HERITAGE MANOR

HERITAGE MANOR Employee Reviews

this was a very different job but I liked it.
Laundry/Housekeeping (Former Employee), Minster, OHJune 10, 2015
I worked as Housekeeping first then went to laundry. If I had to choose it would be laundry. The days went really fast, always something to do. The manager was nice also. If you had a problem he would try to solve it if he could.
N/A
CNA and Med Tech (Former Employee), Rice Lake, WIMay 7, 2015
Pros: New environment and fresh start to a new beginning.
Cons: Needed more of a challange
At the time I felt I was compensated well and have a fantastic job and co-workers. However, it has been several years since I was an employee there. So as to be fair I really do not feel I would have an accurate perception. I will fill out the information as it will not let me leave this page without doing so, but to be quite honest I do not remember my wage and so forth.
Wonderful
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee), Ferriday, LAMay 1, 2015
I think they need more communication skills because a lot of things get misinterpreted and they have a few mishaps but further I think it's a wonderful place and the residents give you life.
blah
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee), Baton Rouge, LAApril 23, 2015
The company is not very organized. They don't have enough people working and they do not pay enough to put up with all the stuff they hand you in a day. If you have no self esteem and like to be walked all over this is the perfect place for you
happy staff
LVN Charge Nurse (Current Employee), Monterey Park, CAFebruary 28, 2015
co-workers are happy & easy to work with. hard to communicate with patients if you don't speak chinese. small parking lot. lovable patients.
MDS and supervisor
RN, MDS COORDINATOR LIFE CARE OF CHATTANOOGA (Former Employee), Chattanooga TNJanuary 27, 2015
A life care facilty which has closed down. This was a small facilty
which I enjoyed working at, Geriatric facilty
Fun place to work
Dietary Aide (Current Employee), Springfield, ILJanuary 27, 2015
you will always laugh at nite shift and you work will be done with fun.
the management will have you on your toe but you will enjoy work everyday.my co-worker always have jokes and make time go by fast
There was culture change that needed to occure.
Director of Nursing (Former Employee), Flint, MIJanuary 12, 2015
Pros: staff that wanted education and direction.
Cons: poor orientation, corporate support and no hr support for employees.
The facility was is total chaos when I started. This was due to a complete building renovation. I believe that I was able to restore order and respect. It was a challenge to make all of the necessary changes in time for the annual survey. I was able to implement our POC with success.

There was poor orientation and corporate support.

Due to the extensive hours and demands from the facility as well as the needs of my parents and family the work life balance did not work for me.

I was able to learn from this experience as I have never worked during this extensive renovation while maintaining needs of residents and employees.

I appreciate the experience and at a different time in my life this may have been a great fit.
Great Facility
LPN (Former Employee), Mount Sterling, ILDecember 14, 2014
This is a great long term care facility. Always wonderful to residents and staff.
Productive and fun workplace.
CNA/Physical Therapist Aide (Former Employee), Bloomington, ILOctober 28, 2014
I was a restorative CNA there. I learned how to do hot packs, whirlpool baths, ambulate others, and range of motion. I loved working closely, as well as picking up new traits with my former employer.
Good Learning experience
Social Worker/ Director of Social Services (Former Employee), Flint, MIOctober 23, 2014
Pros: coworkers
Cons: managing company
Heritage Manor is a large ECF in the Flint are that serves a very high acuity client base. High need patients and families. Lots of legal issues.
Nursing home work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Mayfield, KYOctober 20, 2014
Co-workers were not friendly and would rarely help if needed. Management was great and took care of issues if brought to their attention in a timely manner.
a nice place to work
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Normal, ILOctober 12, 2014
Pros: free lunch, alot-overtime
Cons: short break, not enough worker
over all a nice modern nursing home to work for, co-worker are nice and compassion about their job in the healthcare..
It will so much fun to work there if they had better employees
Nurse Aide (Former Employee), Oklahoma City, OKSeptember 11, 2014
It was ok working for this employer and i had so much fun though we had so much work to do
Tough job
certified nursing assistant (Former Employee), DwightSeptember 8, 2014
They were always short staffed. It was almost like one CNA to every two halls. The job always kept you on your feet. The management wasn't too friendly and they didn't really teach us the new schedule for feeding. It was basically a learn as you go.
Facility was clean, food was good, management in employees business too much
LPN (Former Employee), Haynesville, LAAugust 6, 2014
Pros: good foor, plent interaction with pts, staff cares
Cons: administration all in employees personal business
A typical day was routine d/t nursing home. Meds given out including strict guidelines about meds to crushed or not, f/c care and replacement, ordering meds on time including atb to be given within a timely manner. Some days were busier than others.
Room for improvement
LPN Staff Nurse (Former Employee), Flint, MIJuly 28, 2014
Pros: awesome activity department.
Cons: insurance costs too much
It could be a good place to work if the gap between management and staff could be bridged with TEAMWORK.
They lose good staff because poor staff are retained.
Poor staff are retained because the facility needs staff due to high turnover. There are still some good caring people who work there but they need to attract more.
I would have stayed if the insurance had not been so costly or they had paid more to offset the insurance costs.
productive work place
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee), Normal, ILJune 9, 2014
performing activities of daily living very energetic work place
Great place to work at.
Direct Support Associate (Former Employee), Minster, OhMay 22, 2014
Very fast paced but it made your shift fly by. This job is what made me get into the human service and social work field area at school!
A good place to work not to much fun
Supervisor-Sandra Elliott (Former Employee), 1536 Clairborne Ave.April 19, 2014
Pros: free lunch when you wanted to eat
Cons: short breaks yes it seem as though you were monitor
When I first started there it was great but as the years pass by and the staff changed the excitment was over,So therefore my mine was on my patient's only,making sure they was happy and well taken care of.

1 2 3