Helpmates Staffing Services

Helpmates Staffing Services Employer Reviews

A very nice place to work at.
Production Worker (Former Employee), Irvine, CAAugust 7, 2014
Took care of patients. Helped with preparing food for patients, give out medication, draw blood, and keep a journel of the patients well being.
Took patients to outside activities.
Excellent Recruitement agency
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Irvine, CaliforniaJune 24, 2014
Recruiters always searched for best jobs based on our capability and experience. The companies they sent me to work to were great companies, with good professional personnel. I had the opportunity to work with a newspaper agency where I received training in being a good sales person. How to interact with the customer to try to meet and listen to what – more... their needs was to create a better and long lasting partnership. The hardest part was that this was only temporary, but in a weeks time I was found other short term assignments to keep me working. – less
Helpmates Staffing Services
Warehouse Accounts Clerk, Admin (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJune 8, 2014
Pros: learn different job skills
Cons: not many temp to hire jobs
Worked at different temp jobs. I learned many office skills, and adapted to my work environment. My co-workers were very helpful in teaching me about the position. The hardest part of my job was having to move to different companies once the temp assignment was completed. The most enjoyable part of my job was that I learned many skills and met wonderful – more... people. – less
Great company to work for
Machine Operator (Current Employee), Lakeview, CAMay 30, 2014
excellent company to work for great leadership which impacts even greater production
Daily work productivity!
Consumer Relations/ Specialized Account Management (Former Employee), IrvineMay 27, 2014
• First 2 weeks I spent answering incoming phone calls. Dealing with customer complaints and needing their TV set up for service and repaired.
• Responsible for shipping out parts to customers
• After probationary period, assigned specialized accounts. Managed 100+ accounts at any time.
• Contract Negotiations with TV repair centers Nationwide.
• Advanced – more... in Service Power, SAP, ScreenPoP, Interaction Manager, Microsoft Excel, and Microsoft Outlook. All programs used daily.
• Direct Dealing with Field Support and Parts and warehouse departments. – less
Human Resources
Human Resource Generalist (Current Employee), Commerce, CAMarch 7, 2014
• Administer various HR plans and procedures for all company personnel; assists in development and implementation of personnel policies and procedures.
• Maintain time/attendance records for payroll processing.
• Participates in developing department goals, objectives, and systems.
• Assists with all aspects of recruitment efforts for exempt, non-exempt, – more... and union positions; conducts non-Union new employee orientation.
• Prepare internal employee communications regarding compensation, benefits, or company policies.
• Maintains HRIS (Prospera, ADP) records and compiles reports from database.
• Maintain Occupational Safety and Health records and ensure completion of accident reports by management.
• Coordinate and track training programs and courses to meet Division requirements for employee orientation and skills training. – less
Very helpful representatives!
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE DISTRIBUTION (Former Employee), Rancho Cucamonga, CAFebruary 10, 2014
The Rancho Helpmates staff were always attentive and had a concern for my being at my place of employment. A nice experience. It's a shame they closed.
I received good training in real estate documentation.
Clerical Specialist (Former Employee), Santa Ana, CAFebruary 8, 2014
Pros: was allowed to learn the job and given more responsibility.
Cons: some aspects of work flow between departments needed help but were improving.
I was given quite a good job experience that was a career change for me.
Always somethingto do
Stock Handler (Former Employee), CAJanuary 29, 2014
It was okay, it just needs to offer benefits of some sort. The assignments i had were good and the staff is a lways willing to help you at any given moment. I liked the staff i worked with.
Helpful company.
Customer Service Rep (Former Employee), Santa Fe Springs, CAJanuary 18, 2014
They saw my job needs and helped out greatly. I was always on assignments with Helpmates.
Everything is done by the book!
Receptionist (Former Employee), Cerritos, CAJanuary 16, 2014
I liked it. I learned new things and all the co-workers were really helpful.
a lot of overtime
Data Entry (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJanuary 9, 2014
Pros: great company
Cons: limited growth
you will get your full 40+. and great experience under your belt.
Productive work environment
Data Entry (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAJanuary 7, 2014
Pros: get paid weekly
Cons: not enough job assignments
This is a temp staffing company. Each assignment is a different company. The management for this company are very attentive and supportive.
An awesome place & staff to work with...
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee), Indiana, PADecember 31, 2013
Enjoyed everyday knowing the clients that was on my schedule for the day. It felt great going in to the clients home complete the required task.Then seeing that smile that he/she was happy with the way I did things for them. The hardest part was the driving time between each client. That or sitting the hours before the next client. The staff was helpful – more... to show me the ropes & worked well with everyone else. – less
The hardest part of the job.
Personal Care Aide (Former Employee), Smethport, PA.December 2, 2013
Pros: staying busy.
Cons: overbooking of clients schedules so that you have to be in two places at once.
I find that being a personal care aide is a challenge because there is only suppose to be a professional relationship. You get to know the client as well as the families and if something serious comes about it can be very hard emotionally.
Experience
File Clerk (Former Employee), Irvine, CAOctober 30, 2013
Pros: both internal and external communication
Cons: short term assignments
Warm environment, learned large variety of job businesses.
It' really fun
Personal Care Assistant (Current Employee), PAOctober 6, 2013
Pros: working with the elderly
Cons: not getting paid enough money
I work 7 days a week doing the normal things like cleaning the house, helping the people with their bathes or showers, Making sure they are ready go for the day. My shift is only three hours so I do what I can before my shift is over. What I have learned is that taking care of the elderly is very rewarding work. And my co-worker are nice to be around.
Always found high level paying work
Temporary (DaVita) (Former Employee), Irvine, CASeptember 17, 2013
Where they placed me I was instantly asked to come aboard full time, they were willing to pay me out from Helpmates but I took another position.
safe place to work, good food.
Manufacturing Technician (Former Employee), nuevo, caSeptember 4, 2013
Working for helpmates was fun, fast pace makes the day go by fast.
Basic Staffing agency
Forklift operator (Former Employee), Corona,CAAugust 27, 2013
Helpmates was used to fill positions within my company. For the short period i was a temp they were pretty good and getting me up to speed.

1 2 3

About Helpmates Staffing Services

Get to work with Trust Temporary Services. The company, which does business as Helpmates Staffing Services, offers a variety of – Read more