Horrible place to work.
Pros: paid weekly
Cons: short breaks, low pay, work insane hours, no days off, horrible management
1. You are not allowed to bring any type of electronic into the warehouse. (they are very strict on that). So if you don't have car and usually gets rides everywhere good luck because you can't have no cellphone. The security might let you use their cellphone but you can't use their office phone which is ridiculous.
2. They MAKE you work overtime with no extra break added. You'll be working 10-12 hour shifts and still only get and hour break period. They break it down into two 15 min. break and a 30 min lunch break.
3. They will work you like a slave be prepared to work 10 hours PER day including weekends.
4. Be aware of your surroundings and watch what you say around people. Everyone doesn't have good intentions. This is a warehouse and you're around a lot of people daily.
5.The management is horrible period.
6. Be prepared for inconsistent shifts. One day you will come in at 3/4am or 5/6am. The tell you at the end of your shift what time you are coming in tomorrow.
I've learned absolutely nothing. Only that I will not settle for less ever again. Just keep looking and hoping for the better. That place will make you bitter.
My typical day there is either pricing a product(putting a price tag on an item). Packaging products(pretty much putting boxes into boxes). And doing other things outside of my department which is what they always make us do.