Henderson Trucking Employee Reviews

Great place
Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Belle Glade, FLJanuary 4, 2017
If you're looking for a great job and a good environment. Then this is the place for you. I've never occurred any problems with management or the company as a whole. It is easily the best place I've worked for in my life. Loved it!
Pros
Fun
Cons
They lie to get you in the door
Office (Former Employee) –  Caseyville, ILDecember 1, 2016
This company will promise you one thing and decrease your pay the moment you start. They change your schedule at a moments notice and pay the women thousands of dollars less for the same job. There is no diversity at all, only white people working in the office. They encourage a very tense and gossip filled atmosphere where you have to constantly watch your back.

I have talked to current workers over the last few years and the place has not changed at all. The amount of stress and the way they hold back women and minorities is disgusting.

Women do not last long in this company.
Cons
no breaks, constant micromanaging, i was paid 20K less than my male teammembers.
not a place to work
Lease Operator (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJuly 26, 2016
The dispatcher are great, but management team need to be revamped. I wouldn't never tell anyone to work for Hendrickson Trucking
1st time trucker
SOLO DRIVER (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMay 12, 2016
great company, learned a lot about driving trucks, family friendly and understanding company. they are truly a company of second chances because they took a chance and hired me. i have nothing bad to say about this company because i learned alot
Good, busy job
Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Delaware, OHFebruary 18, 2016
Working for this company is really what you make it. Was early days with long hours driving a 7 axle dump truck taking aggregate materials from place to place. Management treats you well and fair. Your co-workers were always there to help if you needed it. Hardest part of the job would be the constant driving. Most enjoyable part of the job was working with friends.
Pros
Full benefits
Cons
No breaks
Cool company to work for.
Tractor Trailer Driver (Former Employee) –  Caseyville, ILJanuary 13, 2016
I loved working for the company. Because I was about to see America in a way I never would of. If I didn't work for this work. I would love to come back one day and work for them again.
Pros
Give you all the work you can handle.
Cons
Stick to the book type of company.
Good Company To Train With Or To Drive For.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Caseyville, ILAugust 6, 2015
I worked on a dedicated account that was a great situation. My problem with it is that there was not enough home time. It could of been easily arranged for the drivers to have two days off per week, but management did not see it that way and wanted you out for 14 to 18 days on this account. Good people to work with, but while I enjoy driving, I like to be home as well.
do not work for this company
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Caseyville, ILJuly 22, 2015
dispatchers are terrible/ Management especially safety mgr is terrible. Act like they will treat you better than any other company but truth is they are worst than most
Pros
new trucks
Cons
sitting for days
great compnay
CDL Class A Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  Keenesburg, COApril 29, 2015
good pay , great travel. this company is very understanding a treats all employees like family, working with this company was a great decision i have made. they give you a chance to really make something of our self.
Pros
pays good
Cons
miss family from time ti time, when you get sic you can't see a doctor so qucikly
Pay was good
Driver (Former Employee) –  DriverMarch 16, 2015
When I worked for Henderson they had a great group of staff, it felt like a family. They kept their word. If there was ever a discrepancy of pay it was quickly corrected. They were also very good at rewarding you with incentives.
One of the best trucking companies out there
Class A CDL Truck Driver (Former Employee) –  I live in Las Vegas, NVFebruary 10, 2015
I loved driving for Henderson. Sure, it had its ups and downs. It was also the first company I ever drove for. The reason I'm not there anymore is I was gone from home for too long at a time. Other than that, it was great, They kept me rollin'!
Pros
Had the best dispatcher/driver manager
Cons
On the road a lot (buts thats truckin'!)
Great family owned company
Transportation Manager (Former Employee) –  Delaware, OHJanuary 20, 2014
Great family owned company - The people are all nice to work with. Has the small family owned flare/vibe to it.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Long Hours
Good Company
OTR Truck Driver (Current Employee) –  Salem, ILJuly 26, 2013
it a really good company to work for but, I'M looking for something local where I can be home every night or everyday.
Pros
good pay
Cons
dont be home enough.
productive and family feel
Secretary/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Judsonia, ARMarch 17, 2013
Iove working for this company. The hours were great, pay was great
Pros
family feel
Cons
no health care
New equipment
Driver-Trainee (Former Employee) –  Caseyville, ILJanuary 22, 2013
Plenty of miles. Good training. Open door policy. Some trainers are harsh but good at what they do.
Pros
weekly bbq at tterminal
Cons
health care after 90 days
Long hours but fun
truck driver (Former Employee) –  ILMarch 26, 2012
Driving with the company was fun and excited.Had ups and down. Driving from place to place was the excity part about this one seeing new state that I've never sence.Love it..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henderson Trucking. Our community is ready to answer.