HEPACO

HEPACO Employer Reviews

A place where there's always work to do
Heavy Equipment Operator (Former Employee), Raleigh, NCDecember 11, 2013
I was able to get my 40 hour Hazwoper Certificate that was required by the company. Usually, construction jobs are limited in their working conditions due to inclement weather. But at this place, there's always work that can be done for you to earn your hours.
Outdoor labor job
Field Technician (Former Employee), Baltimore, MDJune 21, 2013
Pros: free transportation and hotel stay.
Cons: away from home a lot. far travel.
My typical day at work included digging trenches, building ATV trails, and maintaining an organized area.
I learned many areas of a field technician such as building ATV trails and preparing large equipment for duty.
The management was minimal, I only worked with one Project Manager which taught me a lot.
My co-workers were easy to relate to and willing – more... to help.
The hardest part of the job was the weather.
The most enjoyable part of the job was creating the very first part a possibly big project. – less
nice environment and co workers
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Gloucester City, NJMay 10, 2013
great place to work but it was only temporary. answering heavy phone volume, data entry, filing, and scanning documents.
Great Company
IT Lead (Current Employee), CharlotteMarch 1, 2013
Pros: company is a great place to work
Cons: no room for advancement
The company is a great place to work, everyone is friendly, it's a nice atmosphere. There just isn't any room for growth. Management is wonderful, they allow you to do your job without the stress of someone watching over you.
Productive and challenging
Emergency Responce Technician (Current Employee), Augusta, GAJanuary 7, 2013
Pros: free meals and housing if necessary
Cons: dangerous conditions and the weather could either help or worsen the situation.
On call for a first responder,always have my bag packed never no how long the job could take.Keep up your training.
Great company with great ownership
Project Supervisor (Current Employee), Albany, NYOctober 28, 2012
Pros: travel to different parts of the country on different incidents
Cons: traveling can be long and time away from home has its challenges
Wonderful company and very safety oriented culture. Upper management cares who is here and what goes on day to day. Every office throughout the company runs very simular and makes working with each office a very easy transition.
Hepaco is large enough to handle being on the largest of jobs, yet no job is too small for us to handle either.

About HEPACO

HEPACO is an emergency response, industrial services, environmental remediation, and homeland security services company. We work – Read more