To service guests in the chefs case customers, with salad and chef prepared products according to standard and provide suggestions on prepared meals. Stocking, refilling and rotation of product. Builds and merchandises displays. Breaking down product loads and organizing the backroom and walk-in boxes. Conditioning department through facing and straightening. Completing general maintenance of department. Assisting guests with product information and or services.
- Slice, cut, weight and price merchandise and prepared orders to guests satisfaction. Promote new and special items
- Assist in unloading merchandise, transport and stock merchandise. Verify and communicate quality, count and freshness of product
- Open cartons and price items accurately (if needed). Price all products legibly and according to price book
- Keep store shelves fully stocked according to tag allocations, assist in building store displays in a neat and colorful way
- Maintain perishable merchandise rotated and remove out-of-code product as needed
- Control levels of damaged goods
- Follow “clean as you go” program to ensure a clean and sanitary environment. Assist in cleaning and sanitation of meat prep room
- Maintain neat appearance according to company dress code policy
- Correctly identify modifiers that do not scan correctly make changes for accurate pricing.
- Enforce security policies such as shoplifting
- Assists the clients with needs; communicates these needs to management
- Maintains a regular cleaning and sanitation program in compliance with store, local and state health regulations
- Positive energy, greets guest by using company greeting and thanks guests for shopping at Henning’s.
- Keep a clean and safe working area. Free of debris or slipping hazards
- Good communication skills, positive non verbal communication and good posture.
- Provide memorable guest service. Use 10/5 rule, acknowledge every guest within 10 feet and greet every guest within 5 feet
- Manages difficult or emotional Customer situations. Responds informatively to questions
Non Essential Tasks: List the secondary responsibilities that are not the primary duties necessary to accomplish the purpose of the job.
- Monitor inventory supplies and notify manager when orders are needed
- Ability to read, write and properly tag product.
- Help stock shelves or face store when necessary
- Plans and organizes work areas, assists in general housekeeping of the area. Uses protective equipment according to task being performed
- Performs other duties as required by Management. Abide by policies and procedures stated in handbook
- Work varying schedules to reflect the business needs of the store
- Assists in preparation of products and all other foods.