HGS

HGS United States Employee Reviews

Busy
Customer Service Rep/Data (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAApril 10, 2015
I really like it when I moved to data entry my co worker there were very nice an become friends with all of them. Incoming Calls can be very stressful but you just take a deep breath an its ok.
Decent working conditions but with no flexibility
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Peoria, ILApril 8, 2015
Pros: Your own desk, management
Cons: Little to No Flexibility with Hours
I learned a lot of new computer systems and sharpened my typing ability. However, when you request off a day of work and do not have what they call "Earn Time" or paid time off, it counts against you towards your hours missed of work. So instead of just having the day off with no pay, you also get marks against you. Also, they do not factor in the life changes when it comes to availability. Your availability is set when you sign your contract and must remain the same no matter how long you work there. Management is very good with coaching you on how to make you better and will always answer any questions you may have. You can transfer to different accounts if you are not satisfied with the account you are on and there is always room for some type of promotion within the company.
striving for the best
CSR (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAMarch 25, 2015
a typical day was to sit at the desk and answer inbound phone calls. I learned a lot about how to handle all kinds of people in different situations. Management was very easy to get along with. My co-workers were all fun people. The hardest part of the job was getting difficult customers and letting them not take control over the situation. I enjoyed working with everybody the most.
Horrible place to work.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Peoria, ILMarch 15, 2015
Horrible company to work for. Management picks and chooses who has to follow the rules and who doesn't. If you are not a favorite then there is no job security. Would change procedures without informing employees.
Fun workplace
Production Worker (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAMarch 9, 2015
A typical day at work was answering incoming comes from clients to help resolve their issues. I learned it takes patience to deal with customers sometimes.
customer service
Customer service rep (Former Employee), Peoria, ILFebruary 11, 2015
Pros: phone calls
Cons: breaks
hgs was a very great COMPANY to work for I loved it it was a very great leaning experience and I would work for the company again
Cons
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Waterloo, IAFebruary 10, 2015
Pros: incentives through andersen
Not a team atomosphere though they make it sound like it is. Some team leads are not very helpful and seem put off by assistance questions. Disappointing work atmosphere. High stress job without the benefit of a living wage to compensate. Because this is on the phone customer service for the entire shift, employees have to get a day off approved by seniority and this is many times denied even if it is several weeks in advance. The company seems more worried about call volume numbers than the employees.
Productive workplace
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Peoria, ILFebruary 1, 2015
Processing orders in call center setting.
Customer service for warranty.
Problem solving.
Minimum requirement for sales.
Resource is available. Learn new information everyday.
A balance between home a and work
Customer Services Representative (Current Employee), Peoria, ILJanuary 28, 2015
Pros: 401 k
A typical day here is answering calls and provide the best customer service and product knowledge to customer and help ensure that they issues which they have encountered will be promptly resolved.
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 27, 2015
I greatly enjoyed working here, the management was incredible and made excelling at work an inevitability. I would have loved to continue working there but unfortunately had to relocate to another city.
Good enviroment to work.
sales (Current Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 27, 2015
Pros: pay
Cons: bad mangement
Co-workers are great.
Great pay and benefits.
Good hours.
The work place needs better management .
A day like no other
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJanuary 24, 2015
Pros: received new products to try before in the stores.
Cons: unable to find placement with another client when first client left.
Receive incoming calls regarding problems with products and replace product with free coupons. Handle daily white mail and emails.
Great Work Environmetn
CSR (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJanuary 15, 2015
I love how Hgs makes such an effort to make their employees feel welcome and important. Not too many jobs do that. Hgs also makes advancing in the company fairy easy which I am also fond of.
Great benefits and coworkers
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Peoria, ILDecember 28, 2014
Great place to work but can be stressful sometimes. I enjoyed everybody I worked with.
fun workplace
Technical Support (Former Employee), El Paso, TXDecember 22, 2014
Pros: over time
Cons: parking lot was limited
i learned working in a fast paced environment is a great skill to be learned. i am now able to work under pressure and still have a great ecperinece
Very productive workplace with great bonuses
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee), El Paso, TXNovember 20, 2014
A typical day at HGS was a little repetitive, but management was able to keep things up and lively with snacks days, dress up days, pot lucks, and random giveaways for a short period of time for representatives who could sell a certain number of items within a time limit. Co-workers were very helpful and nice. Hardest part of the job was not taking what rude customers say too much to heart. The most enjoyable part of the job was the bonuses and the gifts they would hand out.
Full service contractor company
Sales Support Specialist- Coastal Southeast Region (Former Employee), St. Louis, MONovember 12, 2014
This company offers the opportunity to gain experience with large companies.
it was ok
Customer Service (Current Employee), Peoria, ILNovember 11, 2014
it was ok enjoyed working with people and assisting them worked around everything that i had going outside of work
Great Company
Inbound Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Waterloo, IAOctober 14, 2014
On a daily basis I answered handled complaints, inquiries, fulfilled request from consumers regarding their products. I effectively researched, located and provided information, resolved problems by clarifying issues, and maintained call center database by entering information.
n/a
Customer Service Rep. Sharp USA (Former Employee), Peoria, ILSeptember 18, 2014
not a company people i worked with were great tho......hardest part of the job is dealing with customers

1 2 3 4 5

About HGS

HGS is a world leader in Customer Relationship and Business Process Management. With a global footprint and an experience of over – Read more

HGS Salaries