HGS

HGS Employer Reviews

Very flexible and fun place to work
Customer Service and Sales Rep (Former Employee), El Paso, TXJanuary 8, 2013
HGS was a very relaxed place to work. The environment was great to where you felt compelled to do the best you could. I learned that even in stressful situations with the right people on your team and the right attitude you will pull through successfully. Management was very helpful and positive, provides all the tools to succeed. The hardest part of – more... the job was dealing with customer complaints. My most enjoyable part of the job was interacting with my co-workers. – less
Not a horrible place to work, as long as you kiss the management's butts.
LPN (Former Employee), Peoria, IlDecember 26, 2012
Pros: great pay for nurses
Cons: miserably long day with all the negativity
Incoming calls with adverse effects from the products. Other LPN is vicious, she wants to run the show and does not want another nurse hired in this position. Management ignores problems within the group. Alot of favoritism, if they like you, you can break rules. If they don't, they will fire you without warning.
lots of interesting people
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Peoria, ILDecember 4, 2012
Pros: insurance
Cons: short breaks and work time
I love the account I work with. Great group of coworkers and I love to go to work. What I don't like is the fact that I am constantly getting sent home due to lack of work but my schedule never changes so I can not find a part time job to go along with it.
Taskful day at HGS
Sales Associate (Former Employee), El Paso, TXNovember 30, 2012
Pros: friendly work enviroment
Cons: not always getting commission
My days at HGS where speaking to atleast 50 customers a day about their bills, adding, removing services. At times very stressful considering you want to please every customer. Other than that the atmosphere was fun and entertaining.
productive and fun
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Peoria, ILNovember 29, 2012
Pros: 2 paid breaks and 1 unpaid
Cons: short breaks
I worked 1st shift, i would come in to work in the morning logg in and check my email after that i would go to my team leader and request work after all morning calls where out of the way, we were individually assigned a branch to work. co worker there seemed to be too much in everyones personal life. the hardest part about this job is hearing your – more... customer on the phone while everyone around you is talking louder. the most enjoyable part is having your own work to complete – less
productive and fun work enviroment.
Customer service representative (Current Employee), El Paso TXNovember 15, 2012
Lots of inbound calls, very fun enviroment to work in. learned alot about internet home phone and tv service. and co-workers were very fun to work with. a very professional enviroment and fast paced. great compensation aswell.
Nice people
CSR (Current Employee), El Paso, TXOctober 12, 2012
Taking calls with questions regarding billing or new services.
Fun work place
Customer Service (Former Employee), El Paso, TXOctober 2, 2012
Answer phone calls, answer questions about billing, additional up sales for uverse or direct tv
There is a reason that their turn over rate is so high.
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Waterloo, IASeptember 14, 2012
This is great place if your look for nice job it get by for a little while but beyond that look for somewhere else.
OWN Copany
President (Former Employee), GuaynaboSeptember 14, 2012
Pros: own business
Cons: economy impact
My own company.

Consultant and Equipment Sales

Any equipment to lift, storage or move ergonomically
Great workplace
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), El Paso, TxSeptember 13, 2012
Even though they couldn't work with my school schedule the environment was great. I learned a lot and had a lot of fun.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Waterloo, IAAugust 20, 2012
Pros: there are no pros to working for this company
Cons: hire 50-100 temporary empoyees, and all go after about 6 months every year and thier pay is well below average.
There are no pros to working for this comany They hiring 50-100 temporary empoyees and then let them all go after about 6 months every year and thier pay is well below average.
nice co workers
Customer Service Rep (Current Employee), Peoria, ILAugust 5, 2012
Pros: work from home
Cons: not good communication from upper management
customer service skills
friendly co workers
work from home
A difficult place to work
Inbound Sales (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJuly 26, 2012
Pros: sit down for awhile
Cons: people believing there better than you
It was a difficult place to work alot of different people, some computer files didn't make sense
very productive workplace with very good management, fun and friendly atmosphere
Customer Service Rep. (Current Employee), Peoria, ILJuly 19, 2012
Pros: bonus and prizes, work inside at a computer
Cons: must follow call flow almost verbatim to recieve good reviews
A typical day consists of logging into computer and answereing phones all day, also work on small projects from time to time such as cleaning and organizing products we have. The management there is great and bonus' for sales really motivate me to try harder. There is nothing that is really hard about it, only unenjoyable time is when we get slammed – more... with calls mainly mondays and before and after holidays. Thng i enjoy the most would be the bonus we get for hitting sales mark, also we recive prizes for doing well – less
Call Center type work
AT&T Account CSR Sales (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJuly 18, 2012
Pros: insurance benefits
Cons: compliance is hard to get 100 %
I don't feel the company did a very good job addressing our issues on the phone with Clients customers. It is a call center so you are not treated well. It was very stressful and frustrating that the complaints and concerns were not addressed with this company. However, it is a very diverse company working with many types of people so the interaction – more... with fellow employees was awesome. I liked my co-workers. I learned that in this type of employment my expectations were to high and this is not a very professional company. – less
Stress free environment with great co-workers
Customer Service Representative Humana Financial (Current Employee), Peoria, ILJuly 10, 2012
Pros: great hours
Cons: lunch break too short
I take calls for a insurance company, learned how to manage overpayments to providers or hospitals. People I work with are very easy going along with management and have a great opportunity to expand your position with a great work ethic.
Customer service inbound call center
Sharp Electronics Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Peoria, ILJune 13, 2012
Pros: good hours
Cons: sit down all day can get really annoying.
The day is all about customer service and tech support. As well get to know everyone is kind of like having a family there
Good place to work. Very laid back with just enough professionalism to remain a "work place".
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee), Peoria, ILMay 19, 2012
Pros: personalized desk area, entertainment in break rooms
Cons: long periods of sitting still.
Overall, I have enjoyed my experience working for this company and feel that is a great place to gain experience in customer service and basic data entry.
customer service and sales
Customer service rep (Former Employee), El Paso, TXMay 18, 2012
Pros: the pay was decent
Cons: short lunch breaks, long lines for the microwaves in the break room
My job as a customer service representative was to assist the customer with inquires to the best of my ability with the resources provided, as well as upgrade or sale the customer on other items. Management was good at trying to answer questions that employees had. Co-workers were polite. The most enjoyable part of my job was helping the customer.
The – more... hardest part of my job was trying to convience the customer on purchasing a new feature when it was obvious that they didnt want nor did they really need. – less

About HGS

HGS is a world leader in Customer Relationship and Business Process Management. With a global footprint and an experience of over – Read more