Helm Point Solutions Employee Reviews

Awesome company that takes great care of its employees
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Columbia, MDAugust 22, 2017
I love working for Helm Point! It is a small business, so I get the unique opportunity to work side by side with the leadership team (rather than under them) They are all extremely knowledgeable in their fields so there is a lot to gain/learn by working with them; they are great mentors and fun people to work with. Not to mention the nature of the security work we do is really cool & exciting. We have a collaborative team culture which I really like. Helm Point takes GREAT care of its employees and really appreciates them...(ex: they surprised me with a Google Home to say thank you for my hard work.) Hard work does not go unnoticed at Helm Point. The benefits they offer go above & beyond what most companies offer their employees. There are a lot of opportunities to advance within the company. The BD team is highly dedicated to growing the company; there are many contracts in place so there is excellent job stability. Helm Point hosts really fun company socials/get togethers throughout the year. To sum up Helm Point, a top company to work for!
Pros
401(k) matching, Education & Training funding, birthday is a holiday, team socials, culture, great work life balance, opportunity for advancement
Customer service to NGA employees.
customer support (Current Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VAOctober 30, 2015
Unorganized place to work. Enjoyed helping the needs of customers, but inconsistent answers to the customer. Needed more training for employees and poor examples from senior employees. It had the possibility to be a wonderful place to work.