HELLERMANN TYTON

HELLERMANN TYTON United States Employee Reviews

Not a very good place to grow.
Package Operator (Former Employee), Good HopeSeptember 8, 2014
Pros: free coffee
Cons: short breaks, job growth and culture.
First off, they only bring people on board thru a temporary service and I worked way pass my 90 days as a package operator and was not hired on. So I moved to an open material handler position where the lead if he don't like you he won't train you, I was told to do tasks that was out of my job description.

I did my work to high standards, did what was asked and was there for 5 months but, was not brought on as a regular.

The tasks of Hellermann's Material Handler position is fairly easy but the lead will make it seem very hard to cover his slack.

You want be able to go to the manger about any issues because the Material Handler lead emails him constantly stating he is training you but he is not.

All other departments outside of a Package Operator is small consisting of only a few employees each and Package Operator is the lowest paid of all departments even after being hired on.

Its a lot of good companies out there I'll say try a little harder and you'll find one better then this one.
A joke
Process Tech (Former Employee), MilwaukeeFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: free coffee
Cons: bad culture, bad training, wont do what a process tech usually is asked
Worked there for less than 90 days as a Process Technician. Let me go after saying I didnt have enough automation experience. That is clearly not what I do. Gave me a hiring bonus, 2 weeks vacation, that had to be paid out, then said I didnt have enough. No responsibility on there part on hiring. BE CAREFUL! I left a killer paying job to go there and got burned. If you like doing everything but processing, thats the place for you.
enjoy working there
packaging/ assembly (Former Employee), milwaukee, wisconsinJuly 25, 2012
Pros: company picnics
Cons: healty care
wo rk day was fun. employees very respectful. hardest part of job was leaving as temp employee
GREAT LOCATION, OVERTIME AVAILABLE
PACKAGING OPERATOR / INVENTORY CONTROL CLERK (Former Employee), Milwaukee, WIMay 21, 2012
Pros: constent movement, over time
GREAT WORK PLACE, DETAIL ORIENTED, MULTI TASK A MUST, ORGANIZATIONAL SKILS A MUST, TEAM ORIENTED AND DETAIL ORIENTED