Heritage Manor Employee Reviews in United States

Overnights
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Springfield, ILJuly 11, 2016
I think the residents at the place was awesome and the place is an overall great place to work at. My only disappointment was the staff members and management. As Cnas we are suppose to be team players and there is no 'I' in team. I also work overnights and I feel management never took the time to know their overnight staff. Sometimes we are judge by our residents and not for our hard work we put in.
Great place
Lpn ADON (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKJuly 11, 2016
Teamwork, Awesome staff, great pay. Small nursing home but the employees have an huge heart. The administrator is awesome I love how she knows the residents name an will even help to provide care. Everyone is hands on an thats what makes the Facility a 5 star to me
better attitudes
Resident Care Aid (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 19, 2016
a normal work day was pretty much dealing with the managers attitude. The residents made it very fun there. Everyday they would have a story to tell or do something crazy and it would just bring joy to my day.
Pros
the Residents
Cons
Manager
great organization
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Pana, ILFebruary 5, 2016
This company is a great company to work for especially the training programs that they have to keep the nursing staff up to date on better quality and care for their patients.
fun to work for
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chillicothe, ILOctober 23, 2015
they make your hours to work all staff is nice they will try to call you in if they need you and if they cant find anyone they will try there hardest to get you to come in even if you are sick
Great Company to work for.
LPN/Floor Nurse (Former Employee) –  Opelousas, LAOctober 5, 2015
Great company that care for its employees. Only reason why I left is for increased in pay. Administrative staff is compassionate and caring for all residents and family members.
Heritage Manor
LPN (Former Employee) –  Lowell MASeptember 4, 2015
Heritage Manor was a good enjoyable place to work. The co-workers was very friendly and well manage. The hardest part of the job was not having enough help when needed.
Pros
very friendly
Cons
Not enough help
to me it was just a job.
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  LaSalle Illinois 61301September 2, 2015
I don't really remember much about this job because I was working this to make money for school to finish my degree in medical technology. As In any job I know I excelled because I cared for the patients.
Productive work place
CERTIFIED MEDICATION AIDE (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKAugust 3, 2015
A typical work day consist of passing medications to residents, ordering medications, record keeping, communicating with charge nurse and Physicians about residents needs. The hardest part of the job is dealing with the demand of some residents having mental illnesses. I truly enjoy working with people and I love helping them achieve wellness to live comfortably.
Pros
Stability, job security
Cons
Short breaks, no room for advancement
I've learned how to become more involved as a team player. Treat others with dignity and respect.
DIETARY AIDE (Current Employee) –  FANKLINTON LAJuly 30, 2015
Heritage manor living center located in franklinton, la provides excellent service and comfort to their tenants. We give thanks to our tentants as we are greatful they're giving us the opportunity to work and provide such services and comfort to them as well as their friends or family. All tenants are treated like an important individual. Their comfort and lives matters.

Want to know more about Heritage Manor?

Ask a question
Productive workplace and clean environment.
Cook (Former Employee) –  monteagle TnJuly 23, 2015
Early days and long hours, nice co workers and very helpful and nice management. Up to date with sanitary and dietary guidelines. Enjoy cooking.
Pros
fun workplace and clean environment
Cons
Long hours, short breaks.
It was an ok place to work at
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, LAJuly 9, 2015
I would come in at night make sure all my clients were dry & turn them. some of my co-workers was great to work with and I learn to deal with others. the hardest part about this job was coming in and the shift before me hadn't done their jobs. the most enjoyable part of this job was there was different people with different personalities and I was about to learn them all and get along with all my clients.
Productive place with residents who make the job worth while
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  Flint, MIJuly 1, 2015
My review is that this place could be a little better.. I am looking for better opportunities, structure, and organization. It is a beneficial place to work to get great experience but not pay.
LPN (Former Employee) –  Youngstown, OHJune 15, 2015
One of the best places I have ever worked. Residents are greatly cared for and the management staff appreciates and supports its staff
Pros
comfortable enviroment
Cons
no healthcare benefits
this was a very different job but I liked it.
Laundry/Housekeeping (Former Employee) –  Minster, OHJune 10, 2015
I worked as Housekeeping first then went to laundry. If I had to choose it would be laundry. The days went really fast, always something to do. The manager was nice also. If you had a problem he would try to solve it if he could.
N/a
CNA and Med Tech (Former Employee) –  Rice Lake, WIMay 7, 2015
At the time I felt I was compensated well and have a fantastic job and co-workers. However, it has been several years since I was an employee there. So as to be fair I really do not feel I would have an accurate perception. I will fill out the information as it will not let me leave this page without doing so, but to be quite honest I do not remember my wage and so forth.
Pros
New environment and fresh start to a new beginning.
Cons
Needed more of a challange
Wonderful
Certified Nurse Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ferriday, LAMay 1, 2015
I think they need more communication skills because a lot of things get misinterpreted and they have a few mishaps but further I think it's a wonderful place and the residents give you life.
blah
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LAApril 23, 2015
The company is not very organized. They don't have enough people working and they do not pay enough to put up with all the stuff they hand you in a day. If you have no self esteem and like to be walked all over this is the perfect place for you
happy staff
LVN Charge Nurse (Current Employee) –  Monterey Park, CAFebruary 28, 2015
co-workers are happy & easy to work with. hard to communicate with patients if you don't speak chinese. small parking lot. lovable patients.
MDS and supervisor
RN, MDS COORDINATOR LIFE CARE OF CHATTANOOGA (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga TNJanuary 27, 2015
A life care facilty which has closed down. This was a small facilty
which I enjoyed working at, Geriatric facilty