Herbalife International

Herbalife International Employee Reviews

Great Place to work!
Sr. Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJune 11, 2015
Good company, but like any other company there are Pros and Cons to working there. Must be flexible and have the ability to be a team player.
First class company
Wellness Coach -Part Time Income (Current Employee), Winter Park, FLApril 12, 2015
Outstanding opportunity for people seeking a career in health & wellness. Top of the line nutritional products. Excellent training.
This is a great oppurtunity to work as an Entrepreneur
Personal Wellness Coach (Current Employee), Salt Lake City, UTMarch 31, 2015
This is a career that you have to be self motivated and active in daily marketing methods to continuously generate new leads and business.
independent sales
Health Coach (Current Employee), Littleton, COFebruary 6, 2015
Herbalife is a direct sales company which allowed me the flexibility to make my own schedule. I have opened a nutrition club which I am ready to turn over to my son and get back into the design community.
Marketing Professional
Marketing Apparel Manager (Former Employee), Torrance, CAFebruary 4, 2015
Herbalife is a very large worldwide company that is globally recognized. Constant growth and change led by the executive management team.
Great place to work.
HR Operations Coordinator (Current Employee), Torrance, CAJanuary 20, 2015
Great team work and awesome benefits with great people and always being part of a team.
A Wonderful Experience.
Health & Wellness Coach (Current Employee), Burton, MIDecember 17, 2014
A Health and Wellness Company full of people who are as passionate about sharing health as they are about pushing themselves to the limit.
Productive, Positive, and Inviting Work Environment
Personal Wellness Coach, Independent Member (Current Employee), Flower Mound, TXJuly 30, 2014
Pros: freedom of time
Cons: having to self employ and create discipline.
A day at work can include many places and many people. We have fun making and drinking healthy meal shakes. Many times we workout and have active lifestyle events with one another. Through this journey you will learn how to do personal development and truly become the best version of yourself. We learn how to be encouraging and inspirational. The people we work with are the most kind and happy people. The hardest part of the job is challenging yourself to get out of your comfort zone. The hardest part is not giving up when it feels like you're failing. The most enjoyable part of the job is the fulfillment from helping someone change and sometimes save their lives with proper nutrition.
very good company great to work for it.
Audit Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee), Los AngelesJuly 13, 2014
i worked at herbalife over 9 years ago and a typical day at work was like my first day, i loved every day at herbalife. i learned how to deal with different culture and attitude, i had very good co-workers and excellent management team.
Positive work environment
Health and Wellness Coach Supervisor (Current Employee), Huntington Beach, CAJune 11, 2014
Pros: flexible schedule, discount on food
Cons: guaranteed income
My favorite industry to work in by far is Health and Wellness. I love working for the best and those who are #1 in their field and Herbalife is just that.
Great workplace, great coworkers, great values
Routing Coordinator (Contingent Staff) (Current Employee), Torrance, CAApril 3, 2014
This is a great place to work at. We take care of our customers and distributors. Free products given to employees and great lunch room. Management team is open to listening to thoughts and suggestions.
They are a terrible company. They do NOT do as promised.
Supervisor (Former Employee), Knoxville, TNMarch 26, 2014
I would never recommend anyone for their products or results as it is all a big lie.
Fast paced work environment with many perks.
Statistical Analyst (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMarch 20, 2014
Pros: free lunches at end of month!
Cons: long hours sometimes.
A typical day for me was getting through my day-to-day reports and remaining flexible for any important tasks that arose. I learned that if you "put in" a good effort, you WILL be noticed. Management was good, I never had any concerns or issues with any of the management team while I was there. The hardest part of the job was NOT knowing when to not help the customers. Some customers are genuinely naive regarding the products and business and need all the assistance they can receive. Others would try to use you for their own hidden agenda and it was difficult to distinguish between the two if you are an "open book". My co-workers were wonderful, we were like family and still keep in touch after we were laid off. The hardest part of my job was saying "Goodbye" when I was laid off. The most enjoyable part was knowing that what "I" did mattered and helped to contribute to the overall bottom dollar.
Herbalife makes you into who YOU want to be.
Supervisor World Team-Retail Recruiter (Current Employee), L.A. CaliforniaFebruary 23, 2014
Pros: 6 areas of income
Cons: self motivation
Not a get rich quick scam. You have to put in the effort to succeed. Those who do the work get the pay.
Professional and productive workplace
Senior Order Audit Representative (Current Employee), Torrance, CADecember 27, 2013
Herbalife has provided an environment of professionalism and growth. It nurtures employees who seek advancement and cultivates interests and professional strengths.
International lifestyle job and fun environment
Health and nutrition coach (Current Employee), USDecember 12, 2013
Pros: fun lifestyle and managable
I love this lifestyle as I can live my life how i want to live it. It's allows a flexible, fun and healthy lifestyle. Good friends internationally.
Small Office
Returns Clerk (Former Employee), Carson, CAAugust 16, 2013
It was a small office to handle all the returns for this company.
Senior Manager
Senior Manager of IT Operations (America's) (Former Employee), Torrance, CAJuly 17, 2013
Responsible of the IT Operation (Americas Region) for a Fortune 1000 company that includes over 25+ offices, 4 data centers, distribution centers, and sale centers. My overall duties include the management and leadership for 7 direct and 60 indirect professionals for the following divisions: Desktop and Business Support, Network and Infrastructure Services, Operations Project Management, Database and Application Systems, and Telecommunications Services with a $20M operating/capital budget. Reported to the SVP and CIO.
A great and stable job, hard to grow.
Records Administration, Representative (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMay 26, 2013
Pros: great benefits, friendly people, many perks from the company
Cons: hard to grow within the company
a typical day at herbalife consisted of processing distributor applications as well as any legal document that were received. distributor contact was also heavy regarding any issues with the application itself, or any document we had. i got a lot of experience with many programs as well as travel and event planning for corporate events. i loved the fact that i was able to interact with many people from all over the US as well as the world when hosting events.
Exciting Company With lifestyles changes
Receptionist/Secretary (Former Employee), Newark, NJMarch 7, 2013
This company is very productive and can change lives for health reasons.

Herbalife International Salaries

Marketing Manager
$90,000 per year

Herbalife International Photos

Cena y coctel de reconocimiento a los altos productores.
Encuentro de liderazgo y emprendimiento. Nos reunimos los lideres del país.