Helios

Helios Employee Reviews

I enjoy the people that I work with.
Key Client Services (Current Employee), Tampa, FLJuly 21, 2015
I work from a assigned list of work. I have learned about about workers comp, and the many different supplies that an injured worker many need. I get alone with the majority of my co-workers. I work well with my management team. The hardest part of my job would be having to locate vendors in some areas of the United States.
what i learned
Pharmacy Bill Auditor (Current Employee), woodland corpApril 13, 2015
Pros: good work experi
Cons: not organized
learned how to audit a bill and
process bills for different carriers

learn a lot on the job work is plenty
started as a customer service rep
Helios
Executive Director of Government Affairs (Current Employee), Tampa, FLMarch 24, 2015
Pros: Merger Growth of the Company
Cons: Merger creates roadblocks to advancement
Helios is a growing company and really starting to take on the lead in the marketplace. Looking forward to seeing it grow and becoming a full force.
Work environment changed drastically.
Client Service Specialist (Former Employee), Westerville, OHJuly 28, 2014
Pros: good benefits
Cons: only company oriented not customer
The company was customer service oriented when I started. I was a fun environment and work ethics were rewarded. The company changed by being bought and merged with other companies. This changed the work from customer service to production. The change and requirements were very difficult. The customers were elderly and very enjoyable to work with.
The company is currently being merged and going through a lot of policy changes and procedures.
Home Delivery Conversion Specialist (Former Employee), Westerville, OhioDecember 11, 2013
I was with this company for many years, within the last three years after we were merged/sold to another company I saw very drastic changes in the way we told to perform our jobs to attendance policies and finally to the pay structure. A lot of these changes were not received well by the people that had worked there for a long time and many people have quit or been discharged.
Good product availability
Territory and Account management/sales (Current Employee), Syracuse, NYNovember 19, 2013
Wide variety of products and customer base. Large territory responsibility; Upatate NY & New England.
Very strict and not much opportunity for development or advancement within the company. Benefits are aweful.
Universal Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Westerville, OHOctober 23, 2013
Management lacks people skills. Their motto is, "do more with less." A very high stressed place to work, with policies changing constantly.
Encouraging Atmosphere
Customer Service Specialist III (Former Employee), Westerville, OHAugust 8, 2013
This was a great company to work for. There were always opportunities for advancement in the company.
workmans comp billing
billing (Former Employee), Westerville, OHMay 17, 2013
Pros: casual work attire
Cons: unprofessional and juvenile management mentality, extreme favoritism and back stabbing.
go thru mail and process charges for homecare services. Bill insurance companys for services provided.
Everyday was Productive
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Montclair, NJFebruary 12, 2013
Every day you were brought in, you always had something to do. In that way, you were always kept on your toes.
Productive Phone Center
Client Service Specialist (Former Employee), Westerville, OHDecember 6, 2012
Assisted insured other to phone with pharmacy, home health services and medical equipment. I learned a tremendous amount of knowledge regarding workers comp insurance. For the most part my co-workers were – more... team players and we worked well with management before the change in company management. The hardest part of the was not being able to provide quality service to our customers due to new policy changes. The most enjoyable part of the job was being able to provide 100% to customers to resolve issues. – less
Productive fun active and helpful
Flash Tester (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WINovember 27, 2012
Helios was a great place making solar panels to help the save energy and our planet. I was the one running the flash test that was the best part cause u can drive this big machine. Students from different schools came to watch how the machine works, and how does it help our earth stay healthy.
Great culture
Home Delivery Conversion Specialist - Pharmacy (Current Employee), Westerville OHSeptember 11, 2012
Pros: fitness center
Cons: association with vendors and their processes
A good place to work. Paid training. Lots of support for the position.
Military style run company
Pharmacy Client Services Manager (Former Employee), Westerville, OHAugust 18, 2012
Pros: compensation good
Cons: culture and working conditons deplorable.
The original Progressive Medical, Inc. was the best company I ever had the pleasure of working with. Unfortunately, the company was bought out by Stone River Pharmacy Solutions who run it like a beach of the military.
Great company values and many opportunities for promotion
Client Services Specialist III (Former Employee), Westerville, OHJune 21, 2012
Pros: great company and wonderful work environment
Cons: hours for many positions
Possibly one of the best companies that I have ever worked for. Room for advancement and great company vision. Benefits and compensation were great.
Good company
Client Service Specialist III (Current Employee), Westerville, OHMay 17, 2012
If you are interested in a pay for production facility, reasonable pay, good benefits then it's a great place to work.
Growing company
VP of Human Resources (Current Employee), Overland Park, KSApril 7, 2012
Pros: small company with a lot of flexibility
Cons: small company
Progressive Medical, Inc has a leadership team with an open door policy. There is a collaborative team environment. The focus is on the customer to provide good customer service.
Fun people to work with
Outside Sales (Former Employee), Columbus, OhioDecember 1, 2011
Pros: job advancement
Cons: none that i can think of
This was an up and coming company at the time I was working there, so advancement was great. It is a large corporation now, and helps a lot of people. They have a large office building that was solely built for them. The people are great to work with.

Helios Salaries