HGA

HGA Employee Reviews

overworked personelle, management tells you to figure it out your self
RN Case Manager/Team Leader Full Time (Current Employee), Huntsville, ALFebruary 24, 2015
Cons: no breaks, no lunch breaks just no time
management is there not to help you but to help themselves, They do not care that their lpns have 8-12 patients scheduled a day on them or RNS have 2-3 starts and a recert or discharge and that you may be up till midnight after you get home at 9pm.
Fun Place to work
District Manager (Former Employee), Manchester, Ct throughout MA.January 28, 2015
Pros: perfect life work balance
Cons: company went under
My daily routine starts with directing my team in the areas of the store they need to concentrate on. I ran a team of nine people and we traveled to nine different Home Depot's throughout CT. and MA. We were responsible for special project cut ins, P.O.G integrity, ordering P.O.P , great store partnership.
A good company to work for
In Store Service Representative (Former Employee), Lynbrook, NYAugust 11, 2014
I worked with this company for 18 months and i found the job to be enjoyable, both with management and co-workers. Although as far as i know the contract this company had was its only one and they lost said contract in 2009.
enjoyable place to work, really liked the service industry at Hospital facility
Truck Driver (Former Employee), Madison, ALMarch 7, 2014
Pros: personally fullfilling
Cons: compensation was inadequate
transport linens and surgical accessories to and from HGA and Huntsville Hospital, great management team at both locations and great team members to work with. Hardest part was job could be very physically demanding, best part was working around Huntsville Hospital was an exciting and fullfilling job
would have liked to stay
Production /QC inspector (Former Employee), Tempe, AZFebruary 7, 2014
Pros: good people. lots of fun over the years.
Cons: i think, a missunderstanding that led me to leave, very unhappy to leave without notice for the first time ever
much over time, i liked. many times seven days a week.
enjoyed working with engineering in solving problems.
nice
Merchandiser (Former Employee), long island nyOctober 2, 2013
Good place to work" but they need more states and more stores besides that pretty good"
It's an enjoyable workplace where employees are fun, joyful and respectful to each other. Employees are cooperative and serious about their job too.
CO-OP Student (Former Employee), Minneapolis, MinnesotaSeptember 20, 2013
Working together with co-workers on projects by using AutoCAD or Revit, attending meetings or lunch and learn session would be a typical day at work for me.

I have learned a lot through this co-op experience, mainly is about understanding how does an industry works, how to communicate and cooperate with co-workers, and how to learn - by taking the initiative to ask and look up for informations.

I have no comments about the management. During my co-op experience, it seems to be doing great.

Co-workers at HGA are awesome. People are nice, willing to teach, respect each other, and also easy to communicate with.

The hardest part of the job would be the amount of hours spent sitting in front of a computer. I am not complaining, but staring at the computer all day will make one feel tired by the end of the day.

Most enjoyable part of the job would be learning something totally new to me.
My first Time
Quality Assurance Engineer Line Support (Former Employee), Quality Assurance Engineer Line supportJune 19, 2013
Pros: benefit wise
Cons: long timespend
A typical day in HGA need to ready all REPORTS FOR MANAger review. mechanical and line support. I learned to manage my Time and the management is very supportive as well as my co workers. the hardest part is when my technician is not around i need to manage engineering stuff as well as technical stuff. the hardest part is when line issue is pop up as mechanical. the most enjoyable part is when the people around you very supportive