Henning Carey is a financial technology company with offices in New York, Chicago, San Francisco, and Singapore.
We design/build/operate mission critical systems that are used for financial markets transactions, and are building a team of experienced and motivated software engineers to develop a next generation trading platform.
- Developing core components in C++
- Responsible for working with architecture team on core trading software infrastructure.
- Collaborating with quantitative traders to design and test trading models
- Responsibility for creating system testing procedures.
- Salary is commensurate with experience.
- Excellent communications skills
- 4+ years experience in C++ development
- Proficiency with GNU, Microsoft, or Intel C/C++ compilers
- Proficiency in socket programming
- Proficiency with Git or Subversion
- Familiarity with testing frameworks (Gtest, JUnit, etc)
- Experience with measuring and analyzing latency
- Experience with application profiling and debugging
- Experience with automated testing tools (Bamboo, Jenkins, etc)
- Experience in financial markets (we can bring you up to speed)
- Familiarity with common frameworks (Boost, .NET)
- Familiarity with a scripting language (Perl, Python, Ruby, TCL, PowerShell)
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Information Science, Engineering, Math,
or 5 years of equivalent experience
Henning & Carey provides excellent benefits and a casual, friendly work environment in a great neighborhood. This is a full-time job, with the ability to telecommute for 20% of your time.
Indeed - 9 months ago