Great co-workers. I made a lot of friends during the 10 years employment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) – Melville, NY – June 17, 2016
I enjoyed working at Henry Schein, Inc. There were many ways to give back to the community through different charity events. It was a team effort in the various departments and a lot of interaction between departments.
Longevity and seniority did not play a part when cutbacks were required.
Shipping/Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) – Elizabethtown, PA – June 11, 2016
Needs Assistant Management upgrade, head Manager is awesome, Assistant Manager is NOT a people oriented person. If there wasn't the cloud that hangs over us, that the Assistant Manager does EVERYTHING right and WE as the WORKERS do everything wrong and he has been there less than 1 year, myself almost 3, the atmosphere would be so much more positive and productive.
lots of paid time off
odd hours to work example we start at 10 am and work until ?
Inventory Control Specialist (Current Employee) – Indianapolis, IN – June 27, 2016
Working here a privilege. Being able to work with people who are kind and does their job, i could never be happy. I learned a lot from this company. I started as a picker/packer, now i'm in inventory control. Henry Schein gave me a opportunity. Coworkers are kind, fun to work to, and we don't have any culture problems. the most hard part of the job is taking care of your faults and they understand that nobody's perfect. The most enjoyable part is working with different people and being able to communicate with each other.
medical pick/packer (Former Employee) – Jacksonville, FL – May 11, 2016
pic,ked and packed medical supplies in an timely manner in a very friendly environment ,workplace was nice and clean in a climate control atomsphere. You learned all the different types of medical supplies and medical terminology.
The performance incentives were great.
Sometimes the mandatory overtime was over a bit much
Good place to work, but difficult to advance at this time
Sales Representative (Current Employee) – New York, NY – April 14, 2016
There is a lot of benefits to working for this company. It can be a little micromanaged since there is a lot of employees. It being such a large company can sometimes make you feel like your opinion doesn't matter. In turn though, it being a large company comes with the benefits of receiving enjoyable events at the locations.
Verifications SOM Representative (Current Employee) – Smithhaven ny – February 16, 2016
• Provided outstanding customer service, assessing client needs and recommending appropriate products, as well as monitoring order status and production to ensure alignment with client requirements • Handled accounts receivable and payable, including generating financial status reports and liaising with the credit department to assess customer account and credit status • Delivered comprehensive administrative support and file management, as well as taking on additional projects as necessary to ensure top quality service at all times
Inventory Control Specialist (Former Employee) – Indianapolis, IN – January 21, 2016
A very laid back place to work. Smiling faces and fairly clean for being a warehouse. The environment was a very quiet surrounding. Fairly nice, yet strict managers kept people in line, but happy to do so. All around nice place to work.
eServices Tech II (Former Employee) – Greenville, SC – August 24, 2015
I worked as a tech II specialist with this company, and I believe that it was one of the most enjoyable employment experiences I've had the pleasure of having. Management was effective, personable, and actually listened to their employees. The pay was competitive, with raises for every promotion. The job itself was intensive, requiring constant up-training, but was also rewarding. If I were to relocate back to the Greenville, Sc area, I would definitely consider going back to work for them.
Catered meals, Team Building exercises, Holiday Pay, Yearly bonuses, Promotion from Within
Summer Analyst, Corporate Business Development (Former Employee) – Melville, NY – June 15, 2015
• Prepared spreadsheets and presentations for the business development group and executive board
• Created preliminary research reports of potential acquisition targets and joint venture partners
• Project Hawkeye
– Served as lead coordinator, reporting to the Executive VP and CSO, regarding integration meetings for a joint venture – Prepared daily status updates and bi-weekly presentations for executive board focusing on progress and integration timetable
• Project Daytime
– Created a database of historical company acquisitions highlighting key financial and operating metrics – Maintained a record of closed, stalled, and ongoing deals – Created reports of past transactions relevant to ongoing and potential deals to show historical success
Technical Support (Former Employee) – American Fork, UT – June 17, 2015
This company was well balanced it was fun and challenging work environment. They bring lunch to the office from restaurants around the area so you don't have to leave the office. They have work parties and try to make it as fun as possible.
Good people, fun environment, food is brought to you.