HENDERSON Employee Reviews

Productive and fast paced environment to work
Restaurant Manager (Current Employee) –  Henderson, NVAugust 5, 2017
Henderson is a great place to work at. With its wide range of cultures, it is an enjoyable experience to be apart of. The workplace is fast paced which keeps you on your toes and the people here are very friendly and keeps your day going.
Not the right job for me
City Environmental Hygienist (Current Employee) –  Henderson, COAugust 3, 2017
City of Henderson has perfect job openings to personnel of higher education. For blue collar works, it can be rough to find a job that can provide for your family. Perfect place for younger personnel looking to expand their job options.
productive and fun place to work
Dietary Cook/Aide (Former Employee) –  Henderson, TXSeptember 17, 2016
I enjoyed working with the residents and making sure that their meals were serve in a timely fashion. The company has a lot of advancement opportunities. The other employees were hard workers and has a lot of care and concern for the residents
An amazing, profoundly-life-altering 19-year e-ticket ride
Managing Partner and VP of Client Services (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 11, 2016
This organization gave me an opportunity to rise to my full potential as a team member and leader.

I will be forever grateful for my opportunity with The Henderson Group.
Pros
Flexibility, opportunity
Productive and fun enviroment
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXNovember 9, 2015
Started by arriving and checking mail, as well as faxes or emails. Making coffee for everyone. Processed returns that were ready to be processed. Answered telephones, and did other duties assigned by my supervisor or my boss.
I enjoyed working here.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Hueytown, ALSeptember 15, 2015
I enjoyed working and assisting my patients. Every day I learned something new and I love people, so it is natural for me to reach out.
Pros
Loved my patients
Cons
There arent any
Staff Trainer (Former Employee) –  Greenville, SCJune 13, 2015
First you clock in, then you have a 30 min staff meeting. After getting your job assignment, and your location then you and your group head to your destination. The groups consist of about 5-6 people with one manager to make sure things run smoothly.
Productive and fun people to work with.
Puller (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake CityApril 28, 2015
It was a good place to work, a typical day was busy and a tad chaotic which I actually enjoyed. I learned to pull, ship, find orders with the work system, axle checks, and I learned how to dispatch which was one of my favorite parts of the job.

Management for the most part was good, my boss was great, he taught me everything I know, he was fun, and I knew that if I was having a problem in the workplace I could talk to him. Most of my co-workers were really nice and fun, I enjoyed working with them.

The hardest part of the job was the axle checks. The only reason for that was because of how heavy they are and I could either try to lift them on my own but if I could not I would have to scour the place to find a coworker to assist me. The most enjoyable part of the job was dispatching, mainly because I enjoyed the constant challenges that came along with it. I learned to be a leader by taking on that particular challenge an learned a lot, that was my favorite work experience.
Pros
If I asked I could take a longer lunch if I needed to.
Cons
We only got one break throughout the day.
Flexible, Easy
Site Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Henderson KYApril 27, 2015
I managed all employee files, I entered all employee evaluations into a live web data base. I conducted week tours, I did payroll when my manager was on vacation. I monitored and tracked employee PTO and attendance points.
Pros
Flexible Work Schedule as far as time management
Cons
Part Time Hours, Communication Issues within the company
great place to work
ambulance attendent (Former Employee) –  Webster, COMarch 16, 2015
you never knew what to expect from day to day as a emergency response unit. i really enjoyed helping the sick and injuried
Pros
helping people
Cons
losing peoplle

Want to know more about HENDERSON?

Ask a question
a lt of dirty work for not that much pay
Lifeguard (Former Employee) –  Henderson,NVJanuary 22, 2015
A lot of hard dirty work labor that could be managed by other people was put on us for not that much money.
Productive CPA firm
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSOctober 28, 2014
This is a productive and professional CPA firm with a great staff to work with.
Excellent company for growth
Production/Engineering Technician (Former Employee) –  Henderson, NVOctober 3, 2014
While at this company I was able to advance from a Machine Operator to a plant wide Technical Engineer.
Pros
Great Pay, Training
Cons
Loud environment
Great atmosphere for dedicated individuals.
Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Caseyville, IllinoisJune 20, 2014
For the most part I enjoyed learning how the trucking industry worked. The co-workers were very helpful and easy to talk to. There was a kitchen which made breakfast and lunch more convenient. I would work there again if I moved back.
depends on where you work and who you work for. Primeraly hostile and toxic work enviorment.
Master Electrician/Telecommunication Technician (Current Employee) –  Lexington,KYJanuary 29, 2014
Typical workplace in todays market. Everyone would rather screw you than help the bottom line so they could keep their own position.
No chance for advancement. No job security. If your not one of the boys, good luck. The only place I have ever been at that I have been discriminated against for doing a good job.
Pros
Health care paid, good hourly rate.
Cons
Us vs them Always
very good company to work for
Year Electrical Apprentice, IBEW Union (Former Employee) –  louisville kyJanuary 21, 2014
the journeymen were great teachers of the trade and knowledgeable of all aspect of trade
Pros
steady work
Cons
sometime traveling distance
6th Grade Teacher
6th Grade Teacher (Former Employee) –  Henderson, KYDecember 11, 2013
I taught a self-contained 6th grade class. I taught all subjects and followed the state approved curriculum standards.
Good Internship
Internship (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNSeptember 20, 2013
I was an intern for this firm. I prepared tax workpapers for the tax accountants and scanned them into the database.

I learned a lot about the different tax papers involved in the tax accounting process.

Management was great. They took an interest in what their employees did and weren't afraid to socialize with them. That being said, I felt like the employees themselves had formed themselves into groups. The accountants generally stayed away from those in processing and, from what I saw, from anybody who wasn't in their group. Other than that, people were generally nice to each other and were definitely hard-working.

Regarding the actual work I did, the vast majority of my time was spent sifting through tax workpapers and scanning documents into the database. I wish I could have seen what was being done with the information I was collating. However, I assume it was good for me to at least be exposed to the different tax documents.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know the people that I worked with. They were all very nice people and didn't look down on me for being an intern. I only wish that I had had more opportunities to get to know other people/accountants in the firm.
Fun and good environment.
Secretary (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXMay 23, 2013
Processed tax returns, greeted customers and helped co-workers in the office. Completed secretarial duties like answer phones and entered data into the computer.
Great job.
Co Owner (Former Employee) –  Grand Saline, TXApril 27, 2013
Good place to work and got to me lots of interesting people. Company has closed now, but was great for along time.
Pros
not alot of stress.
Cons
on call from time to time