Seeking an experienced Project Manager to work on Affordable housing design, zoning alalysis and K-12 Facilities in a fast-paced architectural firm in North Jersey. Must have experience working as a Project Manager and completing projects from schematic design through construction administration.
Must be energetic, organized, and possess excellent management skills, ability to maintain workflow and manage and supervise junior architects. Client communications and relationship building is a must!
- Manage multiple design projects at various stages of development.
Design, produce contract documents for New Construction
Prepare detailed zoning analysis under NYC codes and standards
- Coordinate with project engineers and consultants.
- Produce and supervise production drawings and technical details.
- Coordinate with clients and representatives.
- Possess technical skills and expertise to drive the project production process.
Technology, Web, social media and communications skills.
- 5 year Bachelors degree in architecture
- 10 years experience in project management and architecture
- 5 years minimum experience s a Project Architect/ Manager
- AutoCad design skills
- Revit and BIM technology
- Experience with national and NYCDOB codes
- Scheduling and cost estimating experience