HERITAGE HEALTH CARE Employee Reviews

Fun and productive workplace
NURSING ASSISTANT (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLJuly 7, 2017
Assisted residents with medication administration. Also provided patient care with dressing and grooming. Assistants with meals and feedings as well. Great community overall.
Very nice place to work
Laundry Aid (Current Employee) –  Beardstown, ILJune 2, 2017
I can't really say there is anything I didn't like. 1. People were nice to work for 2. Residents were nice to be around 3. liked my hours and days scheduled Everyone has a bad day once in awhile, but this is the best job I have ever had.
Pros
Co-workers
Cons
Communication
It's a good start if no experience
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  El Paso, ILApril 5, 2017
It"s a good day when everyone shows up. Management needs better attitude. Communication very poor to none from management to aids. Staff is ok to work with but problems with clicks. Hardest part is attitude. Enjoyable part is the residents.
Supplemental income and skill development
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCMarch 3, 2017
This facility provided me with the opportunity to supplement my income.
This skilled nursing rehab center allowed me to brush up on skills that I had not utilized since my clinical fellow year, including working with patients with aphasia, dysphagia, traumatic brain injury, and other disabling diseases.
Pros
Flexible daily schedule
Cons
Inconsistent working hours
close small group to work with
Clinical Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Columbus, OHNovember 30, 2016
It was a close small group of women to work with. I was able to travel to the other branches and learn and help. I really enjoyed meeting the other employees
Pros
nice and friendly ppl
Cons
small office space not enough room for charts
Fun place to work management needs help
Maintenance Worker (Former Employee) –  Utica myNovember 19, 2016
Great place to work great co workers management needs help great people I had fun working ther until this year new management not sure I like were they are heading so I left to look for other opertunitys
Poorly equipped to function
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHOctober 30, 2016
This company has no idea how to function. The training is nonexistent the pressure is unbelievable and nothing in the company works. They can't even hire the staff needed in order to function properly.
Pros
Freedom of your schedule
Cons
Poor benefits, negligable pay increases, financial crisis
Customer Relations Manager (Former Employee) –  Maumee, OHJuly 27, 2016
I worked for this company for a year and a half at their corporate location. This company has an extremely high turn over rate, major financial issues and lack of good leadership from the top man down. Employees were constantly being asked to perform other jobs as a cost saving measure and roles were constantly changing.
Pros
Can't think of any
Cons
poor benefits, no paid vacation the first year, high turn over
A good place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Globe, AZMay 23, 2016
The staff was excellent, very organized, clean, hardworking and thorough. They had the ability to make residents smile. I would recommend this company to anyone.
Many employees that are students
Dietary aide, laundry, housekeeping and volunteer (Former Employee) –  Globe, AZApril 8, 2016
Fun place to be employed at although it gets a little hectic at times. it was sad to see all the elderly not being able to care for themselves but later understood that we as the employees were there hand, feet and eyes.
Pros
off campus lunch and flexible schedule
Cons
bad management
Great, knowledgeable co-workers
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILApril 5, 2016
Challenging, rewarding workplace. Great opportunities for learning. The most enjoyable part of my job was the interaction with residents and their families and patient/family teaching.
intimate and small nursing home
Respiratory Therapist (Former Employee) –  Macon, GAFebruary 24, 2016
intimate friendly atmosphere. sometimes the employees are too involved in each others personal life.professionalism suffers on occasion.
Pros
bonuses, and holiday gifts
Cons
401 k not accessible until 3 yrs after separation
Ok place to work.
Physical Therapy Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Charleston, SCNovember 1, 2015
Hours vary and it is difficult to make plans. Hardest part is getting patients motivated. Co-workers willing to help and work together. Can be difficult to be productive due to multiple distractions and other duties.
Pros
Benefits decent
Cons
Difficult to plan any outside activity as day planned is not day given. Changes made overnight, have to be very flexible.
very productive hard work .
Receptionist/Secretary administrator (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYOctober 9, 2015
a typical day at work is stressful very productive front desk staff stays on top of the patient and are experts in providing the customer care/service the patient needs .
Cons
no overtime over worked.
fun workplace
HHA/CNA (Former Employee) –  Toledo, OHSeptember 30, 2015
this job I would have no comments at this time due my experience that I had while I worked for this company this job was not fulfilling to my needs or my work ethnics
Very professional
Unit Secretary (Former Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 25, 2015
My typical day was inputting data into the mainframe surrounding clients information & medication. I learned many medical terms along with their meanings. I also learned the montly MARS & TARS at the end of each month. My co-workers was extremely friendly and helpful, polite and showed respect in the position I held. The hardest part of my job was pulling myself away at the end of the day. I absolutely loved everything about my position and the individuals I worked with.
Pros
Walking into the establishment seeing friendly faces
Cons
N/a
Okay place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 18, 2015
A typical day at work is clock in and get report on your patients for the day. Make sure all your patients are accounted for and get them ready for whatever activity is coming up. I make sure everyone is clean and check to see if the patients need anything at that time. Patients get care in adl's and what ever other care needed. I have fun, listen, and care for the clients when needed. The co workers are nice and good to with. The hardest part of the job is the lifting part and it wears on my body sometimes. The most important part of the job is helping the residents, family members, and co workers to ensure safety and quality of life.
One of the best places to work.
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee) –  Gillespie, ILSeptember 13, 2015
Caring and family oriented with great team work. DON very knowledgeable and fair, goes above and beyond for staff. Makes residents needs a priority.
I was not with the company long
CNA (Former Employee) –  Nephi, UTAugust 31, 2015
While with the company I enjoyed seeing and working with my residents very mush. I was able to connect with many of them and bring joy to them through music, singing, and stories. I feel it was a very rewarding experience and the staff was wonderful
Profession employees that love and care for the residents
LPN (Current Employee) –  Tuscaloosa, ALAugust 27, 2015
I love my job and my supervisors are very good people to work for. The residents receive excellent care. They have an excellent activity department that provide fun activities and entertainment for the residents.