Spectrum Workplace, a Herman Miller owned dealer, is currently looking for a talented Executive Assistant (C-Level) to support our executive leadership in our King of Prussia, PA location.
Under minimal supervision performs advanced, diversified and confidential administrative support activities for key members of the Senior Executive Leadership. Assists one or more executive leaders in a staff capacity by handling a wide variety of situations involving administrative office functions; relieving executive leaders of all administrative detail.
- With a high degree of accuracy and detail, prepares routine and non-routine correspondence, memoranda, reports, material for presentations and other documents as appropriate. May compose some documents for executive review and approval.
- Maintains and updates administrative records; processes and tracks expense information related to leader/department activities.
- Screens telephone calls, visitors and correspondence of a highly critical business nature; resolves routine and complex inquiries as appropriate.
- Effectively and professionally interacts with a variety of people (both internal and external) at all levels of the organization
- Schedules and maintains calendar of appointments, travel arrangements, and meetings and related set up arrangements.
- Operates standard office equipment, personal computers utilizing standard and advanced office automation software, and mobile telecommunication tools.
- Handles multiple project and administrative tasks simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Works with highly confidential and proprietary information.
- In the absence of the executive may advise others of the executive's views on policies or issues.
- Performs additional responsibilities as requested.
- Manages leadership meetings/events while overseeing/executing the logistics to include developing and planning events, event execution, etc. Negotiates/procures meeting and housing parameters for leadership meetings/events at venues and locations throughout North America including food/beverage, housing, events, transportation, etc
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field or equivalent experience
- 5-7 years administrative support experience with a minimum of 2 supporting executive level positions
- Excellent organizational, time management and decision making skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills; written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent personal computer skills and knowledge of office automation software
- Proven experience handling detailed work in an independent, professional and confidential manner
- Possess a broad and comprehensive experience in, skill and knowledge of HMI policies and business practices
- Demonstrated ability to be flexible in conducting work activities under continually changing schedules and business conditions
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple assignments simultaneously in time critical situations
- Demonstrated high level of Microsoft Excel skills with significant experience in spreadsheet creation/maintenance and database management.
Qualified candidates should apply online through the Herman Miller careers online applicant system by using the following link: (please do not apply through Indeed)
Due to the volume of resumes received, we will only be able to contact those candidates that best meet our current needs. No phone calls please.
Herman Miller is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer.