Helix Electric Inc Employee Reviews

Buen ambuente de trabajo
Electricista (Former Employee) –  Yuma, AZMay 11, 2017
Se trabaja bien ahi te encuentras con mucha gente conocida y eso te da conformidad para realizar bien tu trabajo
Pros
Seguro medico bueno
Cons
Nonpromociones laborales
Not steady work
Electrical Component Assembler (Current Employee) –  Lake Elsinore, CANovember 7, 2015
Did different projects everyday. I completed projects quickly so they kept moving me around. They loved my work but then laid me off. They said I was first on the list to be called back, but I can't trust them now. No advanced warning.
Alright company.
Electrician (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZAugust 19, 2014
Alright company management was good. The co-workers were alright.
65% employee turn over rate
Electrical Foreman (Former Employee) –  Anaheim, CADecember 30, 2013
After 10 years of chasing carrots that didn't exist I learned that only the biggest crooks are here at Helix Electric. Verry little over time and when there was some they would short you on hours to stay within "budget". Upper management is full of threats of private work and relocation if you don't play along with the free overtime that they want. Free overtime will get you a title promotion butt no additional compensation. The company culture is structured so that every employee is stepping on each others head to keep their job.
Pros
A paycheck that barely covers cost of fuel
Cons
Hostile work environment, Poor upper management
working for them out of state
Electricians helper/laboror (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 26, 2013
I worked with this company out of state unfortuneatly but I have to say this is an excellent company to work for if you are an electrician the benefits are very good.
Pros
good if your licensed
Cons
better to work in state of company
Helix one of the worest company to work for
Electrician, Fort Sill Base Addition (Former Employee) –  Fort Sill, Ok.April 30, 2012
I worked for them few years back on project in Ok. If i knew anything about them pior to driving for three days I won't have. They are a peice work based company with employees with little or no experience working anywhere else - so they are groomed into the Helix way of thinking - which is everything takes the same time to do no matter what and hide an spy on the workers. I've worked in the trade for close to 30 years and I can tell you things don't work that way. They also believe if you're not a Helix shop rocket you are not capable or smart enough to do anything with out one of their people watching over you. In a nut shell Helix is a terrible company and I tell everyone to not work for them.
Pros
no pro
Cons
no breaks, short lunch, back stabbing employees