Henri Bendel

Henri Bendel Employer Reviews

The Bendel Experience
Sales Representative (Current Employee), Atlanta, GAJuly 31, 2014
I am successfully completing my work experience at Henri Bendel, from where i am learning how to work with different people from different backgrounds, other key skills: listen to others, communicate with others, help others, work with a team that followed the rules.
To listen, communicate, and help is making my experience at Henri Bendel more than i could hoped for. I have concluded that my experience at Henri Bendel is a success and very helpful for me.
Energetic busy workplace
Sales Support (Former Employee), Las Vegas, NVJuly 28, 2014
Provide support to sales representatives in the field and to deal with customers who contact a company’s sales department, Discuss merchandise with customers, Handle large amounts of cash, Maintain sales records for inventory, Assist in keeping up the display of merchandise
Respect in Business
Ops. Rec Asst./Shipping Coord. (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 14, 2014
Cons: healthcare, no growth.
I got to learn more in depth about 3rd party merch and learned how to build internal business to business relationships and moving commerce in a timely manner. Also learned how to balance budget matrix between vendors and the company.

The co-workers I got along with well and had a great work relationship with.
Productive and fun work enviornment
Inventory Control Clerk (Current Employee), 712 5th Avenue, New York, NY‎June 2, 2014
Easy going job
Great Co-workers
Good management
Most enjoyable part of the job is interacting with everyone in store and customers
great in store enviroment
General Manager (Current Employee), Aventura, FLMarch 31, 2014
I really enjoy my day to day with my co workers but corporate support lacks
Vibrant, fashionable workplace.
Freelance skin care specialist, brow specialist (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 25, 2014
I've worked at Bendel's for many years as a freelancer for many different lines. I love fashion and have great passion for the beauty industry. The best part to me is to be able to service women who enjoy looking good at any age and like the help of professionals to accomplish their goals.
great team
Sales Associate/Shipping & Receiving/Merchandiser (Former Employee), New York, NYFebruary 3, 2014
excellent work environment, great teamwork the staff hired was one of a kind we were all like a family.
Average retail store on 5th Ave
Inventory Specialist, Sales Associate (Current Employee), New York, NYDecember 13, 2013
No real advancement, lack state of the art technology and some individuals need to take training coarse on how to deal with people, other than that there are good days.
management is productive and always branding by working with new vendors
Office Assistant/Expeditor (Former Employee), New York, NYNovember 30, 2013
Pros: great store to learn multi-tasking and learning many different jewelry products.
Cons: not enought meetings about the up and coming events
this company and store has great co-workers and teams as well as a lot of creative designers, I've learned how to multi-task I learn how to work as assistant for human resources and help with filing, copying, proof reading changing floorset, cashiering, working in the atrium and handling support and merchandise.
Productive, hard-working environment full of smiling, energetic faces.
Sales Associate (Current Employee), King of Prussia, PAOctober 20, 2013
Pros: i love all the people that i work with and all the products we sell.
Cons: i don't get paid very well.
My experience at Henri Bendel has been fabulous. Working in a higher-end retail job than the others I was used to give me a whole new outlook on sales, management and everything that goes into keeping a company successful and motivated. I have constantly been active at the store whether its been working with customers, taking calls, or working the back with the merchandise and helping organize all of it so that the other employees can easily find products for customers. The company is very team-oriented. We are competitive too, however, but we really focus on helping each other close sales.
Great way to get started
Sales Lead (Former Employee), Tampa FLOctober 5, 2013
Great introduction into the retail world. Teaches you everything you will need to know in retail and life
Great neat workplace
Yoana Baraschi Scarf Representative (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 20, 2013
Everyday I would sell and organize scarves. Informing clients what was new was a must.
fun work place. jewlery store
Sales/ Sales Lead/ Key Holder (Former Employee), King of Prussia, PAJune 19, 2013
Pros: fashion forward
Cons: location
great store to work at, great company to work for, it was just the location.
Productive and fun work place
Assistant Manager (Current Employee), Boca Raton, FLJune 17, 2013
Cons: working weekends and holidays
I love working with a team that has high standards for themselves and the company they are working for. Being a manager opened many new learning opportunities for me. I enjoy coaching and developing new talent and giving them new resources they can use to improve on. The most enjoyable part of my job is working with new people every day and learning something about them.
Professional and creative work environment
Receptionist (Current Employee), New York, NYApril 23, 2013
Pros: good benefits and positive work environment
Cons: unflexible hours
The hours are from 8:30-5:30 I act as a liaison between employees, security, facilities, guests, delivery personnel, and etc. Facilitate the needs of the HR dept; check references for potential candidates, enter service requests, order supplies, answer phones, book conference rooms, and etc.
I have learned how to effectively communicate and problem solve with a wide rage people in from CEO's to cleaning crews.
The most important part of the position is maintaining a positive and professional attitude.
The best part of the job is the people I work with. They are professional, creative, and enjoyable to be around.
cant ask for a better place to work
Makeup Artist (Former Employee), NYFebruary 6, 2013
Pros: the store close at 8pm, free makeup
Cons: freelancing
working at Henri Bendel was so much fun and very beautiful,the customers was so nice as well as the staff.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Seasonal Beauty Support (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 28, 2012
Working as a seasonal associate at Henri Bendel was exciting. Everyone was really nice and welcomed me in the company. My mangers were also great. They motivated me to do even better at my position.
this company is a revolving door....
Marketing (Current Employee), New York, NYNovember 10, 2012
Pros: nice co-workers
Cons: no work / life/ balance..
so many people have come and go since i have been here. too much work not enough people to help. days are long...
Very nice place to work.
Cash Office, Customer Service, Sales (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 6, 2012
I had great business experience. I learn a lot on cash flow and customer service.
Great working environment.
Sales Customer Leader (Current Employee), New York, NYJuly 25, 2012
Fun working environment. Great customer interactions which is the most enjoyable part of my job. Motivating and coaching stylists to be productive. Management is very supportive. There really isn't a hard part to my job.

About Henri Bendel

BOUTIQUE CHIC. The carefully edited assortment represents an interesting accessory collection of handbags, small accessories, – Read more