Helen on Troy Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
No advancement
Forklift Operator (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJuly 15, 2016
If you like not having a life this the place for you terrible place to be in management are unprofessional in rude in they dont know how to talk to people in upper management flirt with the female workers just so unprofessional the people are the ones truly keeping the doors opeen there I tip my hat to them they just need new management the best advice of you wanna choose this company keep your mouth close because when they learn your name they will try in fire you for anything
Pros
There are no pros
Cons
Poor human resource department
Great
Package Handler (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJune 30, 2016
This job was not that bad, there is many positive employes and there management was very helpful and assertive when needed..
O. K place to work
Shipping and Receiving Clerk (Former Employee) –  Olive Branch, MSJune 24, 2016
This place felt like "Orange is the New Black". From management to the associates, no one cares to be there. Days are long and you'll definitely count the hours.
review of Helen of Troy
Call Representative (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAJune 14, 2016
its an all and all great company. great people. I like way its set up on helping consumers on the phone. everything to help a consumer is right there on the product page.
Great
Current - Inventory Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSJune 6, 2016
Great company to work for. Great upper management team great communication between shifts and supervisors. I would recommend this company to others
unfulfilled. you are just a body.
In staff Employee in Inventory Control Dept (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSMay 31, 2016
they play the blame game there. management is out of touch with what it takes to run the operation. supervisors are more worried about hooking up than doing their jobs. cater to corporate big wigs who are way out of touch.
Pros
inside work.
Cons
you can be replaced in a matter of minutes.
worst place i have ever worked
Turret Operator (Former Employee) –  Southaven, MSMay 25, 2016
Helen of Troy is by far the worst company I have ever worked for. I am a former employee. There ae so many lazy people that work there and nothing is done about it. If you are a hard worker they find any reason to mess with you. They expect you to report any little thing that happens. I would not recommend this company to nobody

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Helen on Troy. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9