HERE Employee Reviews in United States

Constant change
Field Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Biddeford, MEMay 24, 2016
Company could be great, but has been in constant change for 6-8 years. Culture went from family like to a business case study. It will have success, but at the expense of being a great place to work.
Built a great career at ALU
Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 22, 2016
Had opportunity to see a industry evolve from TDM through 4G/LTE. had opportunity to see and learn about many technologies. Not so great of a place as the bubble burst but I survived till I retired
Alright Place
Systems Engineer (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 19, 2016
Fine place if you just want to put in your work and collect your pay check. Never know what direction the company is headed in. Few advancement opportunities. Management always working behind closed doors.
Pros
Alright place.
Cons
employment safe until next new owner and they decide to clean house.
Cutting edge of map development
Technical Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Fargo, NDApril 10, 2016
I worked on our feature recognition team to develop machine learning technology by verifying and correcting what the software attempts to categorize road signs.

We would have a daily scrum to discuss what we had been working on and what we would be working on for the day which was great to keep everyone on the same page.

Recently a new tool was developed for the deep learning software and it has been fun to communicate feedback to our Chicago office to make the tool more efficient and user friendly.

At times it can be a little tedious to be reviewing thousands of road signs detection every day and it does not feel like challenging or full filling work.
Pros
Casual office environment, benefits are nice
Cons
Not challenging, pay is a little low for my liking
Great People
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMarch 2, 2016
Great place to work, nice people and benefits. However sometimes reluctant to embrace change and innovation for internal process.
Pros
Great People
Cons
Reluctant to embrace change
Technology A plus; Management D -
IT (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAFebruary 3, 2016
Great use of latest technology; Above average standardization; Environment is excellent; Management is terrible; Advancement is terrible; Benefits are sub par.
Productive and fun place to work
Director, Product Management - Connected Driving (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 16, 2015
Great place to work, learned a lot over my tenure, got great opportunities. Everyone is super helpful and approachable. It's a global business so requires travel in business positions.
Couldn't have created a better job for myself...
Senior Training Specialist (Former Employee) –  HOME OFFICEApril 7, 2015
This job allowed me to use my Geography degree, travel all over the world, and develop my love for sharing knowledge and for public speaking. I have a passion for training and communicating. I learned to appreciate expanding my horizons with new technology, tools and programs. I enjoyed meeting people and seeing places all over the world.
Had my position not been eliminated, I would likely not have ever made a change. I am searching for a new experience that will utilize my experience as well as continue to challenge me to learn and grow.
Pros
travel, learning
Nokia Inc.
Studio Manager & Executive Assistant (Current Employee) –  Calabasas, CAFebruary 16, 2015
Nokia Inc. is a one-of-a-kind company. It has went through a transformation period and is now entering into a new era. I love the Scandinavian way of working. It's such a privilege to work for Nokia!!
productive work place
GEOGRAPHIC ANALYST II (Former Employee) –  Encino, CAJanuary 23, 2015
Professional work environment. Great coworkers easy to get along with.
Not bad, not great
Analyst (Current Employee) –  ChicagoAugust 25, 2014
Very top-heavy, and lots of internal reorganizations. Individual employee development seems to be of little importance to the management.
Pros
decent benefits, paid time off hours, relaxed office atmosphere
Cons
low salary, difficult to get a raise, little room for advancement or employee development
Globalized Location Company
GLOBAL HEAD OF STRATEGIC PARTNERSHIPS (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 4, 2014
Ever changing environment with highly profession team members located globally.