Henry Ford Allegiance Health Employee Reviews

Friendly Staff
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIJune 20, 2017
A good place to work. Great co-workers, competitive pay and benefits. Management seems to care about patients and staff. There is room for advancement. Continuing education is encouraged.
Pros
Competitive pay and benefits
Cons
It's Healthcare- We work our tails off!
Very poor place to work, not treated fairly, favorites
Boiler Operator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MI 49201June 6, 2017
Was not impressed with company, no one cared about you as a person. Cut throat. Very slow paced and did not have properly qualified employees in this department
Excellent work place.
RN (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIJune 1, 2017
Progressive hospital! Retired. Great man agent and advance education opportunity . Top rated hospital. Most dept in nursing work 12 hours, which is harder on older nurses because completing assignments overtime was not uncommon.
Awful
Transport Aide (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIJune 1, 2017
The worst place I have ever worked. The management was beyond rude and unprofessional in my department which was transport. The patients in the ER as well as upstairs were neglected daily.
cat scan tech assistant
Cat scan technologist assistant (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIMay 24, 2017
I worked there for 16 years and this company has had three different names, but yet the same people with the same attitude still work there. I love what I do though.
fun place to work.
Patient Transporter (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIMay 11, 2017
Typical day at work moving patients throughout the hospital, high paced job. Moved at least 20 people a day to and from tests, surgery, therapy, etc, Everyone is very kind and helpful. Running around all day is physically demanding but nice to stay busy!
Pros
learning new things every day.
Cons
not flexible.
Great culture of patient and family care.
Director, Acute Adult Inpatient Services (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIMay 8, 2017
There is a genuine effort from the senior leadership down to the employees to live the mission and values of the organization. Outstanding community involvement throughout the organization.
Great place to advance and learn
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIMay 1, 2017
Working at Allegiance has been stressful and enjoyable all at the same time. The patient load is extremely difficult to manage but I think that management is vigorously working towards making that better. I think the culture is tough when starting out but once you prove your work ethic I think it is a trustworthy and genuine employment partnership.
great place to work
Medical Office Support, Osteoporosis Center (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIApril 13, 2017
stable work environment, Good hours, decent benefits, Not a great company for advancement. The hospital has a high turn over rate. Management was exceptional.
Pros
insurance
Cons
lacks advancement
Overall good experience
AR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIApril 5, 2017
The work is challenging and plenty to do. I love my manager who is usually very accommodating and always there to lend an ear when needed. I enjoy the office I work in and my coworkers are very friendly and competent.
Allegiance Health
Business Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIMarch 30, 2017
Great healthcare system! Small, offering optimum care to the community. Per the mission statement, they truly lead their community to better health and wellbeing.
Certified Nurse Aide
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIMarch 20, 2017
Three nights a week. Didn't learn anything new, Hardest part about the job was getting slapped by patients that were out of control. Management was not good
Personalized healthcare
Pharmacy Tech Supervisor/Education Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIMarch 12, 2017
At Henry Ford, our department was on the cutting edge of technology with patient safety and efficiency being our main focus. I worked with an incredible group of pharmacists and technicians who enjoyed their jobs and gave 110% every day.
Interesting work
Pharmacy Technician II (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIMarch 10, 2017
I enjoyed this line of work very much because it is constantly changing. There is a wealth of knowledge there that allowed me to grow and expand my education.
Oppotunity to learn from my experience in Project Management
Healthcare Recruiter / Human Resources Generalist (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIMarch 6, 2017
I over saw the implementation of a personality inventory for recruitment purposes. I would report my findings to the VP of Human Resources. I would do Recruitment as well.
Pros
Opportunity to recruit for a large amount of perfessional positions.
Cons
Program ended, therefor my job ended.
Ok place to work.
Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIFebruary 20, 2017
Very high paced but hire in great housekeeping. Teamwork is a must. Supervisors were great to work with and understood all problems. With a little help on time management this is a great position.
Good place to work, good people.
Department Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIFebruary 1, 2017
Henry Ford is a great hospital with excellent staff and physicians. I have worked for Allegiance for 21 plus years I love my job and the department and people I work with. The benefits are good and the opportunity to continue education is always available.
Pros
Support the community
Day at the office
Associate-Imaging Registration (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIJanuary 28, 2017
I confirm patient's appointments for their Imaging Tests. I verify that authorization (if needed) is in place for certain tests. I communicate with doctors offices to make sure correct the imaging order and test they are wanting is correct. I confirm prep instructions if needed for certain tests.
Great place to work!
Certified Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jackson, MIJanuary 11, 2017
This is amazing place to work. Only down fall is the insurance is extremely expensive. They do not pay vacation time or holiday pay. You get PTO time and you have to budget your time to cover holidays.
Pros
Amazing management and co workers
Cons
over priced insurance, and no holiday pay or vacation pay.
busy workplace
Lab Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jackson, MIJanuary 2, 2017
Love the job itself, It's a pleasure taking care of patients making a difference. Have some great co workers. But management is very poor. Has no clue about their staff, and fails in so many areas of communication and respect. There is so many cases of favortism and many things that go unnoticed. Constantly short staffed which makes it very hard at times.
Pros
good benefits
Cons
short staff always, poor management, favortism

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Henry Ford Allegiance Health. Our community is ready to answer.

Henry Ford Allegiance Health Reviews by Location