Hendricks Regional Health

Hendricks Regional Health Employer Reviews

Registered Nurse (Current Employee), Danville, INOctober 31, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Co-workers hard working and team oriented.
Physicians great to work with.
Great benefits.
Good co-workers
Clinical Attendant (Former Employee), Danville, INOctober 1, 2014
Pros: working with patients
I enjoyed the job and working with the patients of the hospital. A typical day at work consisted of communicating with patients, and their families. I enjoyed working with my co-workers, and we all made the job fun. Management is management, just like every place else the management system needs to be "tweeked" a bit so its not so micro managed.
Clean place to work
Storeroom Clerk (Former Employee), Danville, INJuly 1, 2014
Pros: environment
Cons: compensation
Cleanest hospital to work in. Great co-workers. Not too many politics. Indepence to do tasks freely.
enjoyed work environment
Emergency Room Registered Nurse (Former Employee), Danville, INApril 26, 2013
Cons: no room for advancing
Unfortunately not much room to advance in this company. You were merely a number with management. The staff was friendly from the medics to nurses to physicians and clerks and worked well as a team.
ok
Job duties patient transporter (Former Employee), Danville, INMarch 26, 2013
bad pay, management to match. Some of the people are alright the rest should not be working in a hospital
great place
Housekeeping/ support services (Former Employee), Danville, INFebruary 25, 2013
Pros: direct deposit pay, cafe money taken out of pay checks, smoke free, everyone is welcoming and friendly
friendly, warm, organized, hard working, caring atmosphere
lazy management; incompetent preceptors; back-stabbing coworkers
instrumentation technician (Former Employee), DanvilleNovember 8, 2012
Pros: there were none
Cons: hendricks motto: we treat people better...ha...i know they don't treat their employees better
I took a job in central service and was made many promises.
The structure of my training was hectic and disorganized.
My coworkers were back-stabbers; I found this out at my review-you know nice to your face kind-of people-these people cost me my job with all their lies, half-truths, and more LIES.
My team leader (who thought she was the boss and rarely – more... helped her coworkers because she thought she was the boss) was as lazy as they come (sat on computer most of her shift-not doing work even when they were short-handed and struggling) My boss? rarely saw him-unless it was to degrade me, never anything positive came out of his mouth.How these two acquired these positions is beyond me.
A bunch of gossiping and racism; something I would not have expected in a hospital.
My coworkers did not care if I learned or not.
Instead of actually teaching they just had me running around from task to task so I could not learn things properly.
I learned that "newbies" aren't accepted with open arms.
There was nothing enjoyable about this job; they left me on my own-after improper training or lack of training, which they took no responsibility for- and expected me to do the work of 2-4 people and when I could not do it, they did not get it, but somehow the day shift, which consisted of 4-5 people could not keep up and left me all their tasks they couldn't complete, on top of my own duties!!
This department of the hospital was the most disorganized place I have ever worked in.
I got a job with another employer (not a hospital) in a warehouse that pays better and I am treated better (so sad how cheap these hospitals are; except when it comes to their CEOs etc...) I spent $30,000 going to school and get paid better working in a warehouse;PATHETIC!!!!!
Also, my team leader, my boss, and one of the coworkers do not have their CRCSTs, which is a REQUIREMENT; but I have mine. These people have all been in the field for years!
It seems to me they can't keep anyone for that position. Is it the new employee? No, its the working environment (push, push, bullying, degrading and berating) It is the management and coworkers that keep this position open.

RUN, RUN, RUN from this hospital! – less
The most enjoyable part of the job
RN Emergency Department System Administrator (Current Employee), Emergency DepartmentAugust 29, 2012
Pros: discounted (awesome) meals, great insurance benefit
Cons: up coming healthcare changes has caused a lot of changes and cut backs.
I very much enjoy the family atmosphere of my current position at Hendricks Regional Health. Everyone that you meet is very sweet. Families work here at Hendricks Regional Health meaning that you could see a Mom and Daughter or Husband and Wife work together in various departments. It is just fun to see how generations after generations decide to come – more... and work at HRH. – less
Great people that work there.
Support Service Associate III (Current Employee), Danville, INJuly 8, 2012
Pros: flexible work schedule
Cons: feel job i do should be paid more.
The delivery job I do is different every day. I enjoy being outdoors and also customer service with so many hospital associates. Everyone I work with is kind and considerate from the doctors to the cooks. No one is above the other and everyone respects each others positions. The job I do requires organization, flexibility, heavy lifting and follow up. – more... I have excellent managers who allow me to make whatever adjustments to my schedule that I need to do. I have earned their trust and they support me in all I do. – less
An okay place to work, not spectacular.
Support Services Associate II (Current Employee), Danville, IndianaJuly 1, 2012
Pros: health insurance
Cons: wages, schedules
A physically demanding job. Diverse work environment. Teamwork is important. Management needs to assess growing concerns. Customer service is very rewarding.