Hennepin County Employee Review

View all Hennepin County reviews

Loved working there!
Taxpayer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Edina, MNAugust 22, 2013
It was a great place to work. I was let go when Hennepin County had to lay off 260 employees. There was 3 employees that was let go from my office, and they went by seniority. I would love to go back someday, when the economy picks up again.

Other Hennepin County Employee Reviews

Productive and a great place to work.
Principal, Enforcement Child Support Officer (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNDecember 7, 2017
Assisting clients with questions and concerns regarding Child support. Work place is great. Always learning something new . Clients/ Court/ new procedures.
Slow to Change, Poor Morale
Property Tax Intern (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNNovember 30, 2017
Hennepin County is great at starting initiatives, terrible at finishing them. I swear we went through three in the first quarter I worked there. They don't seem to have a direction and management doesn't really seem to be interested in what the employees want. Employees are also slow to change and in some cases, downright resistant.

I attended a lot of meetings about meetings. Never felt like I was making a difference.