Hendrick Automotive Group Employee Reviews

Hendrick Auto Group
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  NCJuly 16, 2017
With any dealership, the hours are very long. From what I have seen the turnover rate is high, but comparatively average. The company has plenty of benefits and has good job security. It seems like the management is the deciding factor of how people feel about their job, and if they enjoy it.
2nd family
Regional collision manager (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 15, 2017
I consider hendrick my second family. The company’s culture is awesome! Mr. hendrick is a superior leader and passes his culture through his management teams. I have worked there for 17 years and will never work anywhere else.
prudctive
Client Advisor (Former Employee) –  Hoover, ALJuly 11, 2017
hendrick is a very productive place to work if you dont want a social life or a late night social life if you are a client advisor.their training is ridiculous and if you dont progress within 2 weeks they will let you go.
Bad place to work for
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Merriam, KSJuly 6, 2017
I can honestly say that they do not care about their employees at all. That place is all about the money and don't care if they get a lawsuit against them.
Pros
Free lunch on Saturday's
Cons
Sertin people get treated differently
Hendrick
Wholesale Title Clerk (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJuly 3, 2017
great place to work unfortunately they were restructuring the dept and I got laid off with my entire dept.
I enjoyed the people and everyone I worked with.
Good place to start your career
Business Development Representative (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 25, 2017
Great opportunity for advancement, but it is a stressful environment and a lot of micromanaging. Good compensation and benefits and lots of opportunity to earn bonuses.
Pros
Compensation, benefits
Cons
Micromanaging
Great company!
Remote Accounting Support Manager (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALJune 24, 2017
Working with the Hendrick team for the past 3 years has been incredible. There is always room for advancement if you are willing to prove yourself. Management asks for nothing other than you to do what is expected of you daily! If you are looking to work for a company that genuinely cares about their employees, this is the place for you!
Pros
Benefits, Luncheons, Recognition
Enjoyed customer service
Business Development/Sales | Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCJune 24, 2017
It was fulfilling for me to assist with sales and follow up with customer service with loyal clients. The staff members were friendly and professional.
tight knit family environment in a corporate world
Warranty Administrator (Current Employee) –  Service Dept Hoover, AlJune 23, 2017
All work places have their pros and cons. Hendrick Chrysler is no different. I would gladly take the cons of this company over the pros of another any day. They work with you, guide you and help you grow. I love my immediate coworkers like family. Everyone works together and gets along. Great benefits!
Pros
benefits, family friendly, down right good people
Cons
need more coworkers
Great Company! Great Opportunities!
Finance Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALJune 23, 2017
I have been working at Hendrick for 3 years now and I love it. I have been able to grow with an amazing company and it is a lot of hard work but I enjoy the challenges. Great managers that are willing to work with you and help you grow. The hardest part of my job is meeting all of the deadlines but with proper time management, I can accomplish all of the things I need to. The most enjoyable part of my job are the people here. Hendrick is my family. We take care of each other.
Pros
Great people, lunches every Saturday, full benefits.
hands down the best group of people
Client Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALJune 23, 2017
the best place too work . it has been over 30 years since I really enjoyed my job the people here are great too work with thanks and they are very professional group of people here the best I ever work with thanks for hiring me I really enjoy this job
Love the Hendrick Team!
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALJune 22, 2017
I can't say enough about this great organization! This is truly a fantastic group that genuinely cares from the top down. A culture has been developed here that not only allows us to come to work to be successful, but to also be happy while at work, and that is rare! If you want to be a part of a winning organization that puts customer service first, this is the absolute best place to do it!
Great place to work!
Client Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALJune 22, 2017
Great place to work! I have worked at several other dealerships and this one is by far the best. Definitely the busiest one I've ever worked at. Always customers. They treat their employees very very well. So glad I work here.
Pros
Free healthcare for employee
Great experience
Auto Detailer (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJune 22, 2017
I learned to be better than I was expecting to be at HENDRICKS Honda South. I also have a great experience with getting the problem solved..Allowing the tasks that I performed be the perfection of keeping it easy and less likely to be a part of the HENDRICKS Honda South family.
Pros
Good services for employees and customers
Cons
Hard work and great for business c
Potentially high earnings, but at what cost?
Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Hoover, ALJune 20, 2017
Be prepared to work 70 hour workweeks, and start on a payplan that won't compensate you close to what you put in on time. But, if you manage to get the other payplan, you stand to earn substantial commission. The main question to ask is if it is worth trading 70+ hours a week and your life away from work to achieve it.Great learning experience, and awesome resources. Nice people, albeit a strange culture. Overall not a bad experience but not a place for building my future.
Pros
potential money earned
Cons
everything else
Hendrick is Great
BDR (Former Employee) –  Cary, NCJune 20, 2017
I enjoyed my time working for Hendrick. It is an Exciting company with room for advancement. they offer good benefits and good incentives. There is a lot of different departments that you can move freely from
Management doesn't care.
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLJune 19, 2017
Manager's don't care. They make a good check while you are hustling to make a dollar. GSM always on his phone and steps out to smoke. So much gossip you cannot get away from it. Fleet department will only give leads to older white guys.
Cons
Free health insurance.
US Army
SALES CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  North CarolinaJune 16, 2017
They have a lot of opportunity available if you don't know what direction you're heading in life. They can guide you into a great career but you will have to work for it.
Great management
Auto Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJune 12, 2017
The best people to work with and for. The management does care about sales staff. They are the best at their job. Have a standing offer to go back at anytime.
Pros
Free luches on saturdays
Cons
Not realy any cons
One Word....Dont
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCJune 9, 2017
I have never in my life met a bunch of people who despised working for such a well known company. Racism, sexist jokes, it is a complete HR nightmare. Dont.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hendrick Automotive Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2