Hess Corporation

Hess Corporation Employer Reviews

Hess Corporation
Global Supply Chain Associate - Category Manager (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 18, 2014
Hess Corporation is a company that has a great working culture. I have learned much about the Oil & Gas industry and gained valuable insight into supply chain best practices and principles.The most enjoyable part of this position was working as a team in order to gain advantages over our competitors.
Great Company to work for
Lab Technician (Former Employee), Port Reading, NJNovember 11, 2014
Great benefits, salary and work/life balance. Unfortunately the company closed the facility.
Positive and productive work place
I/E Field Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee), Tioga, NDNovember 9, 2014
Pros: company truck, cell phone, benefits from day 1.
Daily scheduling of emergency work orders and reglar scheduled work for I/E Field Maintenance. Reviewing of work orders and data input plus timewriting in SAP. Cost and budget analysis reports and material ordering. responsible for implementing SOP's , KIP's and Socratic Problem Solving objectives. Implement training for employees and driving excellence – more... for work worker compliance matrix.etc.. – less
Great Job, Great Company
General Manager (Former Employee), Worcester, MANovember 7, 2014
I moved up to management quickly in this company because they can see when someone can do the job and is willing to work for it. Even when I went to the headquarters in New Jersey I found that corporate worked as hard as we did and had fun doing it.
Collaborative Work Culture
Petroleum Engineer (Current Employee), Houston, TXNovember 2, 2014
Helpful work environment, ability to speak with upper management, recognition for hard work
good place to work and learn Customer Service
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Brooklyn, NYOctober 25, 2014
Pros: close to public transportation, not too busy, very nice community
Cons: have to bring or order food, cramped space
When working at a Hess Gas Station it is all about how to treat people, from morning straight to the afternoon it is a quiet place to work, and if you are a student it is a good place to earn money while learning, the boss is a person who listen and adapts to things if anything should happen such as emergencies or personal problem. usually the duties – more... working there are just being a cashier and making sure people are pumping gas right, also keeping the area clean of trash. – less
Where Shopping is a Pleasure
General Manager (Current Employee), Naples, FLOctober 21, 2014
Pros: the transaction begins and ends with great servive.
Cons: na
⦁ collaboratively with other departments to reach a fair resolution to problems.Collaborated with associates, department managers, and store manager on the daily operation of a store in a major grocery chain. Provided employees with tools to maintain and increase service levels and satisfaction. Gathered, analyzed, and reported daily/weekly/monthly – more... sales and service statistics.
⦁ Contributed to the increased success of a high volume, high revenue store by anticipating customer needs and providing products and services as necessary.
⦁ Interacted with customers to identify needs, field questions, and ensure a positive experience. Enhanced employee performance and attendance through daily mentoring, one-on-one discussions, and motivational strategies.
⦁ Received outstanding positive comments from team members on employee reviews, as well as exceptional feedback from senior management. – less
Great place to start a career.
Vice President, Corporate Accounting (Current Employee), New York, NYOctober 21, 2014
Excellent place to begin your career. Significant exposure to high level accounting and finance executives right from the start. Also, helped me develop a good professional network.
Excellent 10 years
Executive Secretary (Former Employee), Houston, TXOctober 8, 2014
• Provided executive administrative support to the Vice President of the Global Supply Chain department and its 12 direct reports.
• Proven skills in managing the day-to-day activities of the leadership team.
• Expense reports generation and processing / Maintenance of departmental documents (new hire on boarding, office assignments, etc.) / Recorded – more... meeting minutes and action planner.
• Booked travel arrangements (domestic and International) and assured all documentation needed for travel (e.g., visas, passports, immunizations, etc.)
• Other duties included:
o Answering high volume phone lines, prioritize and provide first level response when appropriate
o Ordering of office supplies / Support the Admin team in quarterly leadership meetings and Town halls.
o Arrange, schedule, and reserve conference rooms for meetings. / Order and clean up lunch for meetings – less
Highly productive and fast paced
GENERAL MANAGER (Former Employee), Bushnell, FLSeptember 29, 2014
A typical day at this work place would be from 5am-3pm. I enjoyed my seeing my everyday customers and enjoyed working with my staff.
Family orientated company
Transition Manager, Corporate Communications (Former Employee), New York, NYSeptember 21, 2014
Hess is a nice place to work. Although it is not a family company it does have the feel of one. People are generally warm and are genuinely interested in your well-being.
very productive company
General Manager (Former Employee), tampa, flSeptember 16, 2014
Pros: sales bonuses
exelent company, management training,hardest part of the day when scheduled employees did not show for work
Management very open to innovation
Manager (Current Employee), Woodbridge, NJSeptember 12, 2014
Management open to innovation Ideas from lower level analysts are heard.
Excellent Place to Work
Help Desk Analyst/Network Administrator (Current Employee), Woodbridge, NJSeptember 1, 2014
The managers and supervisors are friendly and always ready to assist. Members of the helpdesk work together as a team and look after one another.
POOR
CSS- cashier (Former Employee), Whitinsville, MAAugust 27, 2014
The job start off okay then in a short time I realized its not a true company. Its basically drama and gossip and management does not care about employees or safety basically everything was a joke. As long as the manager didn't really have to come in and the Asst. Manager didn't have to cover any shift they didn't care what happened.
With the experience – more... that I have in retail I figured pay would be better but nope I was treated like a kid right out of high school. Its really said because I thought Hess Corporation was going to be a good company to work for. – less
Freedom to be creative and implement improvement
Supply Coordinator (Former Employee), Woodbridge, NJAugust 21, 2014
Hess is a great company to work for. There is a sense of family and camaraderie here that made it an enjoyable place to work.

One of my favorite things about Hess is that it is not very bureaucratic. You have the freedom to express your ideas and implement them if they are liked.

I would definitely recommend Hess as an employer!
Decent benefits, and room for advancement.
Senior Sales Asociate (Former Employee), Tampa, FLAugust 19, 2014
Pros: time goes by quickly with so much work to do.
Cons: takes forever to make management and pay is low.
It's not a bad place to work, but they want you to be there for ten years if you want to make management, which I think is a VERY long time.
Productive workplace environment
General Manager (Current Employee), Bronx, NYAugust 16, 2014
Rewards great performance. Generous benefits. Room for growth. Clear goals and strategy.
not for me
Sales Associate (Former Employee), Port Saint Lucie, FLAugust 9, 2014
this job may be good for some people but it wasn't for me from the beginning i did not feel as though there was significant opportunity to grow in the field
Work with money is allways serius, yuo had to be responsable, pay attention to details, and always nice and ready to act
Sales Associate (Current Employee), Naples, FLAugust 6, 2014
Pros: good relationship with all.
Cons: not breaks, and low pay
I work with different people, race, but that not change the fact that we are working and we need to be focus on work, and costumers satisfaction.
The most enjoyable part of this work is the good relationship with the others coworkers and costumers.

1 2 3 4 5

About Hess Corporation

Hess is a values-driven company offering a world of challenging opportunities. We support continuous learning and development. At – Read more

Hess Corporation Photos