Herbalife

Herbalife Employee Reviews

Fun Productive
Supervisor (Former Employee), Van Nuys ,CaMay 22, 2015
Pros: Free Shakes
Cons: No Stable Salary
Made Shakes , Helped Customers ,Learned About Nutrition And Worked With Some Hardworking People , Learned To Read Nutrition Labels Correctly , Measurements
Pros and cons of herbalife
Forklift operator/ Material handler (Former Employee), Winston Salem ncMay 21, 2015
When i first arrived at work we would have a morning meeting, which informed us of our assignment for that day. I learned to drive the standup forklift, also how to run the oracle system witch consisted of running multi-bin reports / inventory control checks, data entry.i worked in both shipping and receiving, loaded and unloading trucks, also printing packing list for the product / truck driver. Coworkers was easy to get along with, but some of the management made us as employees feel as tho we was looked down upon and not appreciated for our hard work and effort. The hardest part of working at herbalife was that we was under staffed. It was two people working in shipping me and other guy. On top of trying to do extreme put away to keep up with the production lines which there were 15 production lines. It was hard cause we had to keep up with the lines do put away the we had to run and stage for trucks and load the trucks with only 2 people in shipping. Herbalife was so unorganized im guessing because it was a new company. But over all i loved my job even tho it was hard and we had to do 12 hours monday thru saturday.
health and wellness
supervisor (Current Employee), nyMay 19, 2015
very good company to start your health and wellness goals, as always use your better judgment and research these great products before starting...
Great people and flexible schedule
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Current Employee), Los Angeles, CAMay 17, 2015
Pros: Own Schedule, work from home
Cons: Have to find own clientele
I love the products and I used them before I started to sell them. They are wonderful and it was easy to convince people because I was living proof of the results.
Self Worker
Health coach (Former Employee), from homeMay 10, 2015
I got to work on my own time and help others with their health goals. The people who I helped came to me to make sure they were doing things right and they didn't mess up meal plans.
Working to build a team to reach a common goal.
Representative for Herbalife products (Current Employee), San Angelo, TXMay 1, 2015
Herbalife offers each independent distributor the chance to live and teach a healthier lifestyle. I have learned to reach outside my comfort zone and how to respond to rejection. The hardest part of succeeding in Herbalife is overcoming your own fears of talking to people you really do not know very well. The most enjoyable part of Herbalife is getting the opportunity to help people reach their healthy lifestyle goal and seeing their progress throughout the entire process.
good work enviorment nice people fast paste
liquid line (Former Employee), Irvine, CAApril 19, 2015
Pros: 10hr shifts
Cons: 6days a week
easy going hard work alotta of communication involved depending on which line or blned you worked but overall good experince and fun workplace.
see previous review
Health Coach/Team Leader (Current Employee), Hilo, HIApril 16, 2015
Pros: Flexible work Schedule
Cons: Staying self motivated
see previous review. Fantastic Company. Extremely positive and Customer Focused. A very knowledgeable team to help bring me to the next level of success in my business
AEO
Independent National Supervisor & Health Coach (Current Employee), miami.flApril 15, 2015
Lead all visual merchandising and stockroom inventory throughout the store.
• Managed and directed all sales floor initiatives to align with Store Manager.
• Responsible for the training, development and coaching of all associates to align with the culture
of the company.
• Influenced store associates and management on visuals, sales and merchandising standards.
• Accountable for meeting sales goals monthly through units sold.
• Created a lively and energetic atmosphere to all store associates, management and customers to
ensure customer satisfaction and experience.
Life Changing Environment
ASSISTANT (Former Employee), Lawndale, CAApril 14, 2015
On a typical day at Herbalife I would take inventory on the merchandise and contact costumers about there monthly fees. I learned a lot about the body and the food we eat. I learned how much certain life style changes can benefit us. The most enjoyable part of the job was seeing our costumers proud of their progress and weight loss.
Productive and Flexible
Sales Representative (Former Employee), Pine Bluff, ARApril 5, 2015
A typical day consisted of training and promoting the product.
I learned how about the different products I had to sell.
There was no management. You were your own boss.
All my co-workers were awesome and helpful.
The hardest part of the job was finding reliable and steady customers.
The most enjoyable part of the job was making your own schedule.
Proactive and its Fun to work
Personal Trainer (Former Employee), Dallas, TXMarch 31, 2015
Pros: Working for your self
Cons: none
Everything is up to you as in hours you work and the reward is how much work are you willing to put in. Great company to work for and unlimited amount on how much are you will make. Benefits is great health and being able to help people obtain their goals.
Good
Microstrategy Consultant (Former Employee), Torrance, CAMarch 24, 2015
It was a good experience to work with this company, I am glad that I got a chance to be a part of the winning team. Thanks for all the support and guidance provided by the team.
Very productive work place, I am currently working remotely and it is great, there is always something to do
Regional Nutrition Club Ambassador (Current Employee), Torrance, CAMarch 20, 2015
My day at work is typically driving from club to club making sure they are in compliance with Herbalife Rules, I coach each member if there are issues found at the time of visit. I attend meetings that Members have organized and I get invited to conduct trainings.
I have the best management team, they have taught me a lot, They are always letting you know when you are doing a great job, They will also let you know if there is anything you need to have a little more training on.
My co-workers are the best, although we are all in different states, we all have a great bond.
I cannot say anything that is hard about my job because it is great, there is always something new to learn and we have the best trainers to make it that much easier for us.

I enjoy my job because its a great company. Herbalife treats their employees with respect.
Great company!
Wellness Coach (Former Employee), Los Angels, CaliforniaMarch 16, 2015
Still doing this part-time. I love this company! They teach you how to be a business leader, and how to run your own business! You can go as far as your want to and make as much money as you want as long as your willing to put in the work!
Herbalife Voulnteer
Owner and Operator (Current Employee), Burlington, NCMarch 16, 2015
Pros: great people
Cons: na
Setting up the stage for trainings and making sure the display tables were set up properly. Was put on the panel to tell our story and to share our income story.
Fitness Trainer (Former Employee), Peekskill, NYFebruary 23, 2015
Pros: free products
Cons: healthcare
I had to construct full body workouts for clients and help them execute them. So that they can meet their health and fitness goals.
Work hard. play harder
Health and Fitness mobile Coach (Current Employee), Shreveport, LAFebruary 18, 2015
Learned that a powerful team consists of a group of people; dedicated to task at hand, motivating each other to do more and be more and most importantly helping one another achieve ultimate success!
Healthy living made easy
Wellness Coach (Current Employee), Rhode IslandFebruary 12, 2015
This is a great company to work for. I have learned so much about nutrition and healthy living. I have also enjoyed helping others achieve their goals.
This company is a global fraud
Distributor (Former Employee), Chicago, ILFebruary 8, 2015
Pros: absolutely none
Cons: pyramid scheme
Herbalife is currently being investigated by several regulators for being a pyramid scheme. According to IRS statistics, nearly 99% of product distributors make little to no money. Sustainable income is reserved for the top 1% of the pyramid. If you or anybody you know has fallen for this scam, I feel sorry for you. They feed on hope and dreams (and your wallets). People lose thousands of dollars trying to start their own "business" with this fraud.

1 2 3 4 5

About Herbalife

Is it a weight-loss supplement or a way of life? Only Herbalife Ltd. knows for sure. Formerly known as WH Holdings (Cayman Islands), – Read more

Herbalife Salaries