The Operations Manager provides strong and visible leadership to branch supervisors, route drivers and warehouse technicians providing stability, support and direction to achieve company goals. This position also ensures team members adhere to all the laws and regulations governing Helget operations including but not limited to FDA, EPA, DOT, OSHA, Fire Marshall and State Board of Pharmacy.
- Hire, teach and train staff members
- Follow up with coaching, counseling and evaluating staff
- Plan and conduct weekly meetings for operations staff
- Inventory drivers trucks in and out each day
- Manages and oversees daily workflow
- Performs warehouse Inventory count and reconciliation process
- Collaborate with Branch Manager to achieve company goals
- Responsible for operations quality control
- Ensure staff is following all FDA compliance regulations and procedures
- Operate following & within standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Follow all Safety procedures
- Improve the operational processes in support of the company defined direction
- Oversee branch operations (i.e. fills, compliance, repairs, deliveries, maintenance)
- Ensure the completion of all daily logs and paperwork
- Responsible for preventive maintenance and repair work on equipment is completed
- Identify areas for cost savings or process improvement
- Maintain Cash and Check Logs and adhere to procedures for disposition of monies
- Maintain material supply adhering to Helget established par levels.
- Work to ensure company goals are met
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or 2+ years management experience
- Strong computer skills including knowledge of MS Office (ie: Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Will to obtain CDL license as well
Working conditions are normal for a manufacturing environment. Work involves frequent lifting of materials and products up to 75 pounds. Machinery operation requires the use of safety equipment to include but not limited to; hearing protectors and steel toe work boots.
PLEASE APPLY AT: www.helgetgas.com