HERITAGE HEALTHCARE

HERITAGE HEALTHCARE Employer Reviews

VERY PRODUCTIVE WORK
STNA/HHA (Former Employee), Lima, OHFebruary 13, 2015
Pros: helping the elderly generation
Cons: some don't want the help
IT IS VERY GRATIFYING WORK TO WORK WITH THE ELDERLY AND TO WORK FOR ANY HOME HEALTH AGENCY. ITS THE ELDERLY RESIDENTS THAT MAKE IT WORTH WHILE.
A dying company that doesn't seem to realize it
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee), Maumee, OHFebruary 5, 2015
This company is made up of some genuinely good people, however, the leadership is in over their heads. They are losing money daily and consistently. They do not have a clue on where they stand or what to do to right the ship; this in turn puts all the good people at risk. If the even exist in 3-5 years I will be surprised....
Run and run away fast
LVN (Former Employee), Mesquite TexasDecember 4, 2014
Pros: employment
Cons: too many to list
Run and run away from this one. No chance for advancement management was bad under pay rules change every week over worked under appreciated you need run away from this job they take advantage of everyone
SUPPORTIVE COMPANY
Certified Occupational Therapy Assistant (Former Employee), NORTH CAROLINANovember 22, 2014
Pros: flexible
HERITAGE IS A COMPANY THAT TREATS YOU AS AN INDIVIDUAL, THEY PROVIDE OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWTH WITHIN THE COMPANY, THEY ARE PATIENT AND SUPPORTIVE WHEN LEARNING NEW INFORMATION. HERITAGE PROVIDES LOW COST CONTINUING EDUCATION SEMINARS TO HELP WITH COST OF CONTINUING EDUCATION
Every year they have a company picknic at a local park (fun)
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee), Albuquerque, NMNovember 17, 2014
Pros: there is always plenty of work
Cons: minimun job pay
Heritage is a two part company, there are those who work in the office and those that work independently with clients in their homes. I work in the home so I don't have much to do with what goes on in the office. My typical day is cleaning an caring for the elderly, or clients with disabilities. I have never had any issues, so I don't really ever talk to management. Once a year we have annual training, at that time I see other care givers who also work for Heritage, but most of the time I'm with the client. I learn new things all the time because of the clients I work with, they are elderly men and women who have lived a long life and on that they entertain me and teach me things all the time. Its very interesting what they know and what they have learned over the years. Sometimes you work with a client for a long period of time and in that time you get close to them. When they die, that is the hardest part of the job.
Clients will tell me how much they appreciate me and how good of a job I do for them, it happens all the time, and makes me feel like I did something very good that day. This is the best part of the job.
productive work day
RN nurse manager (Current Employee), Utica, NYNovember 16, 2014
Pros: 8 hours
Cons: monday through friday
Promotes and restores patients' health by completing the nursing process; collaborating with physicians and multidisciplinary team members; providing physical and psychological support to patients, friends, and families; supervising assigned team members.
fun place to work
PTA (Former Employee), Greenville, SCSeptember 11, 2014
Pros: free lunches, fun place to work
Cons: case load varies
I check rug levels, make therapist schedules, attend various meeting throughout the day, work to increase case load, perform treatments.

I learned the therapy business, learning what medicare A and B, medicaid, and various private insurance and how they work.

I consult with all area managers on daily basis discussing and resolving any problems that may occur.

Most enjoyable part of the job is seeing the results of therapy, improving a patients quality of life
great place to work
Home Healthcare Assistant (Former Employee), Albuquerque, NMSeptember 2, 2014
Pros: clients and staff are great
Cons: not enough hours
the clients are great, the hours vary, and sometimes it is hard to find a client and then there are no hours.
Typical home health company
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Kent, OHJuly 29, 2014
Pros: increased hourly wage for clients farther away
Cons: no advancement, no overtime, no vacation/sick days
Friendly office staff, always willing to talk to you and help out with issues.
floortech
floortech (Former Employee), ft oglethorpeJuly 2, 2014
Pros: good job
Cons: dealing with the ederly
come in get mop water ready for buffing ,clean bathrooms,kitchen area,stock paper towels in all bathrooms,buff hall ways I learned it was not my kind of place too work,management was ok and helpful,co workers were eager too help,dealing with the elderly,talking with friends
Good People, Great place to work
IT Project Manager (Contract) (Current Employee), Greenville, SCJune 19, 2014
This is a smaller group but is a good place to work.
Smaller IT group but a knowledgeable group.
I didn't like working for people who don't care for others
Certified Nursing Aide (Former Employee), Blue Ridge, GAJune 18, 2014
Cons: didn't get brakes
I took care of people who couldn't take care of themselves. I learned a lot about medical. I did not like the selfish management. I loved all my co- workers. The hardest part of the job was losing someone. I enjoyed seeing the people's face's light up when they saw me..
Communication
Home Health Aide (Former Employee), Painesville, OHJune 11, 2014
Communication is not too good.The people you work with is very nice.I have enjoyed my time with the company
Intern-Volunteer
Intern (Former Employee), Utica, NYMay 27, 2014
I completed some volunteer work at Heritage Healthcare as well, under the supervision of a Nursing home administrator and saw different aspects of the nursing home, such as the OT/PT department, the dementia unit etc.
Fun
PTA (Former Employee), Burlington, NCMay 1, 2014
Great but left a little to be desired when dealing with health issues that occurred. Company took policy above the person.
Allen Care review
Rehab Tech/ Administrative Assistant (Current Employee), Rock Hill, SCMarch 29, 2014
I enjoyed working for this company, I learned a lot and the management was always very understanding and flexible with my school schedule.
The best in long term care
Dietary Technician (Former Employee), Lilburn, GAMarch 27, 2014
Pros: a lot of love
Cons: crazy patients
This is the best in long term care in the state of Georgia. This is a job that you will feel a real sense of accomplishment after you leave. They are very attentive to the patients and take a lot of pride in providing a stable environment for patients.
Fun work place. Learned alot about nursing.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Athens, GAMarch 14, 2014
I worked in Human Resource. I had not training and learned a new payroll system by myself Peachtree. I made a 100 on all employees files with the state audit.
N/A
caregiver (Former Employee), Albuquerque,NMMarch 4, 2014
Great learning experience, towards end they had an inconsistent client flow. Started full time and went to PRN unotified
Home care provider
Business Office Manager (Former Employee), Phoenix, AZFebruary 4, 2014
Pros: great staff
Cons: no team approach
Normal business hours 8-5 but willing to work with flex schedules