Heritage Oaks Bank Employee Reviews in United States

Extremely busy and ever changing
Senior Client Relationship Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CAFebruary 2, 2015
Employees that work at Heritage Oaks Bank are courteous and kind. They are sincere with their customer service. Ever changing and heavy regulations make the job difficult at times. The clients and team members were the best part of the job.
Pros
community based, employees
Cons
communication, short staffed
Instructional designer and learning specialst II
Learning Specialist II (Former Employee) –  Paso Robles, CADecember 7, 2012
Develop core training contect for bankwide learning program. I learned project management skills, defined my communication skills, and was known for delivering successful training programs.
Pros
excellent team who communicated daily, manager was committed to our success, ongoing learning and collaboration
Cons
low pay, little room for advancement, lack of upper management support
Commuinty Bank Feeling
Vault Teller (Current Employee) –  Paso Robles, CAJuly 23, 2012
Working for HOB has been a great experience. I feel that the company is in touch with the community and cares about it's surroundings. Bank is going through many management changes. Co-workers have been pleasent and fun.
Pros
flexible with appointments and lunches
Cons
some management, small bank-can not transfer within to move elsewhere vs larger banks
incentives and recognitions
Customer Service Manager (Former Employee) –  Santa Maria, CASeptember 4, 2014
Learning the every day to day operations of the banking industry. Recruiting and became a mentor for my staff. Learning all areas of the banking industry to become a Customer Service Manager.
Pros
incentives for goal reaching, free lunches and staff recognitions
Cons
health insurance
Banking
Executive Assistant to President & CEO (Former Employee) –  Paso Robles, CAAugust 28, 2013
Maintain supervisors calendar on a daily basis, schedule meetings and travel, answer phones and prepare monthly and weekly reports. My co-workers were team players and this was the most enjoyable part of my job. Hardest part of job was management's micro-management.
Pros
nice workplace
Cons
health benefits
Beach town bank where all clients know your name.
Customer & Financial Service Rep (Former Employee) –  Morro Bay, CAFebruary 18, 2013
Great co-workers and interesting people. It was a fun experience working at the bank part-time while I went to college
Pros
fun people and flexable hours
Cons
when i graduated, i could afford to stay and there were no positions to move up in the company..
Use to be a community bank
Wire Transfer Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Paso Robles, CAAugust 20, 2012
When I first started the bank, it use to feel like a community bank and now it's corporate. I have no problem with change, however I do have trouble how managment treats others.
Pros
great skill teaching on and off site.
Cons
management
management
Mortgage Loan Representative (Former Employee) –  Paso Robles, CASeptember 18, 2013
Management was horrible. Co workers were amazing. Hard place to work for.
Pros
got out of office
Cons
horrible management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Heritage Oaks Bank. Our community is ready to answer.

2.3