Herbalife Employee Reviews

Unpredictable place to work
Member Services Representative (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNSeptember 9, 2016
Emails, cancellations, phone, customers, coding invoices to pay, directors budget report each month, returns, buybacks, etc.. My co-workers are fine but some are new so I train along with the lead. The hardest part is favoritism and how late I get off. The best part is being able to multi task well to get the job done every day. I try not to carry work over to another day unless it is unavoidable. I am able to work very well without supervision.
Pros
bonus, pay
Cons
no advancement, to much favoritism
Excellent company to work with for small business owners.
Owner/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  North Canton, OHJuly 9, 2016
The products are great, very healthy and good for your body. I was able to lose weight and drop my triglycerides and A1C levels significantly by drinking a shake in the morning and taking the vitamins on a daily basis. I did not change my eating habits or exercise level and I am not normally a health food fanatic, but I have to say, Herbalife definitely changed my way of thinking. I had a good revenue stream from selling the products. Unfortunately, illness in my immediate family caused me to have to return to a full-time job with a more steady pay check. However, if I have the opportunity, I would go back to Herbalife.
Pros
Great products and resources for selling their products
Cons
ok company but very disorganized and lacks resources
Analyst (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJuly 10, 2016
delegating downhill corporate culture with no automation of information collection. Very manual and time consuming work when it doesn't have to be (its 2016 not 1916). Wish Sr. Mgmt would invest a bid more in operational efficiency an interdepartmental goals.
Pros
relaxed work environment and great people
Cons
lack of investment in tools and resources for employees to make efficient use of time.
I go to work to get a paycheck
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  Salem, NCSeptember 26, 2016
I would not refer anyone to Herbalife. The people that hold higher positions need to be evaluated. They make up their own rules as the days come. I do not think that they are fair, I think they have favorites. However, the work is not hard. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting paid and going home.
Pros
pay is decent, you get 1/2 off of products
Cons
mangement
Great working environment, diverse and inclusive culture, open communication lines, leadership by example
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJune 24, 2016
I had the privilege to work for a Fortune 500 company that has been one of the best work experiences for me. I learnt a lot and will never look back at this experience. Had it not been for personal circumstances I would see myself retiring in this company. Management is by leadership and example, very open communication. Hard work is rewarded and team building activities always encouraged.
Pros
Free train tickets, dental, medical, work from home, very good remuneration
Cons
Long hours sometimes
Good business philosophy (nutrition for a better life and a business opportunity to help people)
Business Analytics Manager (Former Employee) –  Mexico CityJune 9, 2016
Learn to work in a multicultural environment, help and motivate people's life to have a better health, help people to have an extra income. Be a leader building the team in Mexico. Good coworkers, work hardly to get good results working across the organization, building good and strong relations with management. Nice time traveling abroad and knowing other locations.
Pros
Help people, nice coworkers
Cons
Management, Culture
Good work force and excellent people. The facility is clean and coworkers and Supervisors are friendly and helpful.
Manufacturing Technician (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCJune 29, 2016
A good company to work for. My experience has been positive. I received help and advice when needed. Quick response Safety Teams are also among the workforce and are quick to respond if needed.
Pros
Health Care and Health Spending Account
Cons
Communication
Great
Distributor Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  St. Joseph, MOAugust 5, 2016
I love getting compensated from the company just for using the product. Nutrition at the cellular level! The people that you get to meet and influence is incredible. The changes that you see in your self and others as time goes on is something I cannot give up!
Pros
Free product, free vacations
Productive place to work in.
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAJune 21, 2016
This was a great way to learn about the basics of the call center customer service industry. I did not have any experience in a call center. This place helped me in multitasking while handling a high volume of calls. The trainers were very helpful and attentive.
The Worst IT Organization Ever
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 3, 2016
Be afraid be very Afraid.
Pros -------------------

If you do something wrong they blame you. Management does not take responsibility for their failures. Upper management has no on what middle management is doing. You will be on call from late Friday to Sunday. Co-workers silo information so you will be left trying to figure out things
Pros
Good equipment and some of the nicest software/hardware available. Compensation is decent
Cons
If you do something wrong they blame you, Management does not take responsibility for their failures, Upper management has no on what middle management is doing, You will be on call from late Friday to Sunda, Co-workers silo information so you will be left trying to figure out things
start healthy habits
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COApril 4, 2016
Herbalife is a great company to work for, being a multi-billion dollar company in 94 countries. There is so many different products there really something for everyone. It is on your own terms so you do become your own boss. It could be a little overwhelming at first but with the support/ help of your sponsors and their up line it gets easy. It feels great to be able to help people struggling to lose weight and also gain weight.
High scope for growth and development
Sales Consultant and Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 30, 2016
Working with Herbalife I am an Independent Distributor at a Supervisory level for over 20 years. I have garnered a vast array of experience, skill, knowledge and training in sales, management, marketing, customer service relations and support in maximising and surpassing sales targets. The hardest part of the job is the limitation in reaching a larger cross section of client due to current technology. The most enjoyable part of the job is putting a smile on the clients face and to share the praise report of the transformation of their bodies and health.
Pros
Nutrition benefits at a cellular level
Cons
not being able to take a vacation
Love what I do
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  El Paso, TXAugust 22, 2016
I help people get to their health goals, I've worked with different types of people. I also motivate others that they can achieve anything they want such as when we are doing fit camps and weight loss challenges.
Pros
Helping others
Cons
Skills
fun peers
herbalife independant distributor (Current Employee) –  Somerset, NJApril 19, 2016
its a fun environment with good peers own working time with weekly schedule of roadshows. Learnt how to communicate with people and customer service is also needed.The management is perfect.The hardest part is being rejected with the products that we introduced after much explanation
Pros
membership discount
Cons
Herbalife allows you to have a good healthy lifestyle.
Sales associate and health coach (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 18, 2016
On a usual day I would have to go out and advertise the products to people, while showing them my results with the products. I would teach each person how to drink the products and provide tips according to what their end goal was for their body figure. I would have to deal with very picky customers and at the end try to make a sale.
Pros
Discounts
Cons
Unstable pay
Good benefits.
Picker/Packer (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNJune 12, 2016
The hardest part of this job would have to be the heat while maintaining a steady pace to get the required production out per day. the most enjoyable is the work is not hard if you actually focus on it.
Pros
go home early sometimes
Cons
only 6 sick days a year.
productive and flexible: You decide how much money you want to make by selling the product and getting commission and you create your own schedule
Herbalife independent distributor (salesman) (Current Employee) –  Tucker, GAMarch 4, 2016
A typical day is I'm outside recommending people to take the product 2 out of 10 people come in and 1 out of 2 people join the team . This job was a good start for me because I didn't have any prior work experience and the flow of energy with in the work area is like family , its a business but it feels like your making money from home in terms of synergy . the most enjoyable part of the job is helping people get in shape and making a difference in their lives for the better which is facilitated through an weekly event called fitcamp .
Pros
flexible in schedule
Cons
commission based, not a constant source of income if you cant sale
Wonderful work enviornment with amazing people to surround yourself with!
Independent Distributor Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 6, 2016
I love working for Herbalife! I am my own boss and am able to work from home and just have fun wherever I go. I meet new people everyday and introduce these wonderful, life changing products and make great money doing so. I stay healthy and happy while doing what I love!
Pros
Keeps you healthy and happy
Cons
Nothing!
Proactive, enjoyable
Herbalife (Current Employee) –  PassicaMarch 9, 2016
A typical day at work is say hello and how your day to the customer. Later ask what will they like to have to the day. Give them there full meal. Say them how much they need to pay.

What i learned in this job is how to management my time and money on the customer and myself.

The coworker i work with are funny,energetic great with customer.Very one work together to help other co-workers.
Productive and goal oriented
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Lacrosse, WIAugust 22, 2016
A typical day at work consists of getting active in the community. There are alot of challenges that go along with an independent commission only sales job; however it has been very rewarding.

4.2