Sr. Director of Quality and RA
Support company clients in their project and audit process, (Helix is a contract manufacturer). Established quality and reliability standards by studying product and consumer requirements with other members of management and with production operators, technicians, and engineers.
• Established raw material standards by studying manufacturing and engineering requirements; conferring and negotiating with suppliers; devising testing methods and procedures.
• Established in-process product inspection standards by studying manufacturing methods; devising testing methods and procedures.
• Established standards for the disposition of finished product by devising evaluation tests, methods, and procedures.
• Established rework standards by devising inspection and physical testing methods and procedures.
• Established product quality documentation system by writing and updating quality assurance procedures.
• Maintained product quality by enforcing quality assurance policies and procedures and government requirements; collaborating with other members of management to develop new product and engineering designs and manufacturing and training methods.
• Prepared product and process quality reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Completing quality assurance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
• Maintained quality assurance staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
• Maintained quality assurance staff job results by coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
• Maintained and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
Support company clients in their project (Helix is a contract manufacturer)