Supervise and contribute to warehouse processes for fulfillment and distribution of products. Warehouse processes include the receiving, handling, storing, picking, light assembly, configuration, testing, packing, and shipping activities. Plan, develop, and implement warehouse safety and security programs and activities. Supervise the activities of other individual contributors within the warehouse. Responsible for hiring, firing, performance appraisals, and pay reviews.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop and implement plans to efficiently utilize materials, labor, and equipment.
2. Ensure that all parts, assemblies, and final products are produced on schedule and according to established requirements.
3. Responsible for the accuracy, timeliness and quality of all product shipments.
4. Expedite processes and shipments according to customer requirements.
5. Ensure quality incoming and outgoing inspection, quality assembly, configuration and packaging.
6. Ensure shipping traceability and retention of supporting documentation, as required.
7. Communicate effectively and consistently with suppliers, internal customers and management.
8. Demonstrate effectiveness in regards to attaining timelines and objectives.
9. Escalation of inventory, and shipping issues, as required.
10. Manage the Annual Physical Inventory and other Inventory Control opportunities and processes, as needed.
11. Ensure proper safety and security of the warehouse and company assets.
12. Other related duties as assigned by Management and/or Executive Team.
Minimum High School Diploma.
Minimum of six years fulfillment and distribution experience with at least 2 years of leadership responsibility.
Broad knowledge of warehouse processes including electronic parts handling/storage, software loading, configuration and test.
Proficient skill level in Microsoft Office Suite – Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
Internet search processes and research abilities.
Thorough knowledge of MRP/ERP systems or equivalents.