Henkel Employee Reviews

Friendly
A/P Specialist-Supervisor Assistant (Former Employee) –  Troy, MIMarch 30, 2017
This company was a lot of fun to work for, they really cared about all of their employees. I hated to see the work being outsourced to another country. that was not good
Great company
Applications Engineer Intern (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJMarch 28, 2017
Loved the company and the work culture there. I felt like I learned a lot, but my boss sucked. I would have had a better experience with a different boss. Great pay.
It's Work
Material Handler (Current Employee) –  Bay Point, CAMarch 10, 2017
drive forklift - pick up parts on purchase order - stage parts - verify parts with driver - load parts on truck - close out purchase order on paper and in system

the job is not difficult as long as you pay attention to detail and focus
Hardworking but friendly co-workers
Drum Markup (Former Employee) –  Warren, MIMarch 6, 2017
What can I say? It was a great company and everyone that worked there was great. Learned how to handle sudden tasks that I didn't plan on, a Factory environment, and so much more. The hardest part was getting the entire day done, especially on days that were very busy (needing 500+ drums with 1 drum truck or more). The most enjoyable part was the satisfaction of getting the day done, as well as interacting with the other employees. Typical day would be I show up, print labels, get drums on the line, mark the drums with the labels, then finish up the drums adding the caps, before either sending them down the line or storing them for later use. The management wasn't too bad, nice and understanding. Never questioned days needed off and very nice. Wish they tried talking to me about my faults a little more so I could know when I was doing something wrong.
Production
Chemical Operator (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WIFebruary 25, 2017
No communication and low pay for the work they want done. Management sucks and honestly this place is a a step of time................................
Pros
Cons
Pay
best company ever
Operations Technician (Current Employee) –  greFebruary 2, 2017
I enjoy working weekend shift at henkel zf contractors, my manager is very cool he make sure we get the job done without breathing down our necks. i love working for henkel great company and benefits no complaints.
Chemistry it is the feild that I found my self .
Laboratory Technician (Current Employee) –  MichiganDecember 27, 2016
I am working as a Lab. Technician doing treatment reserches on the metal surfaces for all of the Automotive companies . We are doing many kinds of coatinges like Zinc,Ecoat,Ceramic,etc..
This kind of job made me Patient ,Orginazed and more helpfull with my workmate .
The reserch work is not like a production work because it makes me work harder and to be vegilant through the process and when I notice at the end all the hard working result in work success this will make enjoyable and push me forword.
Diligent employees in a community atmosphere.
Corporate Communications Internship (Former Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJDecember 13, 2016
This was an excellent summer internship. As part of the North America Corporate Communications team, I worked remotely across North America with other team members and still managed to develop strong working relationships. The company underwent many changes both in terms of leadership and structure, but overall, Henkel was an inviting place to work.

There was an immense amount of diversity among employees and a several personal development and community service groups to get involved in. Working hard and giving back were taken seriously as well as celebrating successes.
Great place to work diversity
Machine Operator (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHNovember 21, 2016
Great company to work for with great benefits they really focus on diversity it's room for advancement the company really encourage you to got to school
Some co workers where friendly
compounder (Former Employee) –  MILWAUKEE WINovember 21, 2016
I putt in overtime 6pm-6am. Running more than one mixer at a time.I often trained new employees while running my own mixer. I had no problem helping others if needed. Sometimes there was more work then you had time for on your shift but I always did what I could and more if possible.
Pros
LEARNED NEW MIXERS
Cons
3RD SHIFT HOURS
Overall good place to work depending on location
Adhesive Specialist (Former Employee) –  Waukesha, WINovember 7, 2016
Typical work day 4-5 customer visits, co-workers willing to help, worked with Industrial Distribution on regular basis, no comment on management.
no fun, non stop work get yelled at a lot
Planner/Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Mentor, OHNovember 6, 2016
I work in the distribution department, management yells at most employees and makes fun of them. when you do your job and try your hardest you will still get yelled at. Employees in this department hate working here, other departments are fine, this one is lead by a crazy person that takes joy in yelling at others.
Pros
vacation time and benefite
Cons
get yelled at and embarrassed
Good and short experience
Systems administrator (Former Employee) –  TunisNovember 6, 2016
IT CEO was very good management idea,
Opportunity to make knowledge with french and MENA offices,
LanDesk startup experience,
Great SAP migration project,
Fun and great pay
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 28, 2016
Working for Henkel was easy for me and the pay was lovely everyone that worked there was a happy and enjoyed working for them we all ways finished our task on time
everyone got along nicely
Order Filler (Former Employee) –  Oak Creek, WIOctober 4, 2016
Not a bad place to work very flexible with your scheldue, very kind, hardest part of job was trying to find material that wasnt put back in right place.
Pros
take break anytime you wanted
Cons
worked with chemicals
Productive workplace but not very well managed
Chemical Operator (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 21, 2016
Ive learned a lot since ive started woking at Henkel but there are some things that in my opinion could improve. I feel as if management could do more to make the workplace better. Management does not push all workers, only some as if they don't care what some people do but want certain employees to go all out.
Pros
great bennifits
Cons
not enough money
Relationships are really good in all plant
Quality Assurance Engineer (Former Employee) –  TurkeySeptember 20, 2016
The hardest part of the job is doing another work that you are not responsible because I am a quality engineer at Henkel and our environmental engineer left the plant then the company didnt hire anyone to work and I have to do quality and environment by the way I couldnt know anything about environmental engineering because I am chemist. Co workers are really helpful and energetic.
long hours poor management
Chemical Mixer (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, OHSeptember 14, 2016
Management doesn't care about there employees. Long hours poor planning of schedule. Unorganized .Lack of leadership and guidance. Hard for advancement.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
lots of overtime
Empowering company who give you a sense of duty.
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  Prescott, WIAugust 8, 2016
I am only a temp at the Wisconsin facility . I have been there three months and they have done nothing but treated me well. They do focus on production , but if you are an operator like me , you like to run and gun. All of the hired on employees have treated me very well . The only downside I might see in the future is there hiring on process . They are very choosey. We have temps at our facility that have been there over a year . I myself will be determined to get hired on as quickly as possible and explore all of the possibilities this multinational company has to offer .
Pros
Weekend shift option, optional overtime
Cons
Sometimes there are days of mindless work
Henkel could be a great company to work at.
Shipper/Receiver (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 6, 2016
In the 5 years that I've been at Henkel, I've learned six departments which are: picking, receiving, replenishing, Ups/FedEx processing line, Ltl (truck dept), and the Canada Dept; however, I feel The Management team could show more equality with all employees. The hardest part of the job is watching the favoritism that goes on there. The most enjoyable part is being able to take care of my family.
Pros
the amount of vacation days
Cons
favoritism, moral

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henkel. Our community is ready to answer.