Hendersonville Medical Center Employee Reviews

Met new people daily
Cardiac Telemetry Monitor Technician (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNNovember 13, 2017
My job was to be a CNT. I assisted patients and the medical staff with their needs. I kept the patients clean and fed through out my shifts. I entered data for the nurses and doctors.
Pros
fun
Cons
challenging
Rn
Med Surg/Charge Nurse 45 Bed Unit (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNJanuary 14, 2017
Small town hospital that has grown into a great place for the community. This hospital is expanding and growing. They are committed to the community and are well respected.
Pros
Small town feel
Cons
becoming a large city
HCA is great employer
Patient Registrar (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNJuly 19, 2016
Excellent place to work. Great patient care and employee communication. Worked there for many years. Left employment there to care for my children.
very nice place to work
patient advocate/Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, TennesseeSeptember 22, 2015
Small town feel that provides quality medical care with a wholistic approach. Quality physicians and surgeons as well as medical professionals. This includes my experience working there as well as being a patient.
Pros
teamwork
Fun and Busy Place to Work
Registered Nurse-Emergency Department (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNMay 11, 2014
Fun and busy Emergency Department. Staff is great to work with and the department is well managed.
Pros
Busy and Fun
Hmc
Certified Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNFebruary 25, 2014
.It was a wonderful place to work until they changed supervisors' would go in and start oxygen rounds chart them in computer then start breathing treatments do ventilator checks depending if I had CCU or the floor .We would have two to three people mostly two and which one had the least load would carry the ER beeper. My coworkers were great people I loved working with them. The hardest part of my job was going to the basement to get equipment and things not being where they were easily to get to.
The most joy have ever gotten is working with the patients and there
family's, that is my favorite part of the job.
Pros
Nice people that you meet, working with others on your team.I like what i do
Cons
There are not a lot of cons for me i just need a lunch and Iam great
E.R. excellence
Critical Care Unit RN - Emergency Room RN (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNJanuary 12, 2014
Emergency excellence is shown here. It transfers out the critical neurological and cardiovascular cases. Great hospital to begin a nursing career,
Great place to work!
Critical Care Staff Nurse/Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNAugust 11, 2013
I love HMC! Great people! Hometown feeling and very patient-centered!!
Pros
People and management!
Cons
Very very busy!!
Great Job!
ED Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Case ManagementJuly 16, 2013
My job is constant. There is no free time to really get to know your co-workers really well. It's fast paced. My manager is very efficient and gives us concise directives. It's a great job!
Pros
It's 10 mins from home.
Cons
I work every weekend
Wonderful helpful staff
Registrar (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNFebruary 5, 2013
I loved working with the people i worked with they were like family to me.
Pros
working with wonderful people always happy
Cons
long hours and on call hours
Fast paced and challenging
LPN (Former Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNJanuary 24, 2013
I worked on this unit for 10 years and I learned a lot and met many amazing people. I had great supervisors and co workers. I saw technology grow and empower us in the medical field to take the very best care of our patients. The best part of my job was seeing the patients recover from surgery, get good results from tests and just to be able to get to know them. This was basically how it was nine of the years that I was there. Then many changes came to our unit. I am not afraid of change, but they came to our unit so fast, at times it was overwhelming. I felt like I was being "rushed " to do patient care because of the huge amount of documentation. Most of it repetitive. I tried to do the best I could. Things Im sure will improve with committees, suggestions and mainly listening to the nurses before changes that affect patient care are made. In summary, the hospital wants all rn staffing by 2014. I am very proud to be an lpn and want to continue my nursing career where lpns are a part of the team and place patient care at its highest standard. Hendersonville medical center is a good place to work, but because of the new healthcare act and how reimbursements will affect their business, the changes will continue. I am thankful for the opportunity to be part of an awesome nursing staff and I wish this facility the best.
Job to be closer to my son, but no career decision.
Production Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hendersonville, TNJuly 1, 2012
I like interacting with the patients as I pass out the trays to them, there are always so many interesting stories to be told. People are friendly. Nursing staff is wonderful. 12 hour shifts aren't the greatest, but I enjoy the extra days off. Management is decent but need improvement. Co-workers need to learn team work. I come in and do my job the best I can.
Pros
free lunch, good benefits
Cons
horrible managers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hendersonville Medical Center. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3