Henry Schein Inc

Henry Schein Inc Employer Reviews

Staying busy
Dentrix Support Technician (Current Employee), American fork, UtahNovember 11, 2014
Pros: they offer movie tickets at discounted prices and have give away prizes with raffles
Cons: busy busy busy so there's no time for advancement
take inbound calls all day. If you test well you can advance into better opportunities, but the questions are poorly written guaranteed you will not pass the first few times. log you calls and help customers figure out issues with the software.
This company has great Benefits
Sales Support Representative (Former Employee), Reno NVSeptember 1, 2014
Pros: great benefits
Cons: not flexible very rigid
I worked here for 4 years. This is a good company with great benefits but they are not family oriented
great team work
Production Worker (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJuly 12, 2014
Pros: gift cards, raises
Cons: cross training opportunities
managers and employees from all departments teamed up to help out the production area during high volume periods.
Professional Dental Supply Company
Dental Equipment Service Technician (Former Employee), Ft. Lauderdale FlMay 30, 2014
Henry Schein is a global leader in dental equipment supply. Excellent compensation, training, and benefit package.
THIS WAS THE COMPANY THAT I LEARNT EVERYTHING I KNOW ABOUT INVENTORY CONTROL.
INVENTORY CONTROL LEAD (Former Employee), Denver, PAMay 13, 2014
I SPENT ALMOST 2 DECADES AT THIS COMPANY.THE COMPANY THOUGHT ME ABOUT BUSINESS CULTURE, HOW TO WORK TOGETHER A TEAM. THE COMPANY ALSO OPENED UP MY EYES ABOUT DISTRIBUTION SIDE OF BUSINESS.
I learned a lot through several training sessions
o Training specialist (Former Employee), Denver, PAApril 17, 2014
It was fun working with Team members for several years. Working with diverse nationalities and cultures helped me to learn other peoples' culture.
appear friendly, work with employees, monotanous work
Material Handler 2 (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: its a job, decent benefits
Cons: co-works, school like mentality.
they are all about "the process" if anyone does not follow the process they are wrong no matter what. Staff appears friendly until another employee tells on you for either doing something they did not like or making up something to get you in trouble. They do a pretty good job of working with employees when things come up such as needing time off for – more... children or sick immediate family. The work as I said previously is all about the process. They want you to do every task a certain way, which makes the job really monotonous. breaks were watched fairly carefully. lots of overtime available as long as you can make it to the sign up sheet early. In my opinion the place felt like it was ran like school. People telling on one another, others getting disciplined because of what another said. co-work would act nice to every ones face which makes it hard to tell what they really think. The hardest part of the job is what I have listed above. The most enjoyable part of the job was the paycheck. – less
People are very caring and willing to help.
Credit Representative (Current Employee), Bastian, VAJanuary 16, 2014
Work starts at 8:30 am and it begins with checking emails and any calendar reminders. Throughout the day I will check orders, answer emails, research accounts, and answer phones. While working at Henry Schein I have learned the importance of thorough research and how to work with customers to resolve any conflicts or issues the customer may have. My – more... co-workers are amazing. They are like family and will help anyone when they can. My co-workers are the most enjoyable part of my job along with building the relationships with my customers. – less
Great boss and great place to work.
Hi-tech Specialist (Former Employee), Livermore, CAJanuary 7, 2014
I would do it again. Great management and benefits. Boss was very supportive.
Need sponsorship in future
Treasury and Risk Management Intern (Current Employee), Melville, NYNovember 10, 2013
Currently holding OPT and expires on May End, 2014, interning in Henry Schein Inc Global Coporate. (NASDAQ code: HSIC).
My Experience at Henry Schein
Credit Representative (Current Employee), Melville, NYSeptember 26, 2013
Cons: no growth, low salary, health benefits are not great
Working with Henry Schein is wonderful experience and opportunity. I found my strengths in a corporate workplace in the financial operations department as a credit representative. I have mastered the value of customer service with my assigned my accounts, review orders, credit lines, payments,review of statements/invoices and credit reports as well – more... as running DNB and Experian reports. Majority of my coworkers are great I get along with everyone in a work place. I am looking for a company that I can grow in and unfortunately there is no room for growth Henry Schein. I am passionate about what I do and take t very seriously and want to give my customers the best results and help possible on their accounts. – less
Henry Schein
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Arlington, TXAugust 8, 2013
A typical day at work:

- After logging into phone and bringing up the siebal website you begin to take calls. The calls vary in range of difficulty and time length. On average between 10 - 25 calls are taken. Out of those calls 99% of them are completed successfully in that one sitting.

The overall company is fantanstic; very vamily friendly and overall – more... a great company to work for. The only major issue is that advancement is lacking. – less
Picking and packer.
Picking and Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INAugust 5, 2013
Pick products from locations in order to complete orders for shipping.
Packer an forklift driver.
Good job
Material Handler (Former Employee), Grapevine, TXApril 29, 2013
Good place to work, annual pay raises do not match raise in cost of living though.
Constantly growing company
Accounts Payable Supervisor (Current Employee), Melville, NYMarch 28, 2013
Pros: free healthcare screenings
Cons: compensation
The company continues to grow and does a lot of charity work. They provide free healthcare screenings to employees
very good respet.
Picking/Packing and Forklift Operator. (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 16, 2013
Pros: free coffe.
Cons: no cons.
We start having a meeting. I learned forklif driver. very kind. the people are very safe about driving forklif.
is a good place to work
Forklift Operator (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INFebruary 27, 2013
Pros: no
Cons: good beneficio
is a warehouse jod ,where I love to work, but the management need to be more fare with the worker.Most jod there is warehouse as picking order stocking and loading, unloading order.Is hard work, but I enjoy it.
Company that is run well.
E-Commerce Business Analyst (Former Employee), Melville, NYFebruary 27, 2013
Very dedicated employees who work hard to provide best products for health/dental clients. Management streamlines expenses to ensure company is profitable and continues to grow.
Amazing work experience. Learn something new every day. Horrible work life balance.
Senior Accountant (Current Employee), Melville, NYJanuary 24, 2013
Pros: great work experience
Cons: poor work life balance. minimal family values.
Amazing work place for someone that is single. I learn something new every day. Exposed to a lot of new work that is challenging and interesting. However--work hours aren't the best. Most days I put in anywhere between 10-13 hrs.
Sales lerk
dental sales clerk (Former Employee), New YorkSeptember 25, 2012
Pros: great company to work with
Customer Service, inbound Outbound calls, Order filling, Retail Sales
Dental Sales and Equipment.