Position Summary (at the Indiana Wesleyan University Campus)
Under general supervision, this position is responsible for the hiring, training, and results of the enrollment team responsible for the partner institution’s graduate, undergraduate, and certificate programs. This position is responsible for overseeing the class projection process, class building process, and campus enrollment budget.
NOTE: The primary accountabilities below are intended to describe the general content of and requirements of this position and are not intended to be an exhaustive statement of duties. Incumbents may perform all or most of the primary accountabilities listed below. Specific tasks or responsibilities will be documented in the incumbents’ performance objectives as outlined by the incumbents’ immediate supervisor or manager.
1.Effectively hire, train, conduct performance evaluations, direct the workflow, and manage sales professionals with special consideration to the needs and mission of the partner institution.
2.Develop, implement, and monitor staff performance goals to ensure maximum performance.
3.Monitor and analyze performance data for use in daily coaching of team members.
4.Apply coaching techniques to enhance the performance of individual team members.
5.Monitor and manage the class projection and class building process with the enrollment team.
6.Work with appropriate members of the partner institution’s student/academic services team to develop and implement effective processes and policies.
7.Work with appropriate members of the partner institution’s student/academic services team to resolve student issues.
8.Monitor and manage the achievement of campus enrollment budget.
9.Develop and implement team building and motivational activities.
10.Generate new business through networking and community outreach.
11.Work directly with prospective students to assist them through the enrollment process and resolve escalated concerns.
12.Consistently participate in professional development opportunities
13.Performs other duties as assigned or apparent.
Knowledge Skills & Abilities
- A bachelor's degree is required from a regionally accredited institution.
- Must possess a general knowledge of higher education market and industry.
- Two years sales management experience including implementing training programs and/or team building and motivational activities.
- Proven track record of success in sales management and/or recruitment training.
- Strong leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- A high level of written and oral communication skills.
- Results oriented with the ability to perform multiple tasks.
- Passionate belief in the power of education along with the desire to help adults achieve their academic, professional, and personal goals.
- Must have reliable transportation for ongoing travel within a local territory to organizations, meetings, and events.
Apply at http://www.helixeducation.com/company/careers/