HENDERSON

HENDERSON Employee Reviews

Flexible, Easy
Site Coordinator (Former Employee), Henderson KYApril 27, 2015
Pros: Flexible Work Schedule as far as time management
Cons: Part Time Hours, Communication Issues within the company
I managed all employee files, I entered all employee evaluations into a live web data base. I conducted week tours, I did payroll when my manager was on vacation. I monitored and tracked employee PTO and attendance points.
great place to work
ambulance attendent (Former Employee), Webster, COMarch 16, 2015
Pros: helping people
Cons: losing peoplle
you never knew what to expect from day to day as a emergency response unit. i really enjoyed helping the sick and injuried
a lt of dirty work for not that much pay
Lifeguard (Former Employee), Henderson,NVJanuary 22, 2015
A lot of hard dirty work labor that could be managed by other people was put on us for not that much money.
Productive CPA firm
Administrative Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee), Overland Park, KSOctober 28, 2014
This is a productive and professional CPA firm with a great staff to work with.
Excellent company for growth
Production/Engineering Technician (Former Employee), Henderson, NVOctober 3, 2014
Pros: great pay, training
Cons: loud environment
While at this company I was able to advance from a Machine Operator to a plant wide Technical Engineer.
Great atmosphere for dedicated individuals.
Office Clerk (Former Employee), Caseyville, IllinoisJune 20, 2014
For the most part I enjoyed learning how the trucking industry worked. The co-workers were very helpful and easy to talk to. There was a kitchen which made breakfast and lunch more convenient. I would work there again if I moved back.
depends on where you work and who you work for. Primeraly hostile and toxic work enviorment.
Master Electrician/Telecommunication Technician (Current Employee), Lexington,KYJanuary 29, 2014
Pros: health care paid, good hourly rate.
Cons: us vs them always
Typical workplace in todays market. Everyone would rather screw you than help the bottom line so they could keep their own position.
No chance for advancement. No job security. If your not one of the boys, good luck. The only place I have ever been at that I have been discriminated against for doing a good job.
very good company to work for
Year Electrical Apprentice, IBEW Union (Former Employee), louisville kyJanuary 21, 2014
Pros: steady work
Cons: sometime traveling distance
the journeymen were great teachers of the trade and knowledgeable of all aspect of trade
6th Grade Teacher
6th Grade Teacher (Former Employee), Henderson, KYDecember 11, 2013
I taught a self-contained 6th grade class. I taught all subjects and followed the state approved curriculum standards.
Good Internship
Internship (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNSeptember 20, 2013
I was an intern for this firm. I prepared tax workpapers for the tax accountants and scanned them into the database.

I learned a lot about the different tax papers involved in the tax accounting process.

Management was great. They took an interest in what their employees did and weren't afraid to socialize with them. That being said, I felt like the employees themselves had formed themselves into groups. The accountants generally stayed away from those in processing and, from what I saw, from anybody who wasn't in their group. Other than that, people were generally nice to each other and were definitely hard-working.

Regarding the actual work I did, the vast majority of my time was spent sifting through tax workpapers and scanning documents into the database. I wish I could have seen what was being done with the information I was collating. However, I assume it was good for me to at least be exposed to the different tax documents.

The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to know the people that I worked with. They were all very nice people and didn't look down on me for being an intern. I only wish that I had had more opportunities to get to know other people/accountants in the firm.
Fun and good environment.
Secretary (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 23, 2013
Processed tax returns, greeted customers and helped co-workers in the office. Completed secretarial duties like answer phones and entered data into the computer.
Great job.
Co Owner (Former Employee), Grand Saline, TXApril 27, 2013
Pros: not alot of stress.
Cons: on call from time to time
Good place to work and got to me lots of interesting people. Company has closed now, but was great for along time.
Prepared monthly client financials at CPA firm.
Staff Accountant (Former Employee), Lansing, MIApril 4, 2013
Pros: great entry level if you plan on getting your cpa
Cons: was not accomodating to working mothers.
Prepared monthly financials for organizations that were of a professional in nature, quarterly payroll taxes and annual tax returns, and other accounting related functions at my client's request.
Excellent CPA firm
Accountant (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 28, 2013
Pros: preparation of multi tax returns for various entites
Cons: long hours
I really liked this job and the importance of ethics. I was given the opportunity to aquire the skills that helped me in the Automotive market.
Productive, fun work place
Bookkeeping (Former Employee), Wilmington, NCJanuary 23, 2013
Pros: working in and out of the office
Cons: the cons were that it was a part- time, temporary position
A typical day involved daily bookkeeping for our clients. I also picked up and delivered paperwork to many of them. I assisted in tax preparation.

I learned how to use Quick Books software with this company.

It was a very up-beat, positive environment and I enjoyed working there.
not a bad place to work over the road
Truck Driver otr (Current Employee), Caseyville, ILSeptember 3, 2012
Pros: homeless with money
Cons: never haveing a home
we are over the road.i drive wife sleeps wife drives i sleep.just want better pay and go home nitely or days
small office with 4 great attorneys
Office Manager (Former Employee), Brooklyn Center, MNJuly 25, 2012
Pros: easy to work with, very wonderful co-workers
Cons: only benefit was medical.
Learned a lot about the law and my co-workers were great. I enjoyed meeting clients and learning about the law and what goes into a law office.
Keeps me working hard. Its what I strive to do.
Tire Mounter (Current Employee), Garden City, IDApril 29, 2012
Pros: physicaly demanding.
Cons: lunch break is a bit long.
I would like to work for this company full time the only draw back is for the type of labor and skills I do believe the pay rate is abit low.

HENDERSON Photos