions are slightly varied from other bev/al companies
Operational tasks including ensuring proper delivery and drayge of products at port and to vendor customers. Ensured processes were done within the scope of proper financial and logistical guidlines.
Global company with great brands and great people.
Key Account Manager - National Accounts (Former Employee), Dallas TexasOctober 1, 2012
Pros: great company benefits package
Cons: competitive salaries among other suppliers
Organizing monthly calendar for trade visits, HQ call appointments and developing programs to help drive sales and profits for retailer, distributor network and employer.

I learned to be the best import supplier through good communication and follow up with customers.

Great managers and co-workers at Heineken.

Hardest part of my job was balance between – more... workplace and family.

Best part of my job was mentoring to colleagues and helping customers grow sales and profits. Striving to be the #1 supplier in retail. – less

About Heineken

Heineken is one of the world's leading brewers, with a wide international presence through a global network of distributors and – Read more