HelloFresh Employee Reviews

productive place to work some days are fast some are slow. Great communication skills there i just love it.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJOctober 18, 2017
Productive place to work. on end time some days are slow and some are fast. They give anyone a chance to better themselves there at the company. I loved working there i wish that it was near the town where I live because I had transportation problems. Couldn't get to work every day out of the five days that I've worked there, I just miss working for the company.
Pros
45min break first half and 30min breaks second half.
Cons
none that I've seen.
stressful, low moral
Worker (Current Employee) –  Richmond, CASeptember 25, 2017
Its stressful, moral is low. Leadership doesn't know how to implement changes effectively. Most people are over worked and underpaid. Typical work week is 60+ hours. Turn over rate at the management level is very high.
Pros
discount on the product
Cons
Structure, culutre, leadership, pay rate, moral.
good
Pick Packing (Former Employee) –  9 frendal street GrandvilleSeptember 21, 2017
m very happy at working there . they give us full hours. but the only reason for leaving from there that they want to move there company from granville to other place where there is no public transport .
Pros
they heat up our launch boxes for saving tym of break
Cons
less work
Ambiente confiable y respetuoso
Packing and Shipping (Former Employee) –  Linden, NJSeptember 21, 2017
Compañerismo comunicación buena comunicación con los jefes cooperación disciplina
Pros
Husky
Cons
Cafeteria y un buen horario flexible
HelloFresh
Customer Service Representative (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJSeptember 18, 2017
Great Work environment. However weekends and work schedule conflicted with my schedule as a temporary associate. Convenient Work area Downtown Newark, NJ
The are productive!
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Richmond, CASeptember 10, 2017
They are working in team sprit , and very fast supervisors, so I appreciate all the people's there!!
They should adjust the amount of payment , but they are successful in there work.
Pros
Cons
15 minutes break
It's Great Pay!!!
Warehouse Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Grand Prairie, TXSeptember 10, 2017
It's a good job i'm just growing out of it plus new management don't want to learn the building only what's on paper and try to micro manage sups, like what's the point of having sups.
Not the best atmosphere
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJSeptember 7, 2017
Very relaxed job but management not on point with standards. Hr always made changes with the benifits. Since it is a start up company, changes we're constantly made.
Unorganized workplace.
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 29, 2017
A very unorganized work environment. Unorganized positions, continuesly moved from one assembly line to another when properly performing work tasks efficiently and correctly by management. Unorganized hours, not monitoring weekly hours by the staff and coming up with wrongful pay stubs.
Cambiante y naciente empresa
Receiving Clerk (Current Employee) –  Richmond, CAAugust 28, 2017
Proteger salud de empleados con equipo .buen ambiente laboral.
Pros
Salario
Cons
No equipo para empleados

Want to know more about HelloFresh?

Ask a question
OK workplace, needs better management practice
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Newark Heights, NJAugust 24, 2017
This was a cool pace to work, but your chances of getting promoted were slim to none. You would always be granted the entertainment of an interview, but the outcome is the director will always hire outside the company, and it's always one of his friends. Not fair at all! But the pay is decent so if you need a job right away with good pay this is the place to go.
Pros
casual dress code
Cons
sometimes stressful, nepotism through the roof.
Hellofresh
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 17, 2017
I liked hellofresh i was a tamp at the time when they opened up in newark good hours they just got to get in it together the supervisors besides that its a good job $10 a hour
Its cold but great job. The management team are willing to help you learn.
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 14, 2017
Great place to work. Its cold but wonderful people and management. You could learn a lot about fruits and vegetables and different proteins and fish. Great job
Very productive work
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJAugust 3, 2017
Started as temp didn't get vary far good clean invirment very perfessional nice people to be around learn a lot new work ethics team work strategys a great work invirment to make good money and long term benefits
Pros
Free lunch breaks
Cons
Short break
Stressful enviornment with a ping pong table
Customer Care Representative (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJJuly 27, 2017
The higher ups play favoritism, they implement rules but does not follow them. We do not get compensated for the amount of work that we do. Hello Fresh attempts to come off like we're a "family" but they are far from such.
HelloFresh Review
Customer Care Specialist (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJJuly 24, 2017
While HelloFresh isn't a horrible company to work for, they have a long way to go. The culture within the company is uncomfortable at best. Job security seems to be non-existent considering the speed at which management changes and how in and out the different supervisors are. In a year, I have had five different supervisors, so that's a word to consistency. All in all, it could be a lot better if they just got rid of the nepotism and really began to value their employees.
This job sucks!
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Newark, NJJuly 12, 2017
A mindless dummy job! The job function itself is very redundant, and there are no real policies in place. They give you snacks to eat. Not sure if that,s what attracted the bedbugs though. And the worst part.....UPPER MANAGEMENT SUCKS!
Great work place
Food Prep (Former Employee) –  Newark, NJJuly 7, 2017
I loved this job at any given chance I would love to work there again, just have to be on time more and take responsibility for any action that may come upon me
it was a very cold place
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 6, 2017
it was ok but wasnt my environment , but im a morning person so it was very well for me because we would get everyday for sure around 5 or 6 never later.
They are Learning
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Linden, NJJune 29, 2017
Hellofresh is a great up and coming company to work for. Working for Hellofresh one is able to have career growth as well as food industry growth and broaden your food knowledge. I would recommend one to work for them if they never had any call center experience. Hellofresh would help one with knowledge of how a call center environment works. While they are coming into their own and trying to implement new rules to help the company expand and move more effectively. Hellofresh is still learning the concept of team players and how to make a successful work environment for all employees.
Pros
discount on food services
Cons
System failures, often no information for customers