Help A Child Smile

Help A Child Smile Employee Reviews

Really enjoy the job but there are NO benefits
Data Entry Specialist/File Clerk (Current Employee), Conyers, GAMarch 1, 2015
Pros: easy job, great coworkers and manager
Cons: no benefits, not paid enough
Good fun job but no benefits. Job security is really not that great; new people always coming in and out. Everyday is different. First thing i do in the morning is finish whats left on my desk from the day before whether its return mail, entering data, filing charts and forms, organizing forms or returning calls. That is my favorite part of the job is always staying busy while always doing something different. i absolutely love all of my coworkers and my manager. We work so well together and try to help each other out as much as possible to get work done right and on time. I love that my manager helps us out, when she has time, just to take some of the load off our back. She always helps us to learn new things and new jobs to further our experience in the company. As far as management over the company, it could use work in other departments. They are always changing the way they want things done and policies are always changing. A lot of the time you don't know exactly the way they want certain jobs done so you always have to double check with co workers to see if it has changed. Its very aggravating and confusing which is one of the hardest part of the job. Overall I enjoy my job and the people I work with but I'm seeking to find a job with benefits and I can keep as a career.
Fun traveling dental experience.
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Conyers, GAJune 19, 2014
A typical day was spent on the traveling dental unit providing care for various organizations. I learned and perfected my dental assisting skills. Management was provided by various individuals who organized treatment on the mobiles. My coworkers were caring, and worked well as a team. The hardest part of the job was seeing patients with rampant caries and no prior care. I enjoyed providing quality dental care to patients who otherwise would not have this service available.
productive
Mobile Inventory and Mobile Supply Supervisor (Former Employee), Conyers, GAJune 13, 2014
this place has boomed in the past years and i see it growing even more the creativity in this business is outstanding and one ofkind! employees are great and leaders here tend to be successful
Productive work place
Dental Assistant (Former Employee), Atlanta, GAMay 1, 2014
Set up for the day, Sterilize instruments, Assist the Doctor, Seat Patients, take care of patient needs, make phone calls/answer phones.

I learned so much at this company. I learned about primary and permanent teeth, cavities and x-rays.

My co-workers were the awesome, I work well with others so we always had a great time on the job.

The hardest part of the job was the days we had to see over 100 patients and there wasnt enough time in the day and also driving over an hour to and from one location.

I enjoyed learning new things about the mouth and expanding my knowledge in the dental field.
Excellent Employer
Insurance and Billing Specialist (Former Employee), Conyers, GAOctober 17, 2013
This company was a wonderful place to work. I enjoyed being a part of this team.
Great family oriented workplace
Data entry (Former Employee), Conyers, GASeptember 3, 2013
Learned data entry, worked with very respectable management
Very fast paced and challenging
Insurance Verification Clerk (Current Employee), Conyers, GAJune 3, 2013
Pros: coworkers bring snacks alot.
Cons: reviews, and raises are not really set in stone and on a regular basis.
I actually love what I do. There is really no typical day as everyday is a different. It is very fast paced and changes all the time. We have children that we schedule in Georgia and in Al for Dental treatments. My job is to verify and prescreen what services each child can have based on insurance benefits available and services needed. Mgmt is pretty good, flexible. My co workers I love!! The hardest part of the job is when a child doesnt have insurance at all and need extensive dental work and cant get it. The most enjoyable part is knowing that by our mobiles going to the schools, that we are helping single mothers that can not afford to take off from work, or may not have transportation to get to appointments as needed.
This job is very rewarding as far as dealing with the children, but driving to a different pace everyday can become very stressful
Dental Assistant (Current Employee), Conyers, GAMarch 5, 2012
Pros: benefits and the kids
Cons: no breaks and required travel
The kids are great, but you have to drive to a different place daily and that can take a toll on your car as well as your body. You may wake up a 5am and get home at 7pm...this is a job that you will just have to enjoy that much!

Help A Child Smile Salaries