Herbalife Employee Reviews

construction
mixer (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAMay 19, 2017
Hard work that paid off. when actually paid on time.loved being outdoors and helping load trucks with dirt up. digging,climbing, and hiking up a hill was fun every day.
Fun place to work at but too much stress
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 17, 2017
Working at Herbalife was a great experience , as full time employee you get 401k , health and dental and also other benefits, too much stress and moving up is really slow , pay is ok but not great.
Pros
free nutrition supplements/shakes
Cons
too much stress/ poor management
excellent opportunity for those who can grab life by the horns
Sales supervisor (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, NCMay 14, 2017
speak and meet new people. meet everyone from all kinds of backgrounds. fun environment. the hardest part of the job is getting your schedule organized and commiting to a daily activity consistently. because there are no "bosses" its up to you to reach your sales quota and keep up with your own daily tasks.
Productive, however, not fully-transparent
Quality Control Chemist I (contract) (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 13, 2017
Herbalife strives to achieve quality control laboratory results for the release of products. However, the company does not properly investigate out-of-specification laboratory test results. The quality control laboratory does not provide a healthy work-life balance as uniformity samples are unexpectedly assigned and results are expected the same day.
Pros
Cafe in Torrance location and opportunity to learn new test methods
Cons
Inconsistant work load
Great place to meet new people
Barista (Former Employee) –  Perth Amboy, NJMay 10, 2017
My mother was on of the head people there so when she could not make it because she to busy at her other job I would help and take over. A typical day there will be me greeting new people and asking them what would they like and as their wish it was my command. I was also I charge of handling the money for that day I worked and making sure I was not short. The hardest part of that job was when it would get crowded with people taking the order making them and as well serving them. What I most enjoyed about the experience was meeting new people I love interacting with people.
Place where personal development was learned and practiced
Health Coach (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAMay 7, 2017
Helped others improve their quality of life through a healthy, active lifestyle. Mentally, this job has been so rewarding because its taught me that in order to help others, I first need to work on myself. The networking of people in Herbalife has been incredible; it's amazing when a group of people who all have similar goals can come together to achieve great things! I've loved being a health coach, it truly has taught me a great deal!
Pros
working with all kinds of people
Cons
no guaranteed pay
Part time
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (Former Employee) –  Century City, CAMay 3, 2017
Worked a 30 hour work week but had to travel 2 hours to get to work. Jobs were on my cubicle from day before or new ones added.

Needed another job close to home.

They were nice.

Culture was friendly.

Nothing was difficult about the job.

As long as you did your work no one bothered you.
Pros
Most persons working there were kind.
Cons
Not enough hours.
Learn a lot and enjoyed the team environment
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Torrance, CAMay 3, 2017
Found a lot of great people to work with. Learned a lot from various teams. Lots of cross-functional work, so you will have insight to how different teams work on and how it impacts your work.
Pros
Lots to learn, great people
Job Experience
Herbalife Independent Distributor (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 28, 2017
Working as an Independent Distributor was a lot of hard work but a dream come true for me. I started as a nutrition club representative when I first got into Herbalife. I really loved the business side of the company and wanted to get into Herbalife full-time. I became a distributor because I wanted to help people personally and individually and give them an experience they will never forget. Being a distributor gave me the opportunity to connect with people and use my people skills to my advantage. Overall it was an excellent experience and I learned so much about sales and distribution. Being an Independent Distributor is something I would recommend to anyone who is willing to get into sales and to help people from a nutrition perspective.
Pros
Flexible Hours
Cons
No Benefits
Wellness Coach
Wellness Coach (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 27, 2017
I love being able to help people change their lives and get into the best shape of their lives. I enjoy being around people and learning about there backgrounds and cultures

Want to know more about Herbalife?

Ask a question
it was okay
Team Member (Former Employee) –  El Paso, TXApril 26, 2017
What i liked was the products they really worked for me (personally) not everyone was a fan and it was understandable but if you're really good at sales then i would recommend it. But if you're more on the quite side then it will progress slowly or not at all. It all depends on how much you want it and understand their products and criteria.
Great company
Packer (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, CAApril 24, 2017
The management and employees there are very friendly and helpful. It is a very fast paced environment but also very easy. Great place to grow with company.
Nice to work four days and get your 40 hours.
Quality Assurance Technician II (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 20, 2017
Nice to work four days and get your 40 hours. Great to have the opportunity to be offered classes, such as computer, creative writing, stress management, leadership classes and more.
Pros
four day week, many classes offered at no expense
Cons
salary low
Good workplace! Hours too early
Packaging (Current Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 17, 2017
Management could be better in some areas but it's a good place to work overall! Hours can be tiring by going on so early! But weekends off are nice though!
Great company, awesome vision, constant changes
Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 17, 2017
HLF is a great company to work for if you:
*are passionate about the vision
*are driven by success
*don't mind the typical "Corporate America" politics and shenanigans

I enjoyed the people and culture.
I enjoyed the wellness benefits.
I didn't enjoy the levels and layers of reporting, management hierarchy, and redundant meetings and processes. But I managed to overcome these obstacles.
Incredible corporate
Producer (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 14, 2017
What is there not to say about Herballife! I was the producer for the head of their event at Nokia Live for two years in a row and it was an incredible experience!
Pros
Corporate
Cons
Corporate
I love working here! I just would like more hours
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 12, 2017
I get 40hrs a week but i would love to find a 4-5 hr part-time job just to get some extra cash. I would love to keep my current full-time job. I just love it!
Pros
50% off any product. Get to use as much product as i want for free during work hours.
Cons
No overtime
Nutrition
Nutritionist Advisor (Current Employee) –  Spring Valley, NYApril 3, 2017
Herbalife is a nutrition company that helps people with weight management and overall nutrition. It helped me with my weight loss journey and allowed me to share my story and help others. On the business side, I enjoyed making extra money and adding to my income.
Good for entrepreneurial and sales driven individuals.
Distributor/Health Coach (Former Employee) –  Carmichael, CA 95608March 29, 2017
Pay is all commission based. Overall the company lacks much of it's self professed web of support. Bottom line: Like any other job you have to rely on yourself, especially in an independent distribution setting.
Is a very good company but not a good supervisory
Provide supervisory (Former Employee) –  Carson, CAMarch 24, 2017
I love this company to work for but low on supervisory i work for this.company for 9 years and everyng was just great i learn so many things that makes me so happy on so many things that i learn from them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Herbalife. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2