Education & Skills: This position is a pure business development sales position and requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong follow up skills and solid relationship management skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Marketing Required
- 2-5 years of experience in Sales and/or Marketing field
- Ability to gain in-depth knowledge and understanding of Heresite products and application process
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Power Point, and web navigation
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Fluency in Spanish, French, or Chinese helpful
Chief Responsibilities: Work with the Sales and Management team to achieve Heresite’s sales goals, identify new market segments, and develop current customer relationships; must have the proven ability to identify business opportunities and drive profitable new business; needs to be able to develop an extensive network of contacts and/or relationships to identify new leads; must be able to research and develop an in-depth understanding of our products, customer needs, and plan strategically.
- Research new markets, customers, and industry uses for Heresite products
- Conduct internet research
- Generate new leads
- Assist Sales Managers in exceeding customer demands
- Analyze competitor’s sales campaigns
- Maintain files and records on key contacts, competitors, and customers
- Generate Quotes and process sales for Coil and Liquids Customers
- Communicate effectively with customers on specific attributes of Heresite coatings and discern the correct coating needed
- Supply data to owners and managers on customer feedback and emerging trends
- Perform client presentations, articulating the value proposition of product, solution and service offerings
- Travel to Customers and Trade Shows (up to 20% of job)
Company Description: Heresite Protective Coatings, LLC., located in Manitowoc, WI, is a privately owned and operated company that custom formulates, develops, manufactures, sells, and applies Heresite high performance coatings. These include Phenolics, Epoxies, Epoxy Phenolics, Urethanes and Polyesters. Founded in 1935, the company is the manufacturer of the finest corrosion control coatings available.
We are a service-oriented company that strives to be on the cutting edge of the coatings industry. We take great pride in the satisfaction of our customers thus requiring a dynamic, personable, independent individual who can work well with our customers and staff.