HELP UNLIMITED Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
great place to work
Home Health Aid /Care Giver (Former Employee) –  Watertown, CTOctober 6, 2017
Help Unlimited was a great place to work. The clients were wonderful to work with it was a joy. The only problem I had was that you never got a raise.
Great company that works with YOUR schedule
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAAugust 28, 2017
Throughout the years I've worked at Help Unlimited, they were always understanding and collaborated with my busy schedule. The clients we work with are amazing, some may be tough compared to others, but Help Unlimited has an overall great client-base.
This is a warm and welcoming envirorment, with tremendous scheduling flexibility.
Certified Nursing Assistant/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAJuly 7, 2015
The care giving agency, Help Unlimited manages their client's cases very well. The care givers working for this agency have the freedom of committing or denying shifts on a daily basis. Help Unlimited has enough staff to cover all of their clients needs.
Pros
I am a part time employee, and signed up for only on an on call basis, therefore the scheduling flexibility allows me to have a separate full time job.
Cons
I often work at diferent locations. I would like to have mor consistency in the location of my job.
Great work environment with a diverse client population.
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Ventura County CaliforniaApril 8, 2015
My job includes helping clients with the activities of daily living such as grooming, hygiene, and light house keeping. I work with clients in their home and adjust to the environment accordingly.
Pros
Great client interaction.
Cons
No help from health care staff since its usually a one-on-one case.
The Best Agency in the Area
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CAMay 14, 2013
Simply the best. Great Co-Workers, Flexible Hours, Skilled Staff, available 24 hours for help and solving problems quickly. Really care about your health.
Pros
Attentive to your needs and schedules. Cares about Employees
Cons
Very Particular about uniforms, But I like that too.
A great bunch of helpful people making it possible for elderly/disabled people to live at home.
Front Desk Associate (Current Employee) –  Oakville, CTFebruary 13, 2013
The time flies by with lots to do in the office. There are companions, homemakers, financial management specialists, schedulers, and an installer/repairman for medicine dispensers and emergency response units. The management staff are friendly and great to work for. I do filing, faxing, data entry, phone calls, and other office work as needed. I love going to work knowing that what I do is improving lives. The pay rates could be a little higher, but it is a small company and the work is so rewarding, so I do not mind.
Pros
great staff, comfortable atmosphere, rewarding work
Cons
no benefits for part time (but who really does?), low pay (although understandable)