Hercules Living Employee Reviews

Previous Property Manager
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJanuary 10, 2018
Property management is a stressful field to work in but when you are limited in staff and not receiving support from upper management it makes it hard.
Pros
you do the hiring
Cons
low pay, inconsistent, unethical
Don't apply
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Stafford, VAJanuary 4, 2018
Don't apply. The company is so cheap they make it impossible to get your bonus. The management company breaks fair housing all the time and doesn't care.
Great Culture / Atmosphere
Manager (Current Employee) –  VAOctober 20, 2017
A great company that is growing and defining their culture. Expectations are clear as well as the vision. They strive for excellence and expect a lot from their employees, as do most employers. However, they do take the time to recognize your achievements as a lot of management companies don't.
If your not looking to put fourth much effort or base your effort on your pay rate, you should probably do some self reflecting before applying for any job.
Pros
Systems / tools for success, fun work environment, customer focused
Cons
starting pay competitive, but on the low side of competitive
Ok place, not so great management
Leasing Specialist/Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fredericksburg, VASeptember 26, 2017
Stressful environment. The work isnt hard, but the upper management expects a lot of effort and work load for a bare minimum pay. They do not have enough staff to cover all the work so that the office can run smoothly.
Horrible company to work for
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  VirginiaAugust 24, 2017
Hercules is a horrible company to work for. Management is corrupt and property managers are sleeping with residents. Regionals are not doing their job and go against fair housing. High turn over rate!
Hercules Living
Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 6, 2017
Hercules Living Management is company based solely on micromanagement and poor property management. They neglect the most important aspect of this industry which is the residents. They have a high turnover rate and most of the reviews that I have read on Indeed are people that work in Virginia where the corporate office is located.
Pros
Salary and training
Cons
High turnover, micro management and resident neglect
Productive and fun workplace
Marketing Strategist (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAApril 6, 2016
I love working with Hercules. This company truly cares about its employees and residents alike. It's awesome promoting a company that truly cares about its values, and being great at what they do. My co-workers are fantastic, and they're my favorite part of this job.
Pros
Great Company Culture, Awesome Benefits
GREAT Place To Work
Payroll/HR Specialist (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 29, 2016
Working here truly feels like I am working with family. This is a close nit growing company that values employees.

I enjoy interacting with my fellow coworkers at corporate and at all of the properties on a daily basis.

I love coming to work each and every day!
Opportunities & Company Growth
Manager (Current Employee) –  VirginiaMarch 29, 2016
Hercules has provided me with many opportunities over the years. I have witnessed the companies growth and continue to do so. Great company to work for to excel within your Career!
Pros
Great...Work Life Balance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Hercules Living. Our community is ready to answer.