Hendricks Regional Health Employee Reviews

Great
Registar (Current Employee) –  Danville, INOctober 30, 2017
Hendricks Regional Health is a a great and reliable place to work, they take pride in their employees and treat them with the respect they deserve, I would recommend anyone to work there.
Best hospital to work for in Indiana. Our benefits are amazing!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INOctober 8, 2017
I love working for Hendricks Regional Health! Our benefits are amazing. We are growing as a company and CEO wants our input to all the amazing changes going on. We used to be a small town hospital and now we could al.ost compete with the larger hospitals with our training and improvements!
Benefits
This is an awful cut throat brown nosers Place Now
Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Danville, INSeptember 1, 2017
This use to be a great place to work and the company actually cared about there Employees. Then there was a total Management change that destroy .. CFO who is a total fool and a IT Director which I must say is a joke who things she as to prove herself because she a women. You had no problem as long as you kiss her tail .. She loved that and we have whole lot of them in are department and they know who they are.
Pros
Great palce before change over Management
Cons
New Management
great atmosphere
PBX Operator/ Emergency Room Registration (Current Employee) –  Danville, INAugust 30, 2017
HRH has a great atmosphere with my co-workers but it is starting to feel like the money comes before all else. It is also hard to advance without the good ole boy system
Friendly co-workers. Poor management.
Mammographer/ Breast Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Danville, INAugust 2, 2017
I enjoyed working at HRH but was hired for a position then let go 7 months later due to a new position created then management decided to eliminate the position shortly after.
Pros
Short drive to work
Cons
Poor management
Eecellent
Clinical Pharmacist (Current Employee) –  Danville, INJuly 26, 2017
Best place to work. I enjoyed working here. The HR staff and my department staff are awesome. Our management is compassionate. HR is always willing to help.
Give care to patients and always make sure of their safety about always make sure patients don't suffer for any harm or fall.
Machine Operator, CNA, HHA (Current Employee) –  Danville, INJuly 15, 2017
I always be on time on my job and always with a positive attitude with my co workers and help each other. Always provide a good care to every patients and make them feel like they were home.
Great people
Brownsburg health care center (Current Employee) –  Brownsburg, INJuly 8, 2017
Good work conditions, great people to work with. Caring, understanding bosses that are very flexible. Good hours, but benefits are pay are not the best.
Nice community feel.
Medical Coder II/Clinical Documentation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Danville, INJune 20, 2017
Community hospital that had a small town feel. However, this has changed in recent years. Management and mentality towards treating people better has definitely changed.
Pros
Decent insurance and compensation.
Cons
Management has changed.
People who work here never leave
X-Ray Technician/Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Avon, INJune 15, 2017
This was by far my best workplace. The people are awesome and the doctor's work with you in a collaborative effort. The training is some of the best I have ever experienced. I should have never left there. I would do anything to get my old job back!
Pros
Pay/benefits
Cons
Easy going and willing to acomodate
Sports Medicine Intern (Former Employee) –  Danville, INMay 17, 2017
A typical work day was very laid back of viewing patients and assessing the course of action for treatment. The culture was one that fosters learning and patient care
Pros
Great environment
Cons
Long periods of standing
Productive and Fun Workplace
Clinical Attendant (Current Employee) –  Danville, INApril 16, 2017
HRH is a great place to work. They offer benefits to only Full-Time and Part-Time employees, but they hire a lot of PRN. Even if you are working the hours of a full time employee you are not offered benefits.
n/a
RN (Current Employee) –  Danville, INMarch 5, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is the teamwork between co-workers. I have learned a lot from working as an RN there ie:time management, teamwork, flexibility and multitasking.
Respiratory department has a terrible work environment.
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Danville, INDecember 5, 2016
Terrible work environment in the Respiratory Department. The director DOES NOT support the staff. The director would rather put the blame on his staff in order to maintain his good ole boy, rubbing elbows status. Past supervisor's have been a cause of problems amongst staff due to non support and gossip. Having a supervisor that harms relations between departments and continuously makes problems worse seems to be the best pick for the director. This mainly being night shift. Until they get rid of the management good ole boy club, I would not recommend working at this place. A typical work day can be more overwhelming than working at a large hospital because they are always short staffed and have no help from management when in a bind. The on call system they have set up is terrible too because it allows other employees to take revenge on other staff by calling in and making them come in on their time off. This happened all the time. A staff member might get upset with you and then call in all week when you are on call, just to get revenge. Of course the director would do nothing about it because it did not affect his life. As far as the other staff throughout the hospital, they are great. Working in the hospital and working with other departments was always enjoyable.
Ok
Certified Pharmacy Technician (CPhT) (Former Employee) –  Danville, INOctober 29, 2016
Company has lost sight of their community values over the last few years. Pay is on the lower end and security is unprofessional
Pros
Smaller hospital
Cons
Benefits aren't great
Company is struggling as it grows
Registered Nurse- Medical/Surgical Unit (Current Employee) –  Danville, INSeptember 3, 2016
As this hospital grows there has been continued growing pains that greatly affect the work enviornment of the employees in a negative way.
Fun local hospital to work at
OR Surgery Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Danville, INJune 8, 2016
I was the OR and Endoscopy scheduler for two campuses. A typical day consisted of constant contact with surgeon offices via phones and fax to receive information on cases they needed to schedule. Constantly working the daily schedule is like working a puzzle - when cases cancel or move, you have to be proactive and move cases earlier, or later. You have to be mindful of man hours and productivity, along with available resources. I also had to work closely with chief of Anesthesia to ensure staff availability. I enjoyed the smaller scale OR scenario, people were much closer, relationships were more casual, and that was rather refreshing. The hardest part of the job was working in emergency cases, and negotiating the disagreements between physicians as to who should have priority.
Pros
I liked the close relationships built with physicians and staff.
Cons
I didn't always feel supported by immediate management
Excellent employer
Registered Nurse - Immediate Care Center (Current Employee) –  Danville, INMay 10, 2016
HRH leaders work hard to exemplify the core values of leadership, compassion, and trust to their employees. My co-workers are incredible nurses and I am honored to work with such dedicated nurses.
Group of dedicated professionals
Certified Surgical Technologist (Current Employee) –  Danville, INApril 2, 2016
This is a great group of people who want to provide nothing short of excellent customer service. Very dedicated staff and management.
Loved working here!!
CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Danville, IndianaOctober 19, 2015
Management sub par. All about going back to school to further education, but not to fond of transferring positions. Loved the people I worked with. But didn't like micro-management. Doctors are very friendly.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hendricks Regional Health. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9